PDA

View Full Version : Dare task schedule BDSM/CBT (pic/video proof!)

whatcanisayy
09-14-2015, 06:05 AM
Hey getdare!

Here is my new task calendar/schedule, designed mostly for BDSM tasks but anything can be added as long as it's not in my limits.

This time the calender is hosted on teamup, which makes it much easier for you to post your tasks. Here is the link:

http://teamup.com/ks209daaa28bbc7796/

With this link you are allowed to see and add events, but not change or delete them. You can add one-time tasks or weekly or whatever, if you set it up right it will repeat automatically for your desired time frame. If you want something changed or deleted, post it here and I will do that for you. Also, please post your tasks here too so the thread gets attention from time to time.

Example tasks:
* Play with the small but plug every day when you come home from work (set 5:30 pm - 5:45pm, repeat all weekdays, for 3 werks)
* Tie your balls like that () and edge (set date and time)
* Get in chastity on (set date, time) - Release from chastity (date, time)
Make sure to respect that I'm not into long-time chastity (more then 3-5 days. Also be careful not to post edging or jerk-off stuff when someone ordered me to wear my chastity device ;)

That's all for now, likes and limits are in signature.
Picture and video proof on request (kik/skype/xtube)!

Edit: I'll report all tasks now in this thread!

whatcanisayy
09-14-2015, 12:09 PM
Okay, I just saw that some did already give tasks. Thank you very much!

But as you can see, the schedule is still pretty empty... Room for some more!

whatcanisayy
09-15-2015, 11:01 PM
#1 report:
Cock torture with electro and sounding as well as Dildo play on Monday, 14th was hard as it always is. Because the master didn't give me advice how to set it up and handle the power, I used my self written e-stim software to randomly give me the power settings. It's not connected to the device directly so I have to set the levels manually. How to play with Dildos and plus is also chosen by the software.

Electrode setting was the following:
Steel ring around cock and balls as negative 2, rubber loop around cockbase as negative 1, rubber loop around shaft as positive 2 and steel ring around glans as positive 1.

The software always starts with lower levels, then slowly increases intensity. Usually it's on the highest level after like 30 to 45 minutes. I tried my best to get to the highest level 8 but I failed, so I stayed at level 7.5 on both channels and started sounding. I used 3 different sounds, from 6mm to 9mm. Being sounded with electro is pretty hard, I really had to be careful not to be too loud. After one hour the torture was over, I didn't cum and waited until I got soft again.
Then I put on the chastity device and worn it until Tuesday night. No cumming since then!

Still looking for a lot more tasks, this week and the following. Also regular tasks are great! You can also just use dares from the "person above..." or CBT threads.

Today I'm free the whole day. Please punish me for being so lazy!

PS: IT would be great I found post your given tasks here too :)

whatcanisayy
09-23-2015, 07:02 AM
#2 report: Edges 5 times

On wednesday I had to get out of bed at 8 to edge 5 times. Nothing special to write about.

#3 report: Electro just to make you hard

Afterwards 1.5h (!) of electro play! I used the same setup as on monday except I used my small metal plug in ass as negative 1.

This time I increased the levels really slow, 0.5 steps in 15 minutes. With that much of time I reached leven 8 on ch1 and 7.5 on ch2... pretty high. I had to stand that for another 15 min before the time was over.
I then switched off ch 1 to change the metal ring for a sounding rod and pushed it in deep. Remember that ch2 was still on 7.5!

#4 report: Use your sounding rod, like an electrode and make it on highest option you can, for 120 seconds

I switched on ch1 again and slowly got to the highest level I coud stand for the moment. My cock was twitching so hard! I didn't wantet to hold the sounding rod in place anymore so I tied my cockhead to my feet so it would stand up staight in the air now.

Then I increase the level one last time, 7.5 on both now and waited the ordered 120 seconds. It was really hard, believe me!

I needed to jerk afterwards, no chance to hold it any longer. You can always punish me for that, even if I'm not in chastity!

#5 report: Give yourself a big enema before the dildo time

At 3:30 pm the same day I had to give me an enema before the dildo play at 5pm.
I undressed myself and sat on the edge of my bathtube. I screwed off the shower head and slowly pushed the tube inside my ass. I turned up the water a bit and let my rectum fill with medium warm water. As I got the feeling that it was full, I pulled out the tube, stood up and waited a minute before releasing into the toilet. I repeated this procedure 4 more times until the water was more or less clean.

#6 Dildo training every wednesday

At 5 I started the dildo training. Until you don't give me more exact orders how to train my ass I just put the dildo on the floor, sat on it and moved up and down for the given 15 minutes. I'm still not familiar with ass play :confused:

#7 report: Electro limit pushing... Within one hour get to the highest level you can handle on EStim, then go up one higher for 90 seconds

This one was probably the hardest task this week... which is no wander, because it was more electro than I tought I could handle. Usually this makes more sense being done to me by another person :eek:

However, the setup: Steel ring around cock & balls as -1, metal plug in ass as -2, rubber loop around shaft as +2 and rubber loop around glans as +1.

Using the "modulation" mode, I slowely turned up ch 1 first until I could feel a good amount of electricity flowing from my cockhead through my balls. Then I turned up ch2 to the same level (6). It's really interesting how the feeling changes as soon as the other channels comes in.

Now I increased every minute, alternating between the channels for 5 minutes:
-> ch1 to 6.5, ch2 to 6.5, ch1 to 7, ch2 to 7, ch1 to 7.5... that was the limit so far. My cock, never got that fast on that high electicity, was twitching again in pain/pleasure. I waited a minute to relaxe a bit, then pushed ch1 to 8. I instantly took my hands of the device and folded my hands behind my head to not try to lower the levels.
90 seconds can be really long! I was sweating so much...

Thanks for all the tasks/dares! But there is so much room for more! Especially this week. Please go for it, and remember you can also set regular tasks!

whatcanisayy
09-29-2015, 09:51 AM
This week is another great one because I have a lot of free time! Please dare me hard...

Last week's tasks will be reported tonight. Check back please!

whatcanisayy
10-30-2015, 04:13 AM
#8 report: Ask for balloon dares on getdare. Include them into Estim training

This is a short report because I didn't get any reponse.

#9 report: Fun with Clothespins

fratpledgeboy ordered me to do his dare (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=196147).
I wont post a big report because it's filmed as requested. Ask for the video link!

#10 report: more clothespin torture/fun

fratpledgeboy again with this (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150917) dare. Same as above, request the link!