PDA

View Full Version : 23/M/Master seeks F/Slave

Elixus
04-20-2009, 07:45 AM
I am an experienced master looking for a slave, My specialities include but most certainly not limited to Bondage, Humiliation and slave Training any interested applicants should PM or Reply to this thread with details of there previous slave activities and details of why I should take them as my slave. I will read all applications carefully and decide who is worthy of my punishment.
Look forward to taming you soon X

kinkyslavegirl
04-20-2009, 04:12 PM
What do you guys think? I don't think he'll get one reply.

SubMissChievous
04-20-2009, 04:16 PM
What do you guys think? I don't think he'll get one reply.Well, you just replied :p

Please refrain from nitpicking on other people's adverts. If you have something contributive to add then that's fine but this kinda post is totally unnecessary. Thank you.

kinkyslavegirl
04-20-2009, 04:21 PM
My bad, sorry. I am a little surprised, however, I've seen some nice ads on here.

Elixus
04-20-2009, 04:49 PM
My bad, sorry. I am a little surprised, however, I've seen some nice ads on here.
out of interest what do you not like about my ad?

lydiab6
04-21-2009, 07:01 AM
Though I'm not sure what kinkyslavegirl objects to, you could change a few things:

You say you are experienced, but you do not list what experience that is.

You do not use many periods, or paragraphs, so your advertisement as a whole is difficult to read.

You use the wrong there, when stating "there previous slave activities", it should be their.

Additionally, if you are looking for a slave, it implies not only punishment, but protection and care. To end with the note "decide who is worthy of my punishment", and "Look forward to taming you soon", you seem to imply that you are only looking to punish a slave, not train and support them.

M/s relationships are not all about one hurting the other, but rather about building up true trust with another person, and guiding a relationship within the context of BDSM.

Sorry if I come off too critical, that is not my intention, but rather to just try and give you an idea of what goes through my head when I read your advertisement.

Elixus
04-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Though I'm not sure what kinkyslavegirl objects to, you could change a few things:

You say you are experienced, but you do not list what experience that is.

You do not use many periods, or paragraphs, so your advertisement as a whole is difficult to read.

You use the wrong there, when stating "there previous slave activities", it should be their.

Additionally, if you are looking for a slave, it implies not only punishment, but protection and care. To end with the note "decide who is worthy of my punishment", and "Look forward to taming you soon", you seem to imply that you are only looking to punish a slave, not train and support them.

M/s relationships are not all about one hurting the other, but rather about building up true trust with another person, and guiding a relationship within the context of BDSM.

Sorry if I come off too critical, that is not my intention, but rather to just try and give you an idea of what goes through my head when I read your advertisement.
Thanks for the constructive critisism.

I do find it difficult to get my true meaning accross in written word and I know my spelling and grammer sucks. It was not my intention to imply only punishment or that my only goal was to hurt my slave I can assure you this is not the case. I will try again and repost, Thanks for the advice :)

Smile
04-22-2009, 02:24 PM
What do you guys think? I don't think he'll get one reply.

If you look around, trust me when I say, there is a LOT worse adverts than this.

The classic "i wantz meh a slave girlz, she must have cam or me get angry and make you spank urself!!!" sort of thing comes up about once every two weeks. You just learn to laugh and try to help :p

Anyhow, back on topic (sort of) I hope you get the slave you are looking for, good luck :)

kinkyslavegirl
04-24-2009, 09:25 AM
Sorry, I didnt mean to be rude, I had just come off of reading a lot of really bad ads and was in a bad mood. I think grammar might help out a lot, as well as making it sound more like a relationship- not a job.