PDA

View Full Version : Levels of Pain:

MasterPain
04-24-2009, 05:57 PM
*open for discussion i would love to see other viewpoints on this*

my personal distinction of the levels of pain:

Light: i feel light pain play refers to, spanking(open hand), pinching, light twists, light or medium belt strikes, you feel a sting but its over, nothing lingers and if it does only slightly. vaginal and anal penetration with a slightly larger then normally used falls into this category, over all the feelings of pleasure over rides the pain quickly (subspsace, another topic for another day)

Medium: i feel that medium pain play refers to heavy spanking, clitoral strikes, lingering pain. we now we start to branch into leaving bruises and marks on the skin, welts and swelling.

heavy: i feel that heavy pain play starts to cross into breaking the skin using whips, needles or knives. closed fisted strikes, heavy bruising and lingering pain

Calypso19
05-02-2009, 04:10 PM
I pretty much agree with that completely. Although light pain in my definition incorporates leaving light red marks, ie go away in a couple of hours. But i would love to know exactly what subspace is, i've heard it talked about a lot, please do tell.

Jenna<3
05-03-2009, 04:33 PM
Pretty much your light is divided up into my light and medium, and your medium and part of your heavy (breaking skin; lingering pain) is my heavy. Mostly the same though.

Merlin
05-04-2009, 07:58 PM
although i see this also personal i agree with your list if we are talking only about spanking ...

needles or knives although this is a major turn of for me and so i never was really interested in it ... i dont think the pain it produces it that high compared to a whipping... am i wrong?

MasterPain
05-04-2009, 08:21 PM
well i listed it because there are some masters and subs out there that enjoy needle and/or knife play. and that anything the brakes the skin weather actualy painful or not is considered heavy play

Merlin
05-04-2009, 08:23 PM
i know ... that is not the point ... but i would put it in medium ...not in high pain ...

Master_Emanon
05-05-2009, 03:31 AM
i know ... that is not the point ... but i would put it in medium ...not in high pain ...

Agrees, i do use knife play with my collared slaves, as well as a teach a few subs and slaves who are collared, and teach Masters who have interest in it knife play, and if done correctly there is actually minimal pain, but should only be done by some one who knows what they are doing, to ensure they do not cut a vein, a muscle or some other important body part that may permanently inure the slave or sub

oiojoosh
05-18-2009, 11:25 AM
i do my self heavy pain..and i like watchng heavy pain cams or videos... needles knifes exc..

BLOEM51
05-18-2009, 12:20 PM
Yes I agree with you. Heavy play in my eyse is needleor knife play and where you definately break the skin. Wax I classified also as heavy play

Phoenix_blaze
05-18-2009, 02:26 PM
I think in my opinion everything is pretty much in its place - however I agree with Merlin on his point, and also that wax is 'heavy'

l-kelley
05-18-2009, 02:34 PM
I pretty much agree.

And this is a great post btw!

Night-1991
05-19-2009, 03:20 PM
I think my levels cross between Medium and Heavy, (Hey i'm a Masochist, go figure)

Though it stops when it comes to close fist strikes, kicking, knives or anything of the sort, i can take a heavy cropping or whipping, but i believe those three would be just too much.

fork
05-19-2009, 03:26 PM
I believe that kicking, punching, knives, etc.. is more than just pain play, so it's hard to classify those as everyone has different likes and dislikes. I'd never ever do knife and needle play so it would be considered "heavy play" for myself, but getting a needle compared to getting slapped in the face? I'd say the slap hurts more and on a PAIN specific "level", needles would be medium.

Night-1991
05-19-2009, 03:33 PM
I believe that kicking, punching, knives, etc.. is more than just pain play, so it's hard to classify those as everyone has different likes and dislikes. I'd never ever do knife and needle play so it would be considered "heavy play" for myself, but getting a needle compared to getting slapped in the face? I'd say the slap hurts more and on a PAIN specific "level", needles would be medium.

Wouldn't the like of getting kicked , punched or slashed be considered as extreme play?

fork
05-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Wouldn't the like of getting kicked , punched or slashed be considered as extreme play?

Well this is specifically measuring pain.. "slashed" as you put it sounds like heavy pain but sometimes being cut doesn't hurt as much as other things would. It all depends on your pain tolerance too.

ccent
05-19-2009, 04:32 PM
Well this is specifically measuring pain.. "slashed" as you put it sounds like heavy pain but sometimes being cut doesn't hurt as much as other things would. It all depends on your pain tolerance too.

i agree to what you said