PDA

View Full Version : Window or exposing / poop dare

naughtyfun
09-18-2015, 08:21 AM
Looking to maybe expose myself , near a window but not to close or maybe closer even on window ledge if forced and especially gross as quite nervous of being caught but if I'm more worried about what I have to do I won't have time to worry . I like the idea of spreading my ass , finger or insert something , anything humiliating even involving pooping and poop licking or to mouth . After window exposer or even online made do humiliating things can involve different positions like collaring and belly , toilet ,poop ,pee, cigarettes something fithy involving my tongue, mouth, or ass.

naughtyfun
09-20-2015, 01:48 AM
Desperately require someone to force me to be naked and expose and humiliate myself be it close to wiindow or maybe online. My heart is pounding just thinking about it , please make it pound more not knowing what you might have me doing next.

naughtyfun
09-20-2015, 05:44 AM
Hopefully can do this soon , I'm shaking with anticipation and fear, please someone.

BabyWeirdo
09-20-2015, 06:52 AM
Get naked and put on a blind fold. Rub your ass on the window for two minutes. Then lick the window where your ass was for a minute like a dog.
Repeat twice more, before taking your blindfold of to see if anyone saw your humiliation.

Have fun and let me know how it goes ;)

naughtyfun
09-20-2015, 07:25 AM
Thank you for dare , I just did it , actually hard to get ass up against window. Definitely had my heart racing not sure if anybody seen me. Would like to do some more dares if anybody has for me thanks.