PDA

View Full Version : 18/M/US/Master seeks 18-20/F/Slave (serious replies only)

NYDude
05-04-2009, 08:09 PM
Hello getDare, i believe its time i make an ad. For now, i am searching for a female slave, between the ages of 18 and 26ish. I'm not looking for just another online slave, my slave will have to create a bond with me, a connection which we will share.

A Few things that will be included are in the relationship include...

- As a martial artist, i strongly believe in self discipline. I will discipline you in times of need, and reward you when i feel you deserve it.

-My slave WILL be in decent shape. If you aren't in decent shape at the start, don't worry, i will put you into good shape ;) I have formulated a nutrition plan (that i myself use) that makes me feel incredible. I have tons of energy, and I've never felt better in my life.

- I am not a mean master, however i will discipline you. Do not mistake kindness for weakness.

- A Webcam and or cam IS required, i must have proof of my slaves dedication to me.

- As a slave, you will be required to open up to me, i want to know all about you, and in return i will open up to you, since i believe its health for a relationship to have its fair parts. Every day, you will be required to write me an email of at least 200 words describing multiple aspects of your day (of which, i have not thought of yet, but will very soon)

- I will attempt to not only improve you physically, but mentally as well. I will be discussing different philosophies with my slave, so that we may both learn and teach to each other, my philosophies as they stand right now, makes my life great. I've never been happier.

- I will respect my slaves limits, however at times i would like to see if they would be willing to push them.

- My slave will also be required to meet me once a day online, if you cannot make it due to an emergency, i may excuse you with notice before hand.

These are just some of the things my slave will be experience to. I'm hoping to develop a bond, a friendship, and more with my slave. I will break you to be disciplined and obey me.

Please reply to me via getDare PM

(This is my first slave ad, and i'm sort of nervous about how it is, so any feedback on how it is, is greatly appreciated)

Thanks, and i hope to meet someone soon :)

-NYdude

Midnight
05-04-2009, 09:30 PM
Not offering to be your slave. You know that but I must say this ad is very well done. Any slaves out there looking at this: he is a very genuine person. I highly recommend him.

Master_Emanon
05-05-2009, 03:38 AM
Agrees with Midnight, this is one of the better post i have seen advertised in this area, and with being in depth am sure some slave or sub will contact you with interest once they read what your looking for

Good luck in your search man

New
05-05-2009, 05:47 PM
thats an awesome polar bear

MetalGreek
05-05-2009, 05:54 PM
i agree that polar bear is sexy

New
05-05-2009, 06:52 PM
not as sexy as NYDude though

NYDude
05-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Still looking for someone who will be in it for the long term.

I can't stress that enough...

NYDude
05-18-2009, 11:48 AM
Also, if you're new or uneasy about some of these things i'm willing to work with you, I'm a nice guy :)

Phoenix_blaze
05-18-2009, 02:25 PM
This is one of the best ads I have seen in a long time - and yes, the polar bear is hawt :D

NYDude
05-27-2009, 05:38 PM
My previous slave has left me causing me to be a bit down in the dumps lately...so i'm looking again, and not for anything short term please.