PDA

View Full Version : Emotion Dice Dare, (there is a digitized dice link inside)

Elin0553
04-23-2009, 04:08 PM
Emotains: Dice game

----

Roll 2 dice. Choices:

Roll 1 die that has numbers 1-7, 1 sad face, 1 happy face, and 2 funny faces.
HERE! (http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3728/emotiongameguide.png)
and the link to that virtual dice is HERE! (http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks1/maths/dice/)

This is what they meen:

the sad face means pain, the happy face means pleasere, and the 2 funny faces means himuliation.

If you are unlucky enough to get a number, roll again untill you get a face. (keep track of the number though. E.G. If it took 3 tryes to get it on a face, and the first try landed on the 3, the seceond 5, and the third 1, your total for the 2 other dices was- 9, your overall total would be 18. This is how many minuties (funny) , how many items (sad), and your choice (as everyone has differnt pleasurable feelings-and I want guys in this too! So when I say "VV-J" that means, "pussy" and "ass" for you guys. Alright?! OK!)

:)
Your choice! Be warned, if your a slave-its your masters choice not yours!!!

:(

1. Pens in VV-J-take it to the limit!
2. Elbow of somone there in VV-J, can hurt a lot!! (if noone is there, sit w/ your VV-J on the post on the headbord of your bed, and rock to and fro)
3. WHOLE phone in VV-J-(this is off) rock in the featle position
4. 4 bead necklaces (can be a cheap plastic necklace you get from dollar tree) yank out at one time!!
5. 3 whips w/ a belt with phone in!
6. 6 pushups with 15 pens in!

"."

1. Group/somone on getdare chat chooses. If GDC is empty roll again
2. Go to school/work with a REALY tight top and wear no bra. If anyone askes, say "10 bucks says u shut up" or "15 bucks says they are yours for 10 miniutes"
3. Guys wear no boxers/whatever and wear mesh shorts, girls wear no undies with pants that fall down, (if you don't have those kinds of pants, move on the skirts and then to a normal skirt w/ no undies =sorry it's used a lot but what else is there for #3?=
4. Go to a near park, or back yard, strip your top (or guys strip bottoms) and play on the play ground normaly (swinging, sliding, monkey bars, teetertoters (if a friend is with) for 15 mins at night (or after school in back yard if you have a playset) call friends over, when they get there flash them and get back on your top/bottoms (if friends are already there, or they know you do that kind of stuff, call somone who isnt there and doesnt know that you do that kind of stuff.
5. Put in as many grapes as you can in your VV-J (can't be squished) and go the whole day like that, no boxers, no undies, and be normal but try and squish them out during the day in the bathroom, and don't flush it! (or, flush it after 1 or 2 hours. If its already flushed do this dice dare again)
6. Post an online add Saying if you can text, and you like "Phone s*x", and what country you are in, and whos your carrier. (so if you have T-Moble and they have T-Moble it wouldn't cost you.) and leave it up for 1 week. If x number of people call or text from the add, you must masterbate/moan-so it sounds like your m'ing) in the bathroom between classes, if somone comes in-just put your feet up so they can't reconize you by your shoes and keep on going!

--

I might add to it, but I would like feedback! This is my first all-dice dare I did from scratch...but I might add the grapes was taken from ____

Elin0553
04-25-2009, 12:02 PM
7+3=10

"."

3. Guys wear no boxers/whatever and wear mesh shorts, girls wear no undies with pants that fall down, (if you don't have those kinds of pants, move on the skirts and then to a normal skirt w/ no undies =sorry it's used a lot but what else is there for #3?=

I'm doing this on monday, at school