PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (chat slave)

MessyLover
12-12-2015, 09:32 AM
20/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (chat slave)

Hello, I'm Master Leon. I'm a 20 year old Dom who lives in Croydon, England.

First things first, I am an online master and I'm pretty much going to accept any sub or at least give them a try so please if you're in need of a Dom fire me a message.

Okay now what I'm in search for in particular.
Right now I desperately want to find an online pic slave. In this relationship you'll be given orders, tasks and rules by me regularly. And you'll have to send picture proof of you completing these tasks to me. Now, face isn't compulsory for these but it would be greatly appreciated. If you show me face then I will too. At the same time I expect when we first start for you to send me a couple of selfies anyway. These can be clothed and completely normal pics but they must show face. If you are any type of slave and you'd be up for this sort of relationship hit me up. I'd love for the opportunity to use you.

Finally I'm still looking for specific subs online to have any kind of relationship with too. I'd ideally like guys within ten years of my age and are fit who consider them to be one of the following types of slaves:
A pup
A pain slut
Toilet ( water sports at the very least, scat would be greatly appreciated too)
Or if you consider yourself to be an excellent sub then message me

If you're not close to my age, or not fit then message me anyways. I'm not going to discriminate. If you're a good sub then I'd love to use you even if you don't fit all criteria.

I would like to be contacted on either kik or Skype.
Kik: KinkyLeonS

Please message me with:
Your asl
What kind of sub you are
What you're looking for with me ideally
Your loves
Limits
And also feel free to tell me more than that too. I love details!

Cheers for reading,
Master Leon

MessyLover
12-12-2015, 09:32 AM
Just adding my signature to this ad.

Bran flakes
12-12-2015, 09:43 AM
Hello Master, I am just applying via skype: branflakescock :)