PDA

View Full Version : Gay Dare

HypoMonkey
06-06-2007, 11:43 AM
This isn't so much a dare just a game my friends and i play. We are all straight, we hope!
2 people, same sex, get together and challenge each other to make another 2 guys, same sex, feel each other up, each of the 2 people find 1 person and they meet each other anywhere they want, they then grab thier chosen ones by the arm, tell them if they move from the position they are put in or refuse to something you told them to, they must be your sex slave for a week, position thier hands on each others groin and the other hand on each others asses, then put thier lips together andtell them to stay like that for 10mins while kissing on the lips, if they pull away make them your sex slaves, but if they survive the 10 mins they go onto the next stage, now make them strip down to thier underware and stick both hands down each other underware, one down the front grabbing their dick the other hand down the back with 1 finger up thier asshole, now they must snog full on with tounges foir another 10mins, yet again if they stop they are your sex slaves, if they finish they win and you and the other challenger have to get in bed completley naked with each other and do what ever the victims want you to for a whole 2hours and 30mins. You can not, however, tell them this until you 2 are in bed. Have fun.

Please move it if this is in the wrong place, didn't no where to put it.

canadianbiker999
08-24-2009, 12:34 PM
i played this game and we were all straight and once the victoms won the game it was there to do want they wanted me and my friend to do and they made us give each other blowjobs (deepthroating and swollowing) and then they had my friend do me in the ass (no condom) and after the whole thing we had an hour left so they made us 69 and blow each other again (deepthroating and sswollowing) and they made us eat out each others ass holes

bugmenot
08-29-2009, 10:14 PM
sounds really interesting but I'm totally confused. Can you explain it more carefully?

cools900
08-30-2009, 03:05 AM
lol nice game it's hot :p

glue
08-30-2009, 06:07 AM
sounds really interesting but I'm totally confused. Can you explain it more carefully?

i agree here, i like this dare but am totally confused too!!!

bugmenot
08-31-2009, 07:01 PM
somebody please explain :(

Billabongskater
08-31-2009, 07:08 PM
i would love to be in this

Dylan xX
09-01-2009, 03:49 PM
dude the punishment should be equal.

How bout they have to do each thing for 5 minutes.

And if they make it all the way you have to be THEIR slave for the week.

eh???/ eh?????????

unknownCase
09-07-2009, 01:46 AM
My friend and I were the people telling the other two guys to make out and stuff but they won and they made us go anal on each other....

joelsobieralski
10-01-2009, 11:09 AM
you might think about makeing a stage 3
eg suck dick