Has any1 ever had a crush on a teacher. If yes please state:
your sex
your age (When you liked the teacher)
your age now
what subject the teacher taught
teachers sex
how long you liked them
what or did you do anything to them
If no please fantasies about a teacher you would like to have a crush on, please state:
your sex
teachers sex
teachers subject
what would you do to them

Mine is yes.
I'm a Male
History and geography
Female
No

JackSpratt
06-02-2007, 03:19 PM
How very embarassing! The answer is a yes, unbelievably.

My Sex: Male
My age when I liked the teacher: 14
My age now: 17
The subject the teacher taught: English
The teacher's sex: Female
How long I liked her: About... 3 years..?
And I have not done anything. At all. Yet.

HypoMonkey
06-04-2007, 10:16 AM
I have now decided to make everyone who answer yes or no, must fantasies about your best teacher. Every one must do two fantasy teachers, 1 male and 1 female even if you have had a crush on a teacher. Here is what you must answer:
your sex
teachers sex
teachers subject
what would you do to them

Here is my 2:
I'm a male
Female Teacher
Art
If I were the same age I would ask them out and kiss them lovingly.

I'm a male
Male Teacher
Art
I woul;d ask him if he wanted a drink and if he said yes I would tell him yo come dressed as a women and when he arrives I would lay 1 on him.

Powerstrip
06-05-2007, 12:42 PM
your sex: Male
your age: 16
your age now: 18
what subject the teacher taught: Geography
teachers sex: Female
how long you liked them: Since the first time I saw her
what or did you do anything to them: No, I'm afraid not

My Fantasy about her: I would love to gently kiss her and move my hands over her breasts and move down. She would then give me a bit of hand and blow job and finally some full on sex. THis would be nice if it also got repeated. Best bit would be doing it in school, it would be sreally hot and kinky!

volleyballstar
06-06-2007, 06:08 PM
i'm a female
i was 12
i'm 13
he taught english and social studies
i didn't do or tell him or anybody
male
1 year

it's really wierd to think that I had a crush on him now it's like wow!
He's still very cute though

Soraslight
06-07-2007, 09:07 AM
your sex Male
your age (When you liked the teacher)13
your age now 14
what subject the teacher taught Religious Studies
teachers sex Female
how long you liked them whole year.
what or did you do anything to them Not quite, we both know this person out of school and we were at the persons 40th birthday. I was in the toilet trousers down and just my luck, no lock and she opened the door looked in and stood there glaring. I think she had actually frozen lol. She saw my bollocks when i bent down and my extremely hard cock when i turned back up. The real fun part was she slammed the door shut, so i bent back down to pull up my trousers when she swung open the door and firmly grasped my balls and tickled the lower part of my cock. I froze she actually licked her fingers spat on em touched my cock head then left. Turned out she left right after that.
If no please fantasies about a teacher you would like to have a crush on, please state:
your sex Male
teachers sex Female
teachers subject Religious Studies
what would you do to them She always wears long dresses, really turns me on. Any have an after school detention with her then strip for her get a handjob a nice relxing blowjob where i then pull up her dress and take her from behind(not anal) and grab her tits at the same time.

Damn though she still makes me hard. After that she would always bend down infront of me, but i don't see her really anymore.

timmy
06-07-2007, 11:23 AM
thats reallly really hoottt...

i would love a exsperience like that haha

yet ive never had any

no teachers i liked

no teachers that liked me

JellyBean
07-09-2007, 12:44 PM
your sex: Male
your age: 26
your age now: 26
what subject the teacher taught: Public Speaking
teachers sex: Female
how long you liked them: It's only been about 4 months or so since I meet her, I've graduated, but if I run into her again I'll probably ask her out.

Ikon
07-30-2007, 09:35 PM
I had a pretty young English teacher my senior year. She was kinda hott but I never really thought too much about doing anything.

However, my friend in the class with me, during prom, got her to go out on the dance floor and he started air humping behind her. IT was HILARIOUS, and then she turned around and saw him and laughed while walking off the floor.

love.ya.all.night
08-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Female
I was like 11 or 12
I'm 19 now
He's a male
He taught earth science
I don't want to anything to him now since he's more like a dad now but then I did.

BettyBoop
03-20-2009, 04:13 PM
I know this is old but I just had to do it.

Has anyone ever had a crush on a teacher. If yes please state:
Your sex: Female
Your age (When you liked the teacher): 14
Your age now: 14
What subject the teacher taught: Science
Teacher's sex: Male
How long you liked them: Since he started, he's only an assisstant, he's very young, 19?
What or did you do anything to them? No, I don't plan on getting excluded.

Pingu
03-20-2009, 04:25 PM
Haha, remind me of college.

We had a teacher, must have been 19/20 and doing her uni placement or something and she was honestly one of the hottest brunettes ever. Anyway, she only stayed about 2 weeks which was strange as they usually stay for a term.

We later found our that she had slept with one of the 6th form (he was 18). How we laughed!

Tiger
03-20-2009, 06:29 PM
your sex:Female
your age (When you liked the teacher):18
your age now:22
what subject the teacher taught:Math and a computer programming class.
teachers sex:Male
how long you liked them:3 years
what or did you do anything to them:Most of the girls that I talked to, had a crush on him. I only had a crush but a girl I know would write stories about him and write his name all over her notebook.

That was his first or second year teaching so he must have been around 24 or 25. The worst part about it is that a month or two ago, one of my friends told me that he was gay!! :mad: When she said that, everyone's mouth dropped in disbelief and she told us that his boyfriend broke up with him.

batman
03-21-2009, 02:18 PM
im 15 and i was 14 through 15 when i fancied my spanich teacher miss crews she is well fit! i always got boners in her lessons and all the time i fanticised about doing stuff to her but i never did and then i went in to year 10 and dropped spanish so my crush has died down now.