PDA

View Full Version : 23f all the truth about me.

EffyRegrets
09-29-2015, 11:25 PM
Hey I've lost a bet and now I have to make a thread here and answer every question I receive. I will do that and I will not lie. If you want to know something about me or humiliate me, here is your go .

loves strip bets
09-29-2015, 11:31 PM
I know its probably boring question to what you want to be asked but do you like making bets have you ever lost any strip bets what was the bet you lost

EffyRegrets
09-30-2015, 12:05 AM
I know its probably boring question to what you want to be asked but do you like making bets have you ever lost any strip bets what was the bet you lost

Yes I love making bets, all the kinds. I have a group of friends which I do sexual bets with. I have lost many of them and won many of them so I'll describe the last one I lost to you. We had a 6 people bladder duel and we were rolling dice to choose tasks to do. I had rolled to do 100 jumping jacks and we were already late into the game. It was hard for me to even stand up lol. After 30-40 jacks I had peed myself.

I was given a towel to cover myself and my task was to strip, remove my panties and bra and put them for all to see, remain naked for 5 minutes and dress up again (but no panties and bra). The towel was really small so I had to chose if I wanted to cover my pussy or my tits. I covered my pussy. So the other 5 ppl could see my boobs. Then I had to dres up again, which also meant putting my wet trousers on, which I just peed in. Was pretty embarassing.

MasterSlave85
09-30-2015, 12:46 AM
How was your first time drinking pee? Why you had to do it and what feelings do you had back then?

EffyRegrets
09-30-2015, 01:10 AM
How was your first time drinking pee? Why you had to do it and what feelings do you had back then?

My first time drinking pee was when I was 18 and I had a skype dom. I had to drink my pee as a punishment but I don't remember now what I have done wrong. It was really awful and I had like 0,8 litre of pee to drink and it was really hard to do. To this day I hate the taste of urine and it's a pretty harsh punishment for me.

MasterSlave85
09-30-2015, 01:17 AM
What was the most painfull but also sexual stimulating punishment/dare you get so far?

lekkeretobias
09-30-2015, 01:23 AM
what was your best orgasm? please describe

NewToBeASub
09-30-2015, 01:32 AM
What was the hardest dice dare you ever completed?

Braveheart73
09-30-2015, 03:00 AM
Have any of your real life male friends (not online) seen you naked because of a dare? If so what was the dare and how many of your friends have seen you totally naked and what did they think of you?

Vuvuzela
09-30-2015, 03:09 AM
whats your full name ?

Where arr u from?

Whats your hairstyle around your pussy?

EffyRegrets
09-30-2015, 05:02 AM
What was the most painfull but also sexual stimulating punishment/dare you get so far?
I think that was when I had my pussy sewn.

what was your best orgasm? please describe
That was when I got to ride a Sybian once. It's incredible ;P.

What was the hardest dice dare you ever completed?
I think that's a dice dare I'm on now, it's on this forum, here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=221617

I rolled 34, means I have to get a tattoo that says 'whore' in any language wherever I want. I'm not really a tattoo girl at all, so it's not easy lol.

Have any of your real life male friends (not online) seen you naked because of a dare? If so what was the dare and how many of your friends have seen you totally naked and what did they think of you?
Yes, my dare was to undress, remove panties and bra, remain naked for 5 minutes and then dress up but leaving the panties and bra. I had a towel to cover myself but it was too small...
5 of my friends have seen me, no idea what they were thinking tho.

whats your full name ?
My name is Elizabeth and ppl call me Effy. I won't give my last name.

Where arr u from?
UK, London

Whats your hairstyle around your pussy?
I'm completely shaved.

MasterSlave85
09-30-2015, 05:08 AM
Had you ever a bet where you have had to server multiple persons as a slave if you lost the bet?

sumsar1972
09-30-2015, 05:21 AM
Have you ever been spanked as a naughty girl?

Do you deliberately provoke / behave like a brat to get a spanking?

Trainer4u
09-30-2015, 06:07 AM
Have you ever been denied orgasm for a period of time? If yes how long?

EffyRegrets
09-30-2015, 06:12 AM
Had you ever a bet where you have had to server multiple persons as a slave if you lost the bet?
Nope, haven't had that.

Have you ever been spanked as a naughty girl?

Do you deliberately provoke / behave like a brat to get a spanking?
Yes I was spanked as a naughty girl. Yes I do sometimes act like a brat to provoke spanking. I sometimes end up regretting it ;).

Have you ever been denied orgasm for a period of time? If yes how long?
I wore a chastity belt for one month.

MasterSlave85
09-30-2015, 06:17 AM
If you call your self a cum bucket when was the last time you recieved a cum shot? And how many loads your had swallowed this month?

EffyRegrets
09-30-2015, 06:30 AM
If you call your self a cum bucket when was the last time you recieved a cum shot? And how many loads your had swallowed this month?

It was only 'female' originally but I got dared in a Person Above sig editting thread to add 'cum bucket' to that ;p.

On the other hand, I'm not sure if I'm worthy of calling myself a cum bucket but I definitely enjoy cum ;P.

My last cumshot was on Monday and it was a facial. I have swallowed 14 loads this month, if my memory's right.

MasterSlave85
09-30-2015, 06:32 AM
What was the greatest sexual humiliation you recieved so far?

loves strip bets
09-30-2015, 06:32 AM
whats the most people that have cum over you at one time and how did it come around

Sir John
09-30-2015, 06:59 AM
Have you been made to go out in public in very little clothing?

Trainer4u
09-30-2015, 07:01 AM
I wore a chastity belt for one month.

Lovely... Do you enjoy orgasm control in general? When you're denied you prefer to be teased a lot or to receive no stimulation?

Dice7
09-30-2015, 07:12 AM
Which character from The Whitcher would you most like to fuck?

fredd1e
09-30-2015, 07:47 AM
What's the sluttiest outfit you've ever worn in public?
I want a full description of the outfit (assuming you can't post pics), where you went, who with, & how people reacted.
Finally, how turned on did it make you?

cross_girl
09-30-2015, 02:14 PM
Habe you ever had a three- or moresome? If yes, describe it.

Have you ever had anal sex ?

Do you have any lesbian experience ? What was the worst dare you ever lost ? And what was the best dare you ever won ?

EffyRegrets
10-02-2015, 09:19 AM
What was the greatest sexual humiliation you recieved so far?

Being a full-time toilet at a BDSM party (pee only). About 6 hours.

whats the most people that have cum over you at one time and how did it come around

Three, when I was in a foursome with three guys ;).

Have you been made to go out in public in very little clothing?

Yes I have.

Lovely... Do you enjoy orgasm control in general? When you're denied you prefer to be teased a lot or to receive no stimulation?

Yes I enjoy orgasm control. I prefer to be teased a lot :).

Which character from The Whitcher would you most like to fuck?

Ciri I think, ironically, lol.

What's the sluttiest outfit you've ever worn in public?
I want a full description of the outfit (assuming you can't post pics), where you went, who with, & how people reacted.
Finally, how turned on did it make you?

It was a corset with stockings. I can't post my pics but this is what I wore (not me on the picture)

https://cdna.lystit.com/photos/2011/08/22/agent-provocateur-black-ellisa-corset-product-2-1845830-666637179.jpeg

It did turn me on enough for people to be able to notice that I'm wet, that's sure. It was incredible but also incredibly scary. I was forced to walk in public like that for 1 hour. I also had 'slut' written on both of my cheeks and my forehead.

The thing is, we did travel lots of miles to a place where I'm sure nobody knows me to do that, but I did find a pic of me in the Internet later. I think it's gone and I think there are no further evidence but I consider public my limit since then.

Habe you ever had a three- or moresome? If yes, describe it.

Have you ever had anal sex ?

Do you have any lesbian experience ? What was the worst dare you ever lost ? And what was the best dare you ever won ?

Yes I did have a few threesomes (all combinations) and two foursomes (FMMM and FFMM).

Yes I did have anal sex. I don't really enjoy it that much and that's what I like about it :D I love being forced to do anal.

Yes I do have lots of lesbian experiences, including relationships. I'm bisexual.

Worst dare I ever lost - I'm not really sure. There was a dare I lost when I had to pee myself and then strip, remain naked for 5 minutes and put my clothes back on (except underwear) and spend rest of the evening in peed pants. Also I once had to lick a guy's feet for 5 minutes. It's really hideous for me, somehow I'm completely okay with licking female's feet (I enjoy it greatly) but I'm extremely turned off by male's feet. Weird, given I'm bisexual.

Best dare I ever won - N/A. I lose 99% of my dares, lol.

MasterSlave85
10-02-2015, 09:21 AM
describe your experince as a fulltime toilet ot this bdsm party in detail.

cross_girl
10-04-2015, 09:42 AM
What do you think of pegging. Have you ever pegged someone ?

Alurath
10-04-2015, 11:23 AM
Did you enjoy it when you served as a pee toilet? How many people used you?

Would you ever let somebody shit on you? If so, on what part of your body?

EffyRegrets
10-17-2015, 03:57 PM
First of all I'd like to apologise for my absence. There was stuff happening in my life and I just couldn't be here. Well I'm back :).

describe your experince as a fulltime toilet ot this bdsm party in detail.

Well I was taken there by my master at the time, there were lots of ppl there. At the beginning of the party slaves were divided into roles. There were cleaners, waiters and waitresses, ash trays, toilets, sex toys and so on. I was chosen to be a toilet. Since poo is my limit I've only done pee. This was however extremely unfortunate for me since I hate (I really do) the taste of urine and I consider drinking pee a rather harsh punishment for me. I was a toilet for 6 hours so yea, I drank a lot that day. It was pretty hard. At first they made me drink it but later I was allowed to spit since I couldn't drink that much. I was also allowed to sit, but every time somebody would pee on me I had to kneel. I also had to say 'Thank you Sir/Ma'am" each time.

What do you think of pegging. Have you ever pegged someone ?

Pegging is not really something I am attracted to because fucking someone in the ass is a rather dominant thing for me and since I'm submissive I prefer to be fucked in the ass :P. But I guess I could try that, out of curiosity.

Did you enjoy it when you served as a pee toilet? How many people used you?

Would you ever let somebody shit on you? If so, on what part of your body?

Well, I was extremely turned on of course but it's hard to say I enjoyed it because as I said previously, I hate pee. I don't remember how many ppl used me, but there were also ppl using me a few times, I guess I've been peed on at least 30 times.

No I don't think I would ever let somebody shit on me. Scat really turns me off. I guess it would have to be a real intense session that I would allow scat play as a mean of total and ultimate humiliation for me, but I don't think it will ever come to that.

MasterSlave85
10-17-2015, 04:13 PM
Well I was taken there by my master at the time, there were lots of ppl there. At the beginning of the party slaves were divided into roles. There were cleaners, waiters and waitresses, ash trays, toilets, sex toys and so on. I was chosen to be a toilet. Since poo is my limit I've only done pee. This was however extremely unfortunate for me since I hate (I really do) the taste of urine and I consider drinking pee a rather harsh punishment for me. I was a toilet for 6 hours so yea, I drank a lot that day. It was pretty hard. At first they made me drink it but later I was allowed to spit since I couldn't drink that much. I was also allowed to sit, but every time somebody would pee on me I had to kneel. I also had to say 'Thank you Sir/Ma'am" each time.

Which of the postion would you have choosen if you would had the chance to decide it by your self?

Dare Lord
10-17-2015, 07:09 PM
What is your most sexual fantasy?

EffyRegrets
10-18-2015, 04:33 PM
Which of the postion would you have choosen if you would had the chance to decide it by your self?

I think sex toy or a waitress maybe.

What is your most sexual fantasy?

Probably whatever involves some kind of humiliation in front of people who know me but I'm not brave enough for that lol.

Footslaves
10-18-2015, 06:19 PM
Do you prefer a shaved or hairy man

What is your hardest limit

What is your favorite like

Have you ever been tied up

What is your favorite bdsm experience

LPV
05-20-2016, 08:05 PM
You seem to get punished a lot. Do you think you will ever learn to behave?

EffyRegrets
05-20-2016, 08:46 PM
You seem to get punished a lot. Do you think you will ever learn to behave?

Yes I do. And seriously I don't know if I ever will...

2ttt2
05-21-2016, 11:00 AM
How old were you when you lost your virgirnity?

How many sexual partners have you had?

How often do you masturbate? Describe your usual masturbation.

EffyRegrets
05-21-2016, 12:36 PM
How old were you when you lost your virgirnity?

How many sexual partners have you had?

How often do you masturbate? Describe your usual masturbation.

I was 16.

Probably around 40-50.

I usually masturbate once every two days. And it's usually just some regular dildo stuff, unless it's combined with dares :p. Sometimes when I want to feel dirty I spit in my hand and wipe it in my face and pull my hair while fingering myself hard.

Thanks for your questions.

LPV
05-21-2016, 02:46 PM
Are you ticklish? When was the last time you were tickled?

Do you workout? If so, what does a typical workout look like?

batfinch
05-21-2016, 02:56 PM
Do you always sit on a toilet?

If you have had to squat lately please describe it

EffyRegrets
05-21-2016, 03:21 PM
Are you ticklish? When was the last time you were tickled?

Do you workout? If so, what does a typical workout look like?

I run :p. Usually every evening.

Do you always sit on a toilet?

If you have had to squat lately please describe it

Yup, I always sit on the toilet. Didn't have the need to squat in a long time.

ksoma
05-23-2016, 07:33 PM
What is something that you would be willing to do as a dare, that you actually DESIRE to do, but that you will not do without it being laid out as a challenge (either because you need the push, or because you need another person) that you either have never had the pleasure of being dared, or that you are rarely dared to do.

And when you talked about getting your pussy sewn up? Could you tell us more about that? How it happened? Why it happened? What it was like? That is so outside the bounds of what people here would accept, generally, that I can't help but be very curious.

olli
07-03-2017, 02:36 PM
Reviving this: did you ever get the tattoo?

HCWAM
11-13-2017, 02:40 AM
What is the longest that you’ve grown your hair?
What is the shortest that you’ve cut your hair?
How long is your hair now?
Was there a time when someone else made the decision or forced you to cut your hair?
Describe a time that you were upset over a haircut?
Have you ever dyed your hair?
Have you ever had bangs?
Have you ever had your head shaved partially or fully?
Have you ever had your hair cut/shaved with clippers?
Have you ever had your hair cut/shaved with a shaving razor?
Have you ever cut/shaved your own hair?
What is the worst haircut that you’ve ever gotten?
Have you ever donated your hair?
What is the longest amount of hair that you’ve ever had cut at once?
Have you ever had your haircut by a non-professional?
Have you ever cut/shaved someone else's hair, guy or girl?
Have you ever witnessed someone having a drastic haircut or headshave, and how did that make you feel?
Is the excitement of potentially having your haircut a turn on?
Does the degrading element of a forced short haircut/headshave turn you on?

What is the worst thing that you’ve done to your hair?
What is the worst thing that someone else has done to your hair?
What is the worst thing that you’ve done to someone else’s hair?
What is the worst thing that you’ve witnessed done to someone else’s hair?
What is the grossest thing that’s been put in your hair?
What is the grossest thing that you’ve witnessed being put in someone else’s hair?
Have you ever had or witnessed gum being put in hair?