PDA

View Full Version : Gorean Slave Positions for Males

Night-1991
04-26-2009, 09:30 AM
I have wondered if there are any masters or mistresses who use the gorean slave positions on their male slaves. Or do you go further than the positions?

Master_Emanon
04-26-2009, 11:55 AM
I have used the BDSM Slave Positions on female slaves, which is the same as the Gorean Slave Positions simply going by different names then that that John Norman used in his books, having them assume the positions on command, of course they must first be trained in them and memorize them so that they do the appropriate position when told, i do have a female Mistress friend who uses it for her male live in slave though and she is into the Gorean lifestyle

Anjelen
04-26-2009, 01:11 PM
In my opinion - and mind you i was thirteen when i read the novels of Gor my father had left in the book case before his demise - the books of gor are not my thing.

IMHO - the books of gor were written by someone with a far-too active imagination and a far-too inactive sex life. No offence to all those who like them, no offence especially to all those who choose to live by them - i understand. The ruleset and ritual of gor had their attraction on me when i read about them - but i came to personally dislike them when i entered my training as a sub.

Perhaps it was because my first Master was a Gorean one who expected a to-the-letter following of the ruleset. Perhaps it was because this to-the-letter following was harshly punished if wronged, but hardly taught - we were expected to read and understand the novels ourselves, and i personally have never really liked them much, as i've said before - even though they did spark my initial interrest, and gave a name to some of the instincts and desires i'd had before.

Again - no offence to anyone who admires, or follows the Gorean lifestyle. Again, no offence to any gorean master or slave - i respect you, and your ability to adhere to what i feel is a superfluous set of rules and rituals that, while attractive at first glance, i have experienced to bore me to tears after none too long...

No offence, once more, Masters, Kajira and Kajiru (If i recall my terminology correctly) - but the Gorean lifestyle is not for me.