PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

uselesssubmissive
11-18-2015, 03:08 AM
19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

About Me:
I am a 19 Year old male, currently in New Zealand. Since I was about 16 i have been interested in BDSM and bondage, and since turing 18 i decided to look into it some more and found this site. I have always wanted to have a master (online to start and maybe move into offline). I have done brief stints as a sub with a few people on Kik and Skype and enjoyed it now looking for some more serious. I am little bigger then average weighing in at 85kg, 175cm tall.

I am currently in NZ and would like a master close to the same timezone, but would be willing to try anything.

I love bondage, being tied up with nothing to do by lie there until i can get free again. I also love being humiliated treated like a pet, embarrassing writing on myself, dribbling onto my self. I also like to be forced to be crossdressed wearing what ever my master/mistress picks out for me to wear. Being out side naked semi-public turns me on. Orgasm denial, locked in charity for a few days at a time.

Dislikes:
Spanking

Limits:
Full Public
Friends & Family
Illegal
Blood
Social-Suicide
Permanent

What I want in a relationship:
I would like a master/mistress to be strict when we are playing but also understand i have a life outside of the relationship (Work etc). Someone who is not scared to punish me if I fail, or pleasure me if i manage to achieve. Preferably a Kik/email relationship to start with then possibly moving into Skype etc.

What I expect from a Master/Mistress:
I expect you to be honest, lenient (explained why above.) and very strict. I want someone who is also looking for a long term relationship and not just a week or two and leave. I also expect for you to be able to prove who you say you are through pictures/video, this obviously will not be needed straight away though as I am not comfortable with showing my face straight away, when we both feel there is trust we will show our faces at the same time, in future sessions you showing yourself would not be required. The only reason I want this to be involved is because I have had many people pretending to be people of the opposite sex (which I am perfectly okay with) but lying about it, which destroys all trust in a relationship. If you cannot be honest about your gender, I can't trust you with anything. I wish to have someone that is creative with their tasks and can do different types of sessions as a lot of people.

What I give as a Slave:
As a slave, I see my purpose as to serve and give pleasure to my Master when requested. Some basic training would be needed. If you're looking for a slave completely new to the BDSM/Sub&Dom world to train and mold to your liking I am probably the slave for you. After we chat and get to know each other for a little, I will be happy to go on webcam and serve you however I will either be showing no face, or have a mask on for the first 2 - 3 weeks, to make sure I'm not giving to much trust in you straight away just for you to leave a few days later. I enjoy being treated as a lesser person as it can be humiliating however if it's forced I'd rather you not do it as I find it pretty obvious when you're just thinking of things to say and not meaning them truly. I am able to complete daily tasks with picture proof through Kik Messenger, which could be a good way to make the relationship feel more real and making the feeling of domination always there. I obviously don't want a 24/7 relationship though.

Random questions:

1) What city/country do you live in?
2) What are tasks you would like to see me complete?
3) What is your favourite tasks?
4) Your likes/fetishes?
5) What are your Dislikes and Limits?
6) Do you have an past experience?

Thank you for reading look forward to hearing from you soon