PDA

View Full Version : What am I??

Schwifty
10-16-2015, 04:16 PM
I'm an 18 year old male submissive. I've been into bdsm since I was 12 (EDIT: Yes I mean fantasies) but even now I still don't entirely understand it all. I love wearing panties, dresses, diapers, the works. I love being feminized. Being told I'm a girl. What am I? A crossdresser? A femboy? A sissy? What's the difference? I'm straight for a fact, but I would suck off a guy or take it in the ass if a domme told me to; however I do love anal. Someone please help me understand.

Gyev
10-17-2015, 04:54 PM
I've been into bdsm since I was 12

What? You mean fantasies, right?

What am I? A crossdresser? A femboy? A sissy? What's the difference?

Cross dressing is in general wearing clothes designed for someone else. In other words, sissies are crossdressers, but you do not need to be one to participate in it.

Femboy refers usually to the behaviour rather than appearance, I presume. They do not have to wear feminine clothes, but they behave in feminine way.

Sissyfication, as far as I know, is usually about "forced" feminization. It means crossdressing which is supposed to lead to erotic humiliation.

I'm straight for a fact, but I would suck off a guy or take it in the ass if a domme told me to

Debatable.

camgib
10-18-2015, 06:12 AM
That's an easy question. You're a sub. I'd call you a boy, but I don't want to offend.

I think that for you, it's not so much about what you're doing, it's about who you're doing it for. I've been in this lifestyle for more years than you've been alive, and I can't give you a definition of any of those categories that will satisfy more than ten people at any one time. I've often found that a sentence, instead of a label, works better anyway.

I mostly agree with what gyev said above. In my experience, thought, I haven't seen that sissification was forced so much as that it was demeaning in some way. If it's the embarrassment that gets you, I'd go with that general idea.

Seriously, don't get caught up in the names and labels, though. Everyone seems to have a different definition of what they mean, anyway. It's not about what label you stick on yourself. It's about being content in your role.

Relax, give yourself to your Dom/me, let them guide you (within reason, of course), and enjoy the ride.