PDA

View Full Version : walk of pain

dettale
06-06-2007, 01:12 PM
ok, this is my first dare and i kind of thought of it from boot/shoe.
ok,first you tie one shoe lace to one of the nads and one from the other shoe to the other nad.
it has to by tight enogh so that when they stand it will alredy pull rally hard on them, but when they walk it will pull evan more on them.

for tying the lace onto the nad i suggest a lasso\slip knot kind of knot so it will countinue to get tighter on them.

TheLittleStrawberry
06-06-2007, 01:52 PM
Um just one thing... wth is a nad??

Spectre
06-06-2007, 02:26 PM
lol a nad is a ball... a jewel, a testicle... i think anyway XD

pilot939
06-14-2007, 07:12 AM
ouch this would be painfall...i would hate a mistress to do this to me!! this would be a harsh punishment *shudders*

jaxman
11-25-2007, 03:24 PM
Wow can't believe I never thought of this, this goes on the list of things to try.

TheLittleStrawberry
11-25-2007, 03:58 PM
I wish this was possible for girls too :p.... Maybe with clamps on the boobs... But they'd probably just snap off..

Merlin
11-25-2007, 04:02 PM
I wish this was possible for girls too :p.... Maybe with clamps on the boobs... But they'd probably just snap off..String tied to the Nipples, Clamps at the labia...For example...

Edit: You could also use a crotch rope ...
Not that hard to adjust the dare for a girl... :)

TheLittleStrawberry
11-25-2007, 04:05 PM
String tied to the Nipples, Clamps at the labia...For example...

The string would fall off... Or at least off my nipples. Not full enough to tie anything around em =( Same goes for my boobs... :-/

Also clamps on labias aren't really painful... But a weird feeling anyway :D

Merlin
11-25-2007, 04:08 PM
The string would fall off... Or at least off my nipples. Not full enough to tie anything around em =( Same goes for my boobs... :-/

Also clamps on labias aren't really painful... But a weird feeling anyway :DYou can use a vacuum pump to make the nipples bigger before you use the string... but if they are to small it wont work... sorry...
If you use the "right" clamps it will be painful...
And there is still the crotch rope idea...

TheLittleStrawberry
11-25-2007, 04:24 PM
And there is still the crotch rope idea...

How would that work with tying it to your shoe/foot/whatever, though? o.o

zeketheorc
11-25-2007, 04:32 PM
How would that work with tying it to your shoe/foot/whatever, though? o.o

I cant imagine it working either! I cant even imagine the possibility!

dettale
11-25-2007, 04:33 PM
heres one for females:
get nipple/pussylip piersings and tie it to that.:D :eek:

Merlin
11-25-2007, 04:34 PM
How would that work with tying it to your shoe/foot/whatever, though? o.oNot that hard... Use a "double" robe around your waist let it go down coming from your ass (the other way around than usual) trough the pussy and upwards through the rope around the stomach down to your feet... would be easier if i could show you ;)
Every time you do a step you will pull the rope and it will "cut" into the pussy... never tied it in this combination and when i think of it you may need to get a knot right above your ass to tie the 2 robes together because you will always pull only on of them...

TheLittleStrawberry
11-26-2007, 02:33 PM
Oh... Well that... Sounds like it could work... Fun. :P

Now if only someone would dare me to do that ... sigh...

Merlin
11-26-2007, 04:36 PM
Hmm i have an idea i can't imagine where it is coming from ;)...
Strawberry i dare you to try this dare with the robe version for females and give a report how it went. And if there are any "problems" i didn't think of...
:p

Pikachu
11-28-2007, 04:08 AM
not good.....for an exremly bad punishment a Master/Mistress can make the slave string his balls to his foot like normal put jeasn over his balls so noone sees the string them make him go through a normal day with the string attached eg hanging with mats with your balls constantly hurting or trying to run or kick a football with the string attached not nice....

great punishment btw

Simple_me
11-28-2007, 06:25 AM
I wouldnt advise what mercyyou has said would be a good thing to do here, for the string to not come off, it has to be fairly tight, this unfortunatley, cuts of the circulation... its not advisable to do something like this for longer than 30 minutes.

keep safe guys, its one thing doing it for fun, its another having to go to hospital with a twisted tube. xx

Me

stunt4321
12-13-2007, 09:48 PM
i've done this before with a twist... a string from each big toe to the ballsack, and a string from the ball sack to a clothespin on each nipple, hands tied together and a string from the hands to the ballsack... had to make the strings taught when curled up in the fetal position, then crawl across the room... took like 20 minutes and was very painful!