PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

AntraxVladimir
09-16-2015, 04:47 PM
20/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

. Info about the person posting the add
-Name Bogdan
-Age 21
-yahoo : antrax_vladimir , skype : facebook:antraxvladmiri or e-mail at [email protected]
-Likes/Dislikes/Limits : Well about this i will discuss, anything should match
-Master

2. What you are looking for in a Master/Mistress/Slave
-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed? It's a big plus.
-Offline or online relationship? Both
-How willing must they be to commit? as a slave should be, according to the likes/dislike/limits they have and we agree on.
-What are you planning to do with them? Be a true master and change there life I think in a better way
-Does time zone matter? NO
-Do they have to have previous experience? Or are you accepting beginners? I accept both
-Are you planning on really meeting with the person? If they really want too fine, but not a must be
-Should they have good grammar? YES
-Is there a specific IM program they must use? no, we can discuss about this even kik is oki
-Is there a checklist (Like Chloe's Kink Talk Checklist) that you want them to fill out to see things they like, dislike, and limit, that they didn't list? No, we will speak in private

4. Master/Mistress Specific
-What EXACTLY do you plan to do with your slave? Make her a true slave.
-Is there a certain age criteria? no, i really don't care
-Does it have to be a male, female, or does it not matter? female
-Is a webcam required of them? What about a digital camera? everything is a plus.
-Do you want your slave to have a blog? as they wish
-Should your slave have daily tasks? What are some of the ones you might have them do? yes, are denial maybe or force masturbating, dunno, depends on there likes
-Are you going to be in control of absolutely everything that your slave does? Eating, drinking, using the restroom, ect? Depends on what they wish.

I take this serious, so i prefer serious replay's . I accept female, transgender or couples. Please, only the interested.

1. Skype : facebook:antrax_vladimir
2. Yahoo : antrax_vladimir
3. E-mail : [email protected]
4. PM here.

If you add me or e-mail me please send me a pm here too. thanks for your time.