PDA

View Full Version : Skype with me and watch me do a hanging wedgie

Theborg
10-02-2015, 10:57 AM
I got dared to do this naked self hanging wedgie skype show
Skype with me doing a self hanging wedgie punishment dare. I will be only in my tights whitiesy for as long as the viewer who is watching me do this likes. You can take pictures and video recordings of me doing this to blackmail me into being your slave for as long as you want me to in the future. I also will do any of my likes for you.

Pm me if you are interested and send me your skype username and I will add you

For people who are interested in this I will also dress up like a teenage girl and were girls pajamas for you and you can take pictures and video recordings and use them to blackmail me in the future

Theborg
10-02-2015, 11:11 AM
Skype with me doing a self hanging wedgie punishment dare. I will be only in my tights whitiesy for as long as the viewer who is watching me do this likes. You can take pictures and video recordings of me doing this to blackmail me into being your slave for as long as you want me to in the future. I also will do any of my likes for you.

For people who are interested in this I will also dress up like a teenage girl and were girls pajamas for you and you can take pictures and video recordings and use them to blackmail me in the future
Desperately need people

Theborg
10-02-2015, 04:13 PM

I dare people to pick this and

Theborg
10-02-2015, 04:23 PM
I dare people to pick this and
Please people are desperately needed