PDA

View Full Version : Rewards?

kinkyslavegirl
05-04-2009, 06:28 AM
There have been many threads about how to punish a disobedient slave, but how do you reward a slave? Do you let serving you be a reward in and of itself or do you do something special?

masterddk
05-04-2009, 06:39 AM
This is a post I used as a reward to my slave. I think rewards are a must, Its all too easy to punish for not doing as your told but you also must reward its only fair.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=22063

DDK

kinkyslavegirl
05-04-2009, 06:41 AM
This is a post I used as a reward to my slave. I think rewards are a must, Its all too easy to punish for not doing as your told but you also must reward its only fair.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=22063

DDK

But what if shes not a switch??

masterddk
05-04-2009, 06:47 AM
I didn't mean that it was a reward for everyone, it was especially for MY slave.

A reward should be discussed before hand so the slave may have a say which to some would be a reward on its own.

DDK

kinkyslavegirl
05-04-2009, 06:53 AM
I didn't mean that it was a reward for everyone, it was especially for MY slave.

A reward should be discussed before hand so the slave may have a say which to some would be a reward on its own.

DDK

Fair enough. It wouldnt really be a reward for me, but I guess for others, it might be.

masterddk
05-04-2009, 06:55 AM
What would a reward be for you since you mentioned

DDK

Master_Emanon
05-04-2009, 07:54 AM
Well many focus on punishments but when it comes to rewards that is a major part as well. Of course each sub and slave are different and no two will ever be exactly alike. Yet when it comes to punishments you test her limits and other things she does not like. Rewards are the same, except you do things or allow her to do things you know she enjoys, can be a certain kink you know she enjoys, for example if she enjoys spanking you would never use spanking as a punishment, so that could be a possible reward.

On the other hand if she enjoys more “vanilla” type simple things such a watching a movie with her Master, or a simple conversation these also can be rewards. If she (or he) does good they deserve rewards, if they do bad they should expect punishments.

Of course the above is merely real life M/s-D/s relationship, for net based it can be simple conversation between the Master/Mistress and their slave/sub, or as with real life they may allow their slaves to masturbate and cum as a reward (especially they have been not allowing them to cum for a few weeks or so) but as i said it depends on the particular slave or subs likes and dislikes