PDA

View Full Version : 19/F/US/Slave seeks 21-24/Master (serious replies only)

kinkyslavegirl
05-01-2009, 05:35 AM
I'm starting my search again, as the person I had chosen has abandoned me, for no apparent reason. I did nothing wrong, he simply has not responded for almost two weeks to any pm, email, etc.'

Hi, I'm kinkyslavegirl, I'm 19, and I'm looking for a master. I am very new to the m/s scene, as this will be my first serious m/s relationship. I am eager to learn more about this lifestyle, and eager to please my master.

I do not currently have a camera, but I plan on getting one in a few months, after which time I will be able to send pictures. I feel this timeline is excellent, as I am not comfortable with sending sexy pics of myself to someone I've never met, two minutes after I first talk to them.

I am very into bondage, so that should definitely be a big part of this relationship. I'm also interested in spanking and some humiliation.

My limits are extreme pain, scat/pee, other people (but willing to try a little semi-public), permanent, or any non-bondage that lasts for more than 2 hours after the chat. The only thing that isn't really a limit, but I still really don't want to do is keep a blog. I know this is a common practice, but it is not something I'm interested in to start with.

I currently have some limited supplies, but I might be able to buy a few more things. I have: a blindfold, a ball gag, handcuffs (all homemade), some flat ropes (like belts, I guess?), a vibe, and a dildo, as well as most other typical supplies. ;)

I live in an apartment with a roommate, who works full-time and goes to school, so she's rarely ever home, meaning there is no chance of time conflicts.

I'm looking for a long term relationship here- not a one night stand. (One day stand?) I would like to be trained to serve my master's wishes.

Better ad this time?

Drakenine
05-01-2009, 07:07 AM
Post Revised: Please take a look at my ad and if there's any further questions, pm me. I'm 22 years old going on 23 in August so I can imagine I'd fit margin you requested.

hotboi123
05-01-2009, 10:27 AM
i will be your master do u hve msn? my msn is [email protected]

gfish15
05-01-2009, 07:04 PM
hello i am an 18 year old male in california who would like to get to know you a little better. i would require us to have a relationship just chatting for a while to get to know each other then we could see weather or not we would like to go any further.