PDA

View Full Version : Masters! (And slaves)

Smile
04-21-2009, 01:42 PM
Have you ever let your slaves dominate you?

I have heard of this happening by a master who is a friend of mine, but is it a common thing?

I don't mean regually, just once or twice to try it.

Slaves could answer this for their master :p

Master_Emanon
04-21-2009, 02:27 PM
No i have not, and no i have no interest in being submissive to any one, my slaves respect me for my dominance as i do them for their servitude to me, i am not the submissive type nor do i gain pleasure from even thinking of being in servitude to another, be them my slave or any other dominate person.

And if your friend enjoyed being dominated by his slave then maybe he is a switch, some one who enjoys dominating and being dominated, Masters are merely dominate, slave/sub merely submissive, switches of course meaning both

Smile
04-21-2009, 02:31 PM
And if your friend enjoyed being dominated by his slave then maybe he is a switch, some one who enjoys dominating and being dominated, Masters are merely dominate, slave/sub merely submissive, switches of course meaning both

I didn't say he enjoyed it, just that he tried it. :p

Master_Emanon
04-21-2009, 03:12 PM
I didn't say he enjoyed it, just that he tried it. :p

I said "if" your friend enjoyed, not that he did, though the fact that he tried it must be something in him that was curious that he wanted to be dominated

Komodo Jones
04-22-2009, 12:08 PM
In my first relationship like this before I left her, we turned that around and she eventually became my mistress but like I said I left her. I asked my new slave about and she said she would never have any intention of doing it. Even though I'm a master now, I still have my sub side in me so if the opportunity arised I'd take her up on it.