PDA

View Full Version : About Me

dariodragon7
11-01-2015, 04:05 AM
Greetings all. I highly doubt someone will even bother reading this, but whatever. I apologize in advance for any grammar mistakes, but sadly english is not my main language, and italian schools are poor in teaching english.

My name is Dario, I live in Palermo, a city of Sicily island in South Italy. I have 30 years old and I'm straight for what involves my sexuality. Yes I am still a student, due to family problems and shit like that I had to take more time to graduate in university, but thankfully this year will be the last and I'll graduate in history. I am an historian, and I loathe todays society, too focused over technology and industry, with no funds to care over our past (who cares about the past right?). That's why I want to become an History teacher, so that in my little space, I can make kids/teens to love history, their country, and maybe get the passion over new generations, too distracted by smartphones and social networks to even care watching a medieval monument and appreciate it's beauty. I don't consider myself an art addict, I love history and italian literature, I enjoy visiting monuments, walking through historical cities, visiting historical museums, listening every now and then to some classical music, and rarely arts (I never liked it really much). But I am also a geek! I love japanese animation, I play videogames (especially classical jrpg, actions like devil may cry, fighting games, but it saddens me to see where videogames are going), and I used to read mangas but became too expensive and gave up.

And it's thanks to history that I got to know the world of BDSM. How you're probably asking. I have a huge passion for Roman history. One of it's aspects was slavery and slave commerce. Interested into this side, I started documenting and reading about it which lead me to ask about the situation of slavery today. And that's when I got myself into BDSM. It happened while I was around 14-15 years old. I've read a lot and was really interested into it, mainly because I always had this dominating side in me, but I always kept it within me because I feared it might be wrong, and so I kept this side of me hidden. A few years ago, an event unlocked me and everything within me exploded, and so did my dominant side. I started talking with a few Doms who instructed me and shown me all the different paths which I could have taken. In the end I've chosen the one that fits me best. The sexual domination. Yes I am a sex dominant and I'm not ashamed of it. My main focus is the sexual side (though it's not the only one, it surely is the most present within me). I've always been very sexual since childhood, so it was only natural for me to end up being a sexual Dom. I'm more inclined to humiliation then pain (though I enjoy some of it, but not to the point of extreme pain). Sadly I could never experience in real life BDSM (the life of the BDSM community in my city is a bit harsh for newcomers to find actual partners), so I've experienced online only, and for now I feel fulfilled by this experience. Besides occasional partners disappearing within a few days/weeks, I've had 5 long lasting slaves since when I really started three years ago. I recently also discovered that I'm into poly (one-sided or both sided doesen't really matter), since I feel the need to satisfy more then one slave only (even though I can own just one at a time which is happen most of the time). I'm only into female slaves, though I'm slowly opening to trying new things (not males, but femboys, shemales and such, though for trying you really need to get my attention). I'm uncut, I don't know if that's important, but I see many guys today are cut, so I thought about putting it here. I'm caring and more of a gentle Dom, but I can be strict if needed, especially fro rules, which I enjoy giving. I prefer to not take 100% control (but it can happen if mutually decided), so I prefer to leave some space to my slaves on their free time/work/studies etc. My age limit is from 18 to 30 years old (when I tried with older girls then me it didn't really start the spark, so for both parties I'd rather not break my age limits, though it can happen that I'm really interested and can push my age limit to, say, 35?). Cameras and webcams are important (Cameras more then cam), I love collecting pics and videos of my slaves performing their tasks for me (being long distance and online only it is the only way I can personally enjoy the service), they're not negotiable, and of course I don't expect pics to be sent right away but they are important, so sooner or later I expect them to happen (before I lose my patience preferably). Pics will never leave my pc/hdd and I'll never share them online (I consider slaves to be property, so what's the point in sharing and risking consequences to share with strangers?). I do not expect long term or life long relationship, but I'd wish them to last for a while at least to make them worth my time and efforts (and yours). Tme will most likely be an issue sadly, since most peoples here are from USA while I am from Italy and have a rather far GMT (+1/+2), but it can be worked on if both parties are willing to.

That said, I guess this is all for now. I apologize for the poem, but I thought it was necessary to explain a bit of me, more then a profile can say. I'll probably update more infos in new posts if this will ever get interesting to someone (I might even accept suggestions xD). Hope to not have annoyed you all who will read this. Thanks for reading and feel free to comment.

Kind Regards

Master Dario