PDA

View Full Version : Another Bondage Task (Females Only)

kinkyslavegirl
05-04-2009, 05:56 AM
I'm bored again, so I will try and think of some more tasks for you guys.

You will need: blindfold, gag, a belt, restraints, rope, vibe (hitachi works well), dildo, and a timer.

This one works great as a punishment- depending on the time. The first thing you need to do is decide what kind of restraints you want- if they are cuffs, get the key, if its rope, get scissors. Now, put the keys/scissors about 20 feet away from where you will be, on the floor. Now, put in the dildo and gag, and tie your feet together. Turn on the timer for whatever time youd like- I advise 30 minutes for reward, 2 hours for punishment. Put the vibe against your pussy, and tie the belt around your knees so you are kneeling, with both vibes stuck in/against you. Put the blindfold on, but remember where the key/scissors is. Now, restrain your hands with whatever method you choose and turn on both vibes. Now, you're stuck orgasming until the timer goes off, at which time you can start pulling yourself towards the key/scissors. Since your muscles will be very tired from orgasming, itll be very hard.

Okay, maybe I am a little out of ideas. Enjoy!

Atomic
09-13-2009, 09:49 PM
And have you tried it?