PDA

View Full Version : Mindgames - Methods of play?

Anjelen
04-17-2009, 03:07 AM
I'm a humilliator. And as such i thrive on the use of mind games - as well as thriving in a sort of reverse-empathic way (their humilliation after all is my pleasure) on the humilliation of my subs.

Not to pat myself on the back, here - but i must make this point before i continue; i try to read people. Particularly submissives who, in their servitude make themselves vulnerable, i find easy to read,; every look in their eyes, every smile or frown, every twitch of their body tells me a little bit about their current feelings and the sensations going through them - as SexyGingerSlave can attest.

This isn't only a useful guide for knowing how far one can go, but also a useful tool to use 'against' the submissives: one of my favorite games, so to speak, is using superawareness; asking them to state every so often how they feel will confront the submissives with their emotions, their sensations, and very much with the humilliation of whatever i put them through - and sometimes, as i've noticed, lets them find out about themselves they're very, very much turned on by those things that they considered to be chores at best, at first, such as for instance a golden shower taken 'for the master's pleasure'.

Wich, of course, only heightens their humilliation and sheer embarassment - wich in turn very much adds to my own pleasure...

What i'm curious about is - what are your favorite mindgames? Do you indulge in them at all - and if not, what -do- you thrive on? ;)
Edit - of course for those of you on the receiving end, the same questions go... How do you feel about beeing toyed with in this way?

Master_Emanon
04-17-2009, 06:11 AM
I have been raised in the lifestyle as well as started my training in the lifestyle at the age of ten, I find getting to know a potential sub or slave better then she knows herself I to am very keen on, knowing what she wants and teasing her with it, doing things close to that is a favored of mines.

I to enjoy humiliation, while simple private humiliation task are great, public humiliation task are much more enjoyable to watch, from simplistic things such as urinate down leg and then send her on errands, putting butt plug in here, while she wears short skirt and no panties and ‘falling” in a crowded place making sure every one sees it, these type of humiliation task where she is truly humiliated is much more appealing to me then private humiliations, for the simple fact if it is in private I do not see that as truly humiliating since no one knows.

Using these tools while she is in servitude not only lets her know that she is a owned and collared (in my case) slave yet it also lets her know that her Master has control over her, I see many Masters on here and in real life, who more or less ask a slaves permission to do the most simple task, if after weeks or months she hasn’t build up a trust to be told what to do I do not see that going any where fast.

Mind games or mental servitude is one of a Masters best “weapons” once she knows this, as in any M/s relationship being built on trust, she shall trust you more, tightening the bond between you two as well making her more willing to do what she is ordered to do. So yes I rather enjoy given her task from simplistic chores to things outside of the home, which is more humiliating and degrading (if she is into degradation it is a + for me)

Calypso19
05-02-2009, 04:14 PM
I can't really describe my mindgames as theyre usually done on the fly, i improvise lots. However, i guess it'd be based on training through the best humiliation exercise I've ever done is to send her to the bottom of the garden and crouch down in a ball after i've written messages of a somewhat demeaning nature on her back (it helps that my garden has a very public viewing area at the end of it)

RiskTaker01
05-10-2009, 02:05 AM
Hi, im a male switch but i LOVE being the sub more than the Dom. I find that mind games are one of the most exciting parts of bondage. Eg, if a girl is to perform with me my favourite scene, which is to have her take me to a park or reserve and strip me completely naked and shackle and chain me spread eagled between a couple of trees, very firm so i can barely move and inch, and then lock a ball gag and harness on me... I LOVE when she slowly looks in my eyes and ever so slowly clicks the lock shut making sure that i hear it. Once she has me totally helpless in unescapeable bondage in my humiliating state, i love when i am toyed with, eg, she tells me she is leaving me there and not coming back, or she could play angry girlfriend and tell me something that i did that pissed her off and she is leaving me there, another favourite of mine that hasnt happened yet but would love it too, is to have a girl show me the keys to all my locks and destroy them right in front of me, only they wouldnt be the real keys, just duplicates. This is a huge turn on having the fear of thought when your helpless to do anything about it. But in the end, they always release you of course... Its when you are in that helpless state and someone is filling your mind that they are leaving you there and not coming back to let you go in a public place, its very scary as you in truth, are not quiet sure what is going to happen and start to questiuon if it is real or mind game, especially when they do leave you there and take off for longer than you expected... Mmmmm do it to me baby