PDA

View Full Version : Beach Holiday dares for F

worthlesshore
10-08-2015, 01:10 AM
Hi, I'm going on a beach holiday with my girlfriends, none of who know about my being a sub or humiliation slut.
I'd really appreciate it if you guys could suggest ideas to get me humiliated, slightly slutty, mild pain etc. Or daily tasks.
We'll be doing usual beachy stuff, clubbing, meeting some friends friends for party etc
Limits: I don't want them finding out this about me, nothing dangerous, illegal, permanent, family, no face pics, no ingesting poo.

Thank you x

niccisweetie
10-08-2015, 03:56 AM
The usual one, no panties allowed and your skirts or dresses must be the shortest possible. When at the beach, try to give some camel toe plus hard nipples.

masterlaw
10-08-2015, 04:16 AM
Hmm how about whenever u got with mates on a night out you must dress the sluttiest if your group. Shortest skirt or more skin on show see if ya mates notice.

Lyb
10-08-2015, 11:19 AM
- When you go to the beach tie your swimsuit really loose so it falls and be slow to pick it up (you can then pretend it was an accident)
- When you suntan try to write slut with your tan on yourself
- Convince them to burry you till the shoulder in the sand (I'm not sure if you count it as a limit or not)
- when you eat an icecream be as sexy and slutty as possible

MasterO2
10-08-2015, 11:33 AM
Before you go clubbing with no panties and a short skirt you will insert a tampon and let the string hang out, do not remove it until you return back to your room.

While you tan lie on your stomach with your straps untied as if to avoid tan lines, when someone approaches you lift up leaving your top on the ground and begin talking to them pretending you didn't realize your top was not on.

Wear a thong bikini that is to small for you so it shows camel toe and maybe even creeps in and partly exposes you vagina.

Dare Lord
10-10-2015, 06:10 AM
While at the hotel, only wear a towel or robe, even when your friends are around.

Pretend to get very drunk. Then lose your inhibitions: come on to a stranger, kiss your friends, accidentally let them see you naked.

worthlesshore
10-11-2015, 04:42 PM
The usual one, no panties allowed and your skirts or dresses must be the shortest possible. When at the beach, try to give some camel toe plus hard nipples.

Thank you sir. I will follow this rule. I am taking my nipple suckers with me, I will use them daily to make sure my nipples are sensitive and stand out sir

worthlesshore
10-11-2015, 04:48 PM
- When you go to the beach tie your swimsuit really loose so it falls and be slow to pick it up (you can then pretend it was an accident)
- When you suntan try to write slut with your tan on yourself
- Convince them to burry you till the shoulder in the sand (I'm not sure if you count it as a limit or not)
- when you eat an icecream be as sexy and slutty as possible

Thank you sir.
I have received a few suggestions re. lose straps, it was difficult as i am busty and my tits kept trying to escape from it.
I tried to write with suntan, but it is rather vague and not very visible sir
I did not try the sand burial, as it sounds a bit too scary, im sorry
I will do the ice cream dare on the last day as i don't want to put on any weight before then sir

worthlesshore
10-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Before you go clubbing with no panties and a short skirt you will insert a tampon and let the string hang out, do not remove it until you return back to your room.

While you tan lie on your stomach with your straps untied as if to avoid tan lines, when someone approaches you lift up leaving your top on the ground and begin talking to them pretending you didn't realize your top was not on.

Wear a thong bikini that is to small for you so it shows camel toe and maybe even creeps in and partly exposes you vagina.

Tampon dare felt especially humiliating and 2 of my friends even saw it and mentioned it to me sir. Thank you for the particularly embarrassing dare
I have showed my bare tits to 4 guys so far, pretending to have forgotten that they are hanging out.

i have bought 2 thong bikinis white and pink. I will wear them as often as i can sir.

lonelypunishment
10-11-2015, 04:53 PM
go to the super market and buy the hottest peppers you can find and cut them in half rub the hot peppers all over the crotch of your swim suit and then pack them for your trip no washing the peppers off and no doing anything other then the normal you must ware them like you normaly would try to get to the water quick to ease the pain but no acting out of the norm don't want anyone to find out now :)