PDA

View Full Version : F 18 ass red punishment

Sammy.abc123
12-12-2015, 02:45 PM
I have been a very bad girl and didn't report back to my master for a week so I have been ordered to post this thread and will be doing all dares in my limits

I will also add anything to my signature that you tell me too

I will be doing every punishment received here (that is in my limits) as well as giving each ass cheek 5 hard hits for every dare posted in this thread

Let's make my ass red

rickead
12-12-2015, 02:47 PM
add me on skype or another cam site and spank your ass 50 times, while I see you on cam.

lekkeretobias
12-12-2015, 03:01 PM
Pick a room and then find a stick formed object to slap your ass with. Take a dice, roll and multiply by 100. This will be the amount of slaps on your ass with the object. You have the rest of the day to get to this number, or ask me a punishment.
You should write a full report and if within limits, send me a pm with a picture proof of your red ass
Good luck

Sammy.abc123
12-13-2015, 09:33 AM
add me on skype or another cam site and spank your ass 50 times, while I see you on cam.

I will spank each ass cheek 30 times thanks to this dare but my master is not allowing me to go on skype with you

AuthenticSwitch
12-13-2015, 09:42 AM
I will spank each ass cheek 30 times thanks to this dare but my master is not allowing me to go on skype with you

Want you to spank each ass cheek 30 times and 20 times for each tit, and edge twice. Would like to see you spank/edge on skype/kik.

NoTruthJustDare
12-26-2015, 10:08 AM
add me on skype and kik: notruthjustdare