PDA

View Full Version : Showers

HypoMonkey
06-02-2007, 01:58 PM
If you have a school with showers or your next games/PE lesson or if you have football/sports clubes. Get a group of your friends and get completley naked, (My class useualy ware swim trunks) then all get in pairs and each pair get under the same shower and start washing each other. You must:

Wash each others butts
Wash each others groin
Wash each others face
Wash each others arm pits
Wash each others foreskin
Wash each others teeth using your tounge
Wash each others hair.

If the teacher/coach comes ask them if they want a shower, if they say yes you must:

Get them naked or at least to underware
Wash thier arm pits.
Wash thier butt
Wash thier hair
Wash thier ears with your tounge
Wash thier feet

If they say no you must:

Block off thier exit
Back them into the shower
If they are changing take thier clothes until they say they will shower.

Now if they have showered run away with thier clothes.

Have fun.

HypoMonkey
06-02-2007, 02:07 PM
If you have a school with showers or your next games/PE lesson or if you have football/sports clubes. Get a group of your friends and get completley naked, (My class useualy ware swim trunks) then all get in pairs and each pair get under the same shower and start washing each other. You must:

Wash each others butts
Wash each others groin
Wash each others face
Wash each others arm pits
Wash each others foreskin
Wash each others teeth using your tounge
Wash each others hair.

If the teacher/coach comes ask them if they want a shower, if they say yes you must:

Get them naked or at least to underware
Wash thier arm pits.
Wash thier butt
Wash thier hair
Wash thier ears with your tounge
Wash thier feet

If they say no you must:

Block off thier exit
Back them into the shower
If they are changing take thier clothes until they say they will shower.

Now if they have showered run away with thier clothes.

Have fun.

Me And my other 4 friends did it after a 5 aside football match. We won so our coach was in a good mood.
I went with my friend Dan. We got naked and went into the shower.
Washing each other felt a bit strange but quite thrilling. He washed me as i washed him, We cleaned each others teeth at the same time it ended up in a kiss. Then our coach came in.
He said yes and we got him naked, luckly he is a body builder aswell so the gay boys were happy.
We all got around him completley naked and started washing him. He stood their laughing, then he went and got dressed, we continued washing each other and when we went to get changed and take his clothes we descover that ours were taken, we all walked out off the changing rooms to find the other team had them, we could only have them back if we gave them a strip tease. It was fun.

JackSpratt
06-02-2007, 03:37 PM
...and when we went to get changed and take his clothes we descover that ours were taken, we all walked out off the changing rooms to find the other team had them, we could only have them back if we gave them a strip tease. It was fun.

Woah, woah, woah, woah, WOAH. There is no way i'm letting you get away with not giving us a detailed description of that! :D :D
That definetly deserves a story in the fiction/non-fiction part of the site!

noname78
06-02-2007, 10:30 PM
how did u give them a strip tease if u were already nude?

HypoMonkey
06-03-2007, 03:03 AM
they gave us back our clothes

blog_and_cam
06-03-2007, 04:28 AM
i doubt teachers would do this... its basically teachers playing with kids, or the other way around, and if you backed them in the shower and stripped them, well let's say: highly unlikely!

HypoMonkey
06-03-2007, 10:08 AM
I didn't say strip them after backing them I said just get them wet. And you dont have to be naked mainly underware or topless thats what we did.
Oh and I twisted the truth slightly. We still did it just not naked, we were in underware and are coach got topless.
I just thought it would sound funner

goalt
06-03-2007, 10:28 AM
The coach part worries me. If word of it got out, said coach could get in a great deal of trouble, potentially losing his/her job and perhaps even being arrested.

HypoMonkey
06-03-2007, 10:54 AM
we were in high school and the coach was the 2 years older than us, the club was run by the school and the teachers picked the best footballer to run it, did I foreget to tell you that part?
Sorry

goalt
06-03-2007, 10:58 AM
Hmm. that probably does change things a bit, yeah.