PDA

View Full Version : 22/M/US/Master seeks F/Slave (have webcam)

Drakenine
04-29-2009, 10:54 AM
Name: Vincent
Build: Athletic
Orientation: Straight

About the man behind the mask: I'm 5'11 Black hair brown eyed man with an interest in procuring my first slave for the purpose of my own fulfillment. I first got into role playing awhile back via internet chat rooms and later expanded into other mediums. Playing online games has yielded some experiences in this field, my ex can attest to this. Experimenting quite a bit in my last relationship I'd like to see what's out in store for me in a Slave + Master relationship.

What I want:For starters lets go with an online relationship that will branch off to wherever it goes. This is for fun, should be fun and will be fun. A webcam is preferred, a mic and digital camera is must. Calling across the US might not go through for me but pm me with your situation and we'll see if I can make an exception for you.

Expect to be analyzed thoroughly as I have standards. If you think you can achieve these standards or even make me say wow then lets see the extent of your skills.

Messengers I use: MSN, YIM
I have a cam, mic and digital camera.

Master_Emanon
04-29-2009, 02:47 PM
One of the better post i have seen
good luck in ya search man

Drakenine
04-29-2009, 07:15 PM
Thank you, I appreciate it. It's feels nice to have a community surrounding you with similar interests for once.

Drakenine
04-30-2009, 04:20 PM
Experience:

My experience more in depth ranges from about 2-3 years. I've given commands and had a slave follow a schedule. Many of my slaves have come out of training happy but I've never looked for anything long term to that extent. People change, things happen and circumstances arn't always forgiving. The relationships I've had were amazing experiences for both my slaves and myself. Your privacy is my policy and I'd like for serious applicants only. Therefore, If you're a guy and you're pretending to be a girl, my eyes will pry it out of your very own mouth as I've exposed many.

Initiation

Some of the first things we'll be doing will include filling out some information and going through a 1-2 week tentative trial period where you'll be involved in the "get to know me" period. You'll be taught what I expect and be given 1 'punishment severity reduction' card that expires after you've switched from trial to official slave.

-- This is all I have to time to add for now. There will be updates every so often. Be sure to PM me if you're interested, have any questions or would just like to talk to me because I'm so charming.

Drakenine
05-03-2009, 09:47 PM
What I have available to interact with my slave:

YIM, MSN - Mic, cam and digital camera.

What I'm looking for:

A picture at the least or instead a mic. Cam and digital cam and great pluses.

Currently in the mood for:

- Making someone edge and pushing them to their limits
- Teaching a slave how to speak to a master
- Dirty talk
- Some rather evil dares
- And just being a bit evil in general ;]

- Grammar and spelling makes me cum so hard ;P