PDA

View Full Version : First session with Master Erik

Tubbydog
12-06-2015, 11:51 PM
On the first day, I saw that my kik had a couple of unread messages from several potential masters, and I had just gotten home after a pretty long day so I wanted to unwind and decided to answer the most recent one.

And that's how my first day with Master began, he quickly let me know that he very much enjoys puppy play. It didn't take long for Sir to dress me up with a collar, tail and a makeshift leash and we started our session together. Truthfully... I tried to enjoy the beginning, but I didn't like it very much. I do like puppy play, but I am no good at barking or growling or playfully acting like a pup, I really like having the collar and tail though and feeling like a dog. Sir would also typo a few words here and there that made me feel like maybe he wasn't too good at being a top, but he quickly proved me to be wrong.

Shortly after a puppy play session, he asked me what I enjoyed, I let him know that I liked pet play, feet, humiliation and that I was open to very many things. I'm a firm believer in trying something one time before deciding wether or not you like it, with that in mind, I let him know I don't like public things, puke or blood. He worked with me pretty fast, I think... He made me take off the leash and write a few things on my body, "Fuckmeat" on my forehead, "Hoe" with an arrow pointing to my mouth on each cheek and "Sissy" across my chest. I quickly got hard, and I told him that and he asked me for a picture, I'll have you know I am not well endowed, hehe. He laughed at how small my dick was and called it a tiny clit, and I just about felt my puppycock throb like a rock.

I very much enjoy the way master laughs at me and puts me down, but what I love most about Master is that he respects me while putting me down. He's told me a few times that I submit to him, but that doesn't make me worth any less than a person would, it just means that I submit to him. It's always a pleasure (aswell as exciting) to humiliate myself for him, but I digress. Back to the first session, right.

So after sir laughed a bit, he told me to beg him to cum, and so I did. I told him he was a perfect God and I was the dirt beneath his feet, asking him for mercy to rub my tiny pinprick and so on and so forth. After begging enough, he let me orgasm by using toothpaste as lube, making me crawl to a mirror and masturbate while looking at myself. The toothpaste had already began to sink in and I quickly lost my boner, and sir found that very funny. With the dry toothpaste on my dicklet, he told me I had five minutes to masturbate or I would have to wait for the next day, but if it helped I could use lube or more toothpaste.

I searched around and lost the lube, and all that was around was toothpaste, so i smeared more on my dick and masturbated furiously, ass against wall and dick pointed to my muzzle (as per orders). I pawed so hard, the skin around my cockhead ripped, but I was very happy to release myself in general. I coated my entire face with cum, I've never cum that hard before.

I didn't think much of our session until Sir spoke to me afterwards, something most masters I've dealt with rarely do. He quickly told me to wash up in the shower and to make sure it was warm water so my dick wouldn't hurt, which made me feel like he really genuinely cared for me. He wanted to get to know me better, ask me if I wanted to do session by session or total domination. I asked him what total domination meant, and he told me I wouldn't be able to decide anything without his permission 24/7 (Unless with family or friends, sleeping or if I give him a warning that I won't be available six hours prior) This includes:

Pissing,
Shitting,
Wearing clothes,
Using furniture,
Eating,
Drinking,
Walking,

and just about anything a normal person would be able to do. I can't even brush my teeth without his permission or wear deodorant, and I love it. I also have to respond to him within five minutes, wear only boxers at home or another single article of clothing, and I have my favourite bowl in a corner of my apartment written "property" on it from which I eat out of and occasionally drink out of. If master is unavailable to take me out to piss or shit, I can do it in the tub and wait for him before cleaning it.

I don't really know where our relationship will end up or how far it might go, but I am very impressed.I enjoy his constant presence looming over me, it makes me feel valued and appreciated. I guess the only thing I am bittersweet about is losing all my free time, I very much enjoy being under his thumb, ready to be played with whenever he is bored, but I also very much enjoy playing my video games or watching movies or talking on the phone and stuff. It's hard to adjust to it, I still wish I had more time to do those things, but I am trying to put my wants aside for Master.