PDA

View Full Version : TORD Stories

secretslave
05-05-2009, 07:48 AM
Would it be possible to move the completed stories into a new sub forum just for completed stories? it would make it easier if we want to read a completed story

BettyBoop
05-05-2009, 08:38 AM
That is actually a really good idea. I think that's good, because I hate reading a story and then you get into it and it just stops.

SubMissChievous
05-05-2009, 09:09 AM
This is an excellent idea. A similar topic was made some time ago and it should be part of the site's next big updates :)

Tony12
06-01-2009, 09:10 AM
Yes, i posted that as i wanted to put one of my completed stories there... I suggested an archive for completed stories... Depp said he would look into it but he's never really got round to it lol

jono mckenzie
06-01-2009, 09:25 AM
yes, yes, yes!! (Y)
best idea ever, its so frustrating when someone doesnt finish there story.

Komodo Jones
06-01-2009, 10:55 AM
It's a good idea but in addition I think there should be a subsection within the uncompleted stories of stories that are not completed but are still being worked on. It's just really annoying to find a story that you really like and then a year later there are still no updates.

pranadevil
06-01-2009, 11:13 AM
It's a good idea but in addition I think there should be a subsection within the uncompleted stories of stories that are not completed but are still being worked on. It's just really annoying to find a story that you really like and then a year later there are still no updates.

Rather than a section of "uncompleted but still being worked on" as a subsection, perhaps a subsection for "Stories that have been left idle for over 2 months" or something? I'm sure there should be a way to automatically move stories with no posts for the past two months over there, and barring some tit who bumps it a month and a half after the last update, it should be okay. (and even then, surely a quick note to the mods could get it moved anyway).

LittleRayRay
06-12-2009, 05:26 PM
I completely think this is the most and awesomest thing suggestion ever on this site for anything and any time period of a long time.

I love it!

You got my vote :)

maxim
06-12-2009, 06:29 PM
This is a great idea plaese depp look into it!