PDA

View Full Version : Punishment to FREEZE unpermission masturbation

Glavial
04-18-2009, 09:54 AM
Hi this punishment should help stop ur slave masturbating without permission =P

All you need it ice,

when you slave masturbates without permission they must masturbate to orgasm using only ice. they are not allowed to touch themselves with ny part of themselves or anything else except ice. for males this can be jerking off with a handful of ice cubes until they cum or for females rubbing their clit with an ice cube untill orgasm or even fucking themselves with an ice dildo. Whatever the method the slave will have to achieve orgasm using only ice. as an added bonus after they have orgasmed make them hold in their mouth, suck on, and swallow the water of, any ice cubes that have been inside of them/on their genitals/they have cum on that still remain solid.

speloda
04-19-2009, 08:56 AM
mmm hot idea in a cold sort of way! Slightly worried about the poss of ice burns-would the slave be allowed to let the ice warm slightly before use?

Trystaan
04-20-2009, 09:28 AM
If they just run the cubes in water before they start it should be alright.

Phoenix_blaze
04-20-2009, 03:02 PM
i think this idea is awesome - well done dude =]

Master Alex
05-21-2009, 08:28 AM
Why stop with one load, get a 5 lb bag of ice and make him melt it all! Pack his balls in ice and shove a popsicle up his ass.

Hi this punishment should help stop ur slave masturbating without permission =P

All you need it ice,

when you slave masturbates without permission they must masturbate to orgasm using only ice. they are not allowed to touch themselves with ny part of themselves or anything else except ice. for males this can be jerking off with a handful of ice cubes until they cum or for females rubbing their clit with an ice cube untill orgasm or even fucking themselves with an ice dildo. Whatever the method the slave will have to achieve orgasm using only ice. as an added bonus after they have orgasmed make them hold in their mouth, suck on, and swallow the water of, any ice cubes that have been inside of them/on their genitals/they have cum on that still remain solid.

banneduser
05-21-2009, 08:30 AM
I think after a while the numbness would set in! Id be interested in testing some sort of punishment though :P im always wanking lol

BLOEM51
05-21-2009, 08:35 AM
Hi this is really a good idea. Must try it in the future

banneduser
05-21-2009, 08:40 AM
One trick with toothpaste is that after an orgasm it burns like hell!!

So what you can do is have your slave cover their cock and balls (head and shaft) completely in toothpaste and wank/tease themselves for 20 minutes. The pain will be a lot but (personally) as long as i wank the pain is manageable. After 20 minutes it will decrease so have them rub it all off with a towel and then re-apply even more. 10 more minutes of teasing/wanking, a bit more toothpaste and then make them cum right after applying it.

The pain will be intense! so make them handcuff themseves to the bed or something before they cum (or lock the cuffs right after cumming) or otherwise prevent them going to the bathroom or washing it off. A time delay is ideal using a key in a bottle of ice or something. the burning will be amazing and so intense!

How can this be used to prevent cumming? Fairly easily. THe same day get them to repeat the process. Then tomorrow make them tease themselves for an hour, maybe two or more... Then apply toothpaste, another half hour of teasing, and then apply toothpaste and tell them they can cum if they want but only in the next 10 minutes.

IT may or may not stop them wanking, but itll be great fun for you!

Master Alex
05-21-2009, 10:26 AM
I once came home and found my slave happily jerking off without my permission. I said nothing let him continue but positioned him in the doorway so I could watch. Taking two water glasses, I filled one with water from the tap getting it as hot as I could, next I filled another with cold, and added a few ice cubes. Now I blindfolded the bastard and gave him permission to shoot. As he stood there, I placed the glass with hot water under his balls and submerged them. As he screamed in pain I growled "don't you dare move!" and transfered to the ice water.

Even though he never tried jerking off alone again, the hot/cold water bath was repeated time after time.

By the way, it cured him of wanting iced drinks.

Why stop with one load, get a 5 lb bag of ice and make him melt it all! Pack his balls in ice and shove a popsicle up his ass.

banneduser
05-22-2009, 01:06 PM
It could also have caused burns.... Hot water is not a good idea for any area of the body. Safety lesson over.

Some people just dont think anymore....Perhaps the available pool of brain cells has been given out or something.

Master Alex
05-23-2009, 09:17 AM
It could also have caused burns.... Hot water is not a good idea for any area of the body. Safety lesson over.

Some people just dont think anymore....Perhaps the available pool of brain cells has been given out or something.

Like with anything else in the dungeon, playroom etc. you have to use common sense. Test the water first, when you think it's safe then go for it. I've been on both sides of the fence for over 30 years. That's right I'm a 59 year old Master, but started out as a slave at the tender age of 16. I've seen it all, done a lot and have NEVER caused any of my trainees and serious harm. For your information I got the idea back in 1985 in an issue of The Leatherman's journal.

Nuff said!!

userben
05-26-2009, 12:28 AM
ice melt quicks a cold pack / frozen jell pack lubed up would work better

banneduser
05-31-2009, 12:25 PM
For ultra cold water add the ice and then add lots of salt, it drastically lowers the temperature, possibly by as much as 5 degrees C or more. But again, use common sense, very low temperatures over a period of time arent good, plus everything gets numb and the effect is lessened.

For females you can always have them make an ice dildo and make them cum using that 5 times a day for a week. See if they are so desperate to masturbate then ;)