PDA

View Full Version : Need permission to cum

BigJD
10-15-2015, 06:54 PM
So as part of a dare I have been made to post here and ask permission to cum from you fine people.

I am also required to inform you that you may make me do tasks for you to earn the right to cum, as long as the tasks are within my limits.

I haven't cum in several days now and I'm getting pretty desperate so pleasebe gentle, if I cum without permission I have to admit to it here and accept punishments from you all.

Hope this goes well!

YummySpunk
10-16-2015, 06:52 AM
What does face limit mean exactly ?

BigJD
10-16-2015, 04:10 PM
I don't show my face in pics

Cleverwires
10-16-2015, 05:12 PM
you can not use your hands at all. You must start soft, then you can hump furniture like a couch, a table, or a bookcase, but not a bed. You must only do this for 10 minutes. If you do not cum within these ten minutes stop, do not touch your dick with your hands to masterbate or stimulate it and try again the next day. Do this until you cum. pm for punishment if you masturate with your hands, touch your dick to stimulate it or cum after 10 minutes is up.

BigJD
10-17-2015, 05:23 AM
Omg thank you for giving me permission I was getting so desperate. I did as you ordered on my couch thrusting against the couch pillow and I came in a few minutes because I was so fucking horny.

Thank you so much for letting me cum! :)