PDA

View Full Version : Messaging a Slave

kinkyslavegirl
04-24-2009, 09:36 AM
As some of you know, I am a female slave new to the site, so I've been getting many pms asking to be my master. I am very flattered by those messages that have work put into them- what they're into, how old they are, etc. And then I get messages saying "im ur mster now bich. gimme your msn and get on cam nekkid 4 me." Seriously? Why do you think people send these? Im eager to hear your opinions...

SubMissChievous
04-24-2009, 09:43 AM
I have received these when I posted an ad 2 years ago. Tons of them. And even after being here for 2 years after over 2000 posts and being a mod I still receive some of those. Even better: I receive at least once per week a PM that sounds like this: "i wana b ur salve and will do nething u say i hav no limets" when it's crystal clear I'm not a Mistress... :rolleyes:

My theory about this (and it's not scientific but I stick to it) is that there are just some people who are fucking dumb, too lazy to read profiles and past posts and are so desperate that they don't mind acting like jerks :)

urlilslave080
04-24-2009, 09:43 AM
you have a really good point, around half of the population of people on this site put no effort into anything they do and its annoying, im a switch and im looking for a female slave and a female mistress and some of the juck you get pm'ed to you is just shocking.

Pingu
04-24-2009, 09:44 AM
In my experience there are three types of "masters". The serious ones who know the lifestyle inside out and are very good. The less experienced ones who learning but are still decent masters. Lastly then there are people who like you say just want to have someone to jerk off to.

kinkyslavegirl
04-24-2009, 09:49 AM
It was kind of a surprise to me- I didnt expect to receive SO MANY awful messages. I was just wondering why. I don't see this as a one time thing. I know I'm new to s/m, but I'm eager to learn, and put some effort into my ad. Was it okay, btw?

Pingu
04-24-2009, 10:00 AM
If you're talking about the ad then yes as an intro I thought it was fine. I think as a master PMs you then you speak more and flesh your ad out which gives some extra pointers for when you post next time :)

kinkyslavegirl
04-24-2009, 10:09 AM
Okay, thanks! I was a little worried it'd come out as being the worst on here. Apparently, I could have posted nothing and still gotten a ton of messages.

Pingu
04-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Correct but then instead getting a mixture of proper messages and crap messages, you would have got all crap messages :p

kinkyslavegirl
04-24-2009, 11:19 AM
Correct but then instead getting a mixture of proper messages and crap messages, you would have got all crap messages :p

true that!!!! :P

BettyBoop
04-25-2009, 05:57 PM
The thing that annoys me is I and I know others do too and we've specifically said we aren't slaves. And I'm underage. So it's kind of a huge wth.

Master_Emanon
04-26-2009, 12:26 AM
I usually on message woman whom i am interested in, yet then again i do sometimes get sub and slave woman messaging me interested, yet when you start questioning them about whta they are nterested in tey sometimes don't give ull answers, or make excuses for simple task, so basically time waster

But as far as Masters and Mistresses on here i find (from their post) a few are real ones who understand what it means to be a Master, yet some seem to wish to only want to get off on cam

Komodo Jones
04-26-2009, 09:32 AM
Like a lot of people said some people are just jackasses. They truely have no idea what it means to be a master. Also as Pingu said I fall into the second category of masters. I'm not all that experienced but I do realize that the main word that people need to emphasize on is "s/m relationship."

deeperblue
04-26-2009, 04:51 PM
The problem is just that everything slightly related to something sexual seems to attract the worst kind of annoying persons.
Be it in forums, on dating websites or even in real life meetings. Somehow they manage to be everywhere. Sad that they scare of all the potential beginners :/

Merlin
04-26-2009, 11:43 PM
To be honest i am wondering that you didn't get a lot be my mistress mails too ... in general as female you will get a lot mails even without posting an ad and unbelievable amounts as soon as you post an ad... Often it is less time consuming to search for a Master by hand than to go through all the useless PMs to find the 2 interesting ones to be honest...

MasterPain
04-27-2009, 05:20 AM
i posted something about this years ago and used the lyrics of icp "dateing game".

you wouldent beleve the amount of good solid conversations start with "hey, how are you this morning?"

also you wanna know how many underage males message me? even after my sig!

New
04-27-2009, 08:02 PM
i posted something about this years ago and used the lyrics of icp "dateing game".

you wouldent beleve the amount of good solid conversations start with "hey, how are you this morning?"

also you wanna know how many underage males message me? even after my sig!

Props for qouting icp and thus I qoute you.

kinkyslavegirl
04-30-2009, 06:17 AM
Really? I don't like the hi, how are you messages. I know why they send them, but it feels like it is too casual- kind of turns me off.

Night-1991
04-30-2009, 06:31 AM
its the dumb fucks who ruin getdare for everyone. those who CANNOT READ. like. i want a mistress only. but i get messages from masters. and also. those who post adverts . ON OTHER PEOPLES ADVERTS!

Master_Emanon
04-30-2009, 07:27 AM
its the dumb fucks who ruin getdare for everyone. those who CANNOT READ. like. i want a mistress only. but i get messages from masters. and also. those who post adverts . ON OTHER PEOPLES ADVERTS!

That is true but you must also take into the account the Straight Males who put looking for Master as in female "Master", either not knowing they are Mistresses or just figure people would know what they mean

It happens a lot you see looking for Male Master or Female Master...

Drakenine
04-30-2009, 05:08 PM
As some of you know, I am a female slave new to the site, so I've been getting many pms asking to be my master. I am very flattered by those messages that have work put into them- what they're into, how old they are, etc. And then I get messages saying "im ur mster now bich. gimme your msn and get on cam nekkid 4 me." Seriously? Why do you think people send these? Im eager to hear your opinions...

From a psychological analysis approach:

I study people, I study interactions and what I often notice is that when a general group of animals try to be "different" i.e. mating rituals and what not, they all unconciously tend to deviate their mindsets all towards the same type of ritual. So lets mix in some math, 10 people in a room -

10 people will see the first 3 people post regularly and be a bit bland and boring. The 4th and 5th will start pming people and people will respond on this on the forums. The 6th 7th and 8th will think they're smart and pm people with the word "dominant" in mind mixed in with the ideal dominant figure -- rappers with a lot of 'bitches'. Put two and two together and you get your messages in your inboxes from week to week. The 9th and 10th usually end up with the slaves as the smart ones often don't jump on the bacon as it comes out but waits until it's nice, crisp and juicy before eating it.

That's your answer in a nutshell. :)

soldier8998
04-30-2009, 06:30 PM
like u said ealier im the second type of master but im also a sub but there r a lot of aceholes out there that will message people dumbace messages like "i want u to get on ur cam so i can cyberfuck u". ive only gotten 1 of these but i bet all the girls get tons of them.but i love this site i just wihs there were more masters/mistresses that dont ask for cams. im not the skinniest guy in the world and dont really want to go on cam so im lookin for a master/mistress but no luck after 2 weeks.

Krystal
05-04-2009, 12:07 AM
lol those type of messages come an go. Personally what I just do is delete the p.m with out a second thought. After all they probably send them to every girl logged on at that moment. They just want someone to mastubate too, if they offend you they don't care, they have no interest in you. So delete them or report them, just try not to think anything of them.

to quote chloe when i posted up a blog on a similar issue

Meh... I think that some people must believe that the anonymity that internet gives them is a good reason to act stupidly. I wonder if they would ever have the audacity to approach someone like that face-to-face...

kinkyslavegirl
05-04-2009, 05:57 AM
I always immediately delete mine. :P

Tiger
05-04-2009, 06:41 AM
I think each and everyone of us have, at some point, made a rant thread or blog post about this.

I have never made a thread of blog about getting PMs from that. However, I sometimes get PMs from people giving me dares that I never asked for or asking me to be their slave or master. I just copy and paste the part of my profile that says NOT to do it and send it back.

Night-1991
05-11-2009, 05:36 AM
Think its better to be repectful. Rather that just going " im ur master now bitch. Gimmie msn and strip you fucking whore" . seriously. people like that are stupid and mentally brain dead. and frankly. want shot. they dont even know what bdsm means. so. dont trust them