PDA

View Full Version : Sasherovsky's Stepmania Challenge

Sasher
11-07-2015, 03:24 AM
Let me be honest with you... I got fat. (Yeah, shocking, isn't it? Not really...) And I'm not fine with that at all. Because of that I really have to take a few pounds out of my body. What's the best way to do that? By playing Stepmania, of course!

What is Stepmania? Ah, It's just a clone of DDR.
What is... DDR...? Darnit, it's that one popular dancing video game - Dance Dance Revolution, I think you know that one...

After 6 months of a break (because of my leg) it's finally time to step up the game. But... I though that someone would actually help me with this one. And that's where you come in.

I'll be playing a hard songs on event mode, but I need kind of motivation to just play and play.

So, to be honest, it would be great to do some tasks or dares while doing it. What to do if I lose? What to do if I win? What to do when I get above or below specified score or "grade"? What to do while playing? How to play? What modifiers should I use? It all depends on you.

I'll keep on posting updates for ya if I will be able to and I hope that you'll help me through getting a Sasherovsky a little thinner.