PDA

View Full Version : What can you think to do with....

harry4u
04-19-2009, 12:34 PM
Two Shoe laces?
A question for you Masters and Slaves out there, what uses can you come up with for two shoe laces?
have fun with this one.
i can only think of tying it around my balss and hangin wieghts ecetra.
Creative ideas would be cool.

cloi_gurl
04-19-2009, 12:37 PM
Tie one end to your balls and the other end to a door handle and slam the door closed.

Tie one end to balls and have the other end go up your back and around ur neck.

harry4u
04-19-2009, 12:59 PM
Tie one end to your balls and the other end to a door handle and slam the door closed.

Very good i deads, i wil try them thankyou, and ouch btw.

Glavial
04-19-2009, 08:51 PM
i know u said only shoelaces but do you have any clothes pegs lying around? if so this could be a good one.

knot one of the showlaces at each end. needs to be a descent sized knot. now most pegs have that little circle hollowed out a bit far up they so that the cothesline or watever can freely move throgh while the peg is still clamping the clothes. attatch the pegs to the rope so this little hole alloows the shoelace to move through and attahc it one to each nipple. Now tie your balls up and lift them as high you can. with them lifted as high as you can tie the end of that shoelace off to the middle of the shoelace connecting your nipples.not your tied up balls will be pulling down on your pegged nipples. stay this way for as long as you can =P wen you are done see if perhas masturbating rips the pegs off your nipples ?

>=) have fun

war990
04-19-2009, 09:05 PM
Tie one around your balls and the other around your big toe

harry4u
04-20-2009, 09:05 AM
very good i deas i will try them bout, i have got pegs and tryed that one and masturbating did rip them painfully of and the on with the toe sertainly stretched me!

thanks guys

slaveboy123
04-21-2009, 05:01 PM

I tried the second one, that is connecting my balls to my neck. It gives quite the wedgie, and you have to be careful about how you sit. Otherwise not so bad.

Anjelen
04-21-2009, 08:31 PM
Mind you, these are suggestions, not dares - feel free to try, though.

A (long) shoelace can make for effective tying instrument - though be careful not to cut circulation! Loop one arond BOTH wrists (and/or ankles) - then wind the remaining ends around the two strings between wrists (and/or ankles) - not only creating an effective 'handcuff' look and feel but also eliminating changes of the tie-ee to get out - tie off in the center with a simple (K.I.S.S! hard knots mean more difficulty undoing in those frantic moments that they need to come off fast!) knot.

Another effective way of using shoelaces for bondage is by tying _just one toe or finger_ to another (be creative. crossing over makes for fun hogtying ;) ) - you would not believe how profoundly off balance one get when just one of one's toes is tied to another, regardless of the space you leave inbetween - and in my experience tying a sub's _fingers_ together has a far more profound effect than tying their wrists. Be careful though - those little bones come disjointed more easilly than the big ones.

Tie one end of the shoelace to a clothespin. Place this on your chest, above your nipple. As you add more pins in a straight line down, catch the long end between the teeth of the pins as well - so that it sits in the space between the clothespin's hinge and your (or your partner's) skin - use as many as you like. For a pleasing symetrical appearance, of course, do the same with the other shoelace on the other side of your (or your partner's ) chest. Leave enough room to get a decent grip on the loose end of the clothespin.
When you feel you (or your partner) deserves some pain, pull the shoelace away from the skin. Pull one of the clothespins free, or more, as many as you like... ;)

By weaving a shoelace around the second digit of each finger and around the hand, you can force that hand to remain cupped or even in a fist, with practice. Again, be careful of the itty bitty bones.
Tons of fun for when you want someone to be free- yet unable to use their hands.
They can't even undo them if both their hands are treated in this way...

I have a ton of these. ;)

harry4u
04-22-2009, 08:03 AM
great ideas thanks.

Master Alex
05-21-2009, 06:15 PM
Get a heavy pair of boots, suspend the boots from the ball sack and swing them. If the master really wants to be nasty substitute a plastic milk jug, empty of course, push his cock into it and make him drink can after can of beer, soda, or do you prefer a mug of coffee? You get the idea.

QUOTE=harry4u;134246]Two Shoe laces?
A question for you Masters and Slaves out there, what uses can you come up with for two shoe laces?
have fun with this one.
i can only think of tying it around my balss and hangin wieghts ecetra.
Creative ideas would be cool.[/QUOTE]

banneduser
05-22-2009, 01:09 PM
Be careful with slamming doors attached to balls.... Could be a bad idea.

One idea is to superglue the strings to your pubes, tiw the strings to something immovable and then handcuff your hands with the key in the opposite corner of the room. Have fun :D

(best to only glue 5 pubes to each string, otherwise youll never get free. And yes. This will hurt)

CardiffBoy
08-09-2009, 04:39 AM
Wrap both shoelaces tightly round ur cock so only ur bellend is exposed. Leave them on till u can cum by only playin with the end of ur cock