PDA

View Full Version : Dares for new slut 20 female

Sluttoabuse
09-12-2015, 05:33 AM
Hi guys and girls I'm new here and I want to get more into doing kinky kinky things so i want some dares

I'm a 20 year old girl in college don't work so not a lot of money so as long as I don't have to spend any money I'll consider your dare. Make me a slut.

moon dust
09-12-2015, 05:35 AM
What are your limits?

MasterSlave85
09-12-2015, 05:35 AM
What are your limits?

King-Of-Games
09-12-2015, 05:42 AM
Hey Sluttoabuse, glad you joined us here on get dare, not sure of your likes or limits but I dare you to complete some of the tasks or challenges from the links in my signature.

Sluttoabuse
09-12-2015, 06:04 AM
My limits really are just no pics, stuff with family, friends, animals, anything that causes permanent damage or changes to my body, normal stuff probably.

I came up with those by looking at other profiles to see what was listed as limits so there might be more I just didn't think of but dare me and I'll let you know if I need to add to it

I like pain, humiliation, and to me lots of other kinky things are meant to hurt or humiliate like anal or body writing or spanking or piss play so basically those and anything else that hurts or is humiliating i will probably do as long as it's not completely insane.

Sluttoabuse
09-12-2015, 06:16 AM
I really want to be a used hurt and humiliated slut because it gets me off so basically anything that does that without involving any of the limits I mentioned I would probably try

Rockwellray0
09-12-2015, 06:25 AM
You really left it open ended for us...but here are a few. Some are truths just so we know more about you and can give dares you can actually do:

1) describe your living situation

2) do you have any toys etc?

3) next time you have to pee go in your clothes. Leave then in for an hour after.

4) do you want dares to do at home or in public?

5) spank your pussy, ass and tits 20 times with a hairbrush.

Sluttoabuse
09-12-2015, 06:40 AM
You really left it open ended for us...but here are a few. Some are truths just so we know more about you and can give dares you can actually do:

1) describe your living situation

2) do you have any toys etc?

3) next time you have to pee go in your clothes. Leave then in for an hour after.

4) do you want dares to do at home or in public?

5) spank your pussy, ass and tits 20 times with a hairbrush.

I live with a roommate in a dorm room. She's gone for the weekend.

I have a vibrator, and other stuff I can use as toys like a small lotion bottle, belt, binder clips, ruler, hairbrush, toothpaste tube, and can get vegetables at the cafeteria and bring them to my room. Maybe other stuff too but I don't have any kitchen stuff

I will pee in my clothes!

Either way, either give me things to do in my room or make me do things outside or anywhere else really.

I just gave myself the spankings, do you want me to hurt and humiliate myself some more?

MasterZp
09-12-2015, 07:06 AM
Here are some dares the make you feel like the kinky slut you are.

For the next week you are not allowed to wear panties or a bra. You may not not wear skirts or dresses with a hem above the waist and tops that show some amount of cleavage. Whenever you get up from sitting you may not adjust your skirt or dress for a count of 20. It must stay as it wishes for the count, and then you may adjust it. Sluts are always keep their body ready to be used.

Whenever you walk past a guy you must make eye contact and smile at him. Sluts always acknowledge their place to make men happy.

You are to be edge 5 times each day, holding the edge for 5 seconds. Two of those times may not be in your room. Sluts work to keep their pussy ready to please cock.

You must spank each ass cheek 20 times each day. Sluts deserve to be used hard.

One day, you must flash your pussy at least three times for at least 3 seconds. Sluts know their pussy is to be shared.

You are to report the this thread each day how you are doing with these and the other dates you get.

Sluttoabuse
09-12-2015, 07:24 AM
Here are some dares the make you feel like the kinky slut you are.

For the next week you are not allowed to wear panties or a bra. You may not not wear skirts or dresses with a hem above the waist and tops that show some amount of cleavage. Whenever you get up from sitting you may not adjust your skirt or dress for a count of 20. It must stay as it wishes for the count, and then you may adjust it. Sluts are always keep their body ready to be used.

Whenever you walk past a guy you must make eye contact and smile at him. Sluts always acknowledge their place to make men happy.

You are to be edge 5 times each day, holding the edge for 5 seconds. Two of those times may not be in your room. Sluts work to keep their pussy ready to please cock.

You must spank each ass cheek 20 times each day. Sluts deserve to be used hard.

One day, you must flash your pussy at least three times for at least 3 seconds. Sluts know their pussy is to be shared.

You are to report the this thread each day how you are doing with these and the other dates you get.

I will do all of these for sure! Thank you!

Sluttoabuse
09-12-2015, 08:37 AM
I've updated my signature to include likes, dislikes and items I can use

I will try to be more specific with my likes soon

If you want me to do something and am not sure if I have something I would need just ask

Make me a filthy humiliated hurt slut!

smite2001
09-12-2015, 02:20 PM
Dare 1:
Put on a thin shirt, no bra. Attach binder clips to your nipples and if you manage around them (if you could get clothespins, that would work better).

Put toothpaste on your toothbrush, masturbate with the bristles on your clit until you nearly cum. Take off the shirt (dont remove clips/pegs before) and continue until you cum.

Dare 2:
Next time you shower, take a cup into the booth with you. Pee into the cup before you start with your shower, put pee on your hair and shampoo your hair using the pee.

Then shower like you normally would.

Dare 3:
string 4 binderclips on a cord, bind end of cord in front of clips (cord should resemble a "6"). attach 2 clips to each outer labia and other end of cord to a doorknob. Put towel in front of doorframe and slam door shut (you may intsead use a full plastic waterbottle and just drop it).

Sluttoabuse
09-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Dare 1:
Put on a thin shirt, no bra. Attach binder clips to your nipples and if you manage around them (if you could get clothespins, that would work better).

Put toothpaste on your toothbrush, masturbate with the bristles on your clit until you nearly cum. Take off the shirt (dont remove clips/pegs before) and continue until you cum.

Dare 2:
Next time you shower, take a cup into the booth with you. Pee into the cup before you start with your shower, put pee on your hair and shampoo your hair using the pee.

Dare 3:
string 4 binderclips on a cord, bind end of cord in front of clips (cord should resemble a "6"). attach 2 clips to each outer labia and other end of cord to a doorknob. Put towel in front of doorframe and slam door shut (you may intsead use a full plastic waterbottle and just drop it).

Thanks, I will try all three!

myplaytime
09-12-2015, 04:41 PM
How many sex partners have you had?

Sluttoabuse
09-12-2015, 05:49 PM
How many sex partners have you had?

25, 23 guys and 2 girls, but this doesn't count guys that i sucked off without any anal or vaginal sex.

MasterO2
09-12-2015, 06:48 PM
Do this earthworm dare, purchase a container of worms from a bait store, preferably night crawlers or beaver tails. Strip naked from your waste down and put on a tight pair of pantyhose. Now get dressed to go out for the evening in a short skirt, a tight top and high heels. Before you leave home you must rinse the soil off the worms with water and drop them all down the front of your pantyhose. Now go out for the evening and keep them in your hose until you get home after you sit down and write a full report telling us all about your evening experience. Don't throw the worms away when you get done, just put them back into the container with some of the soil they came in and put them in the fridge for later.

Sluttoabuse
09-12-2015, 07:49 PM
Do this earthworm dare, purchase a container of worms from a bait store, preferably night crawlers or beaver tails. Strip naked from your waste down and put on a tight pair of pantyhose. Now get dressed to go out for the evening in a short skirt, a tight top and high heels. Before you leave home you must rinse the soil off the worms with water and drop them all down the front of your pantyhose. Now go out for the evening and keep them in your hose until you get home after you sit down and write a full report telling us all about your evening experience. Don't throw the worms away when you get done, just put them back into the container with some of the soil they came in and put them in the fridge for later.

I'm really open to trying things and being tortured and humiliated but this is too much, sorry.

vagus21
09-12-2015, 09:18 PM
go to the nearest guys floor of dorm rooms and work your way down the hall, knocking on every door and asking them if they would like to fuck you or get blown by you.

Sluttoabuse
09-12-2015, 09:21 PM
Dare 1:

Dare 2:

Dare 3:

I did the third one today. I used a broken as in not working USB cord and binder clips, 4 of them on my labia, ouch! Those really clamp down and it hurts but I asked for it. So with the towel in place I tied the other end of the cable to the doorknob on the main door to my dorm room, and the door shuts itself so I just opened it and let it go. I didn't really get the point of the towel until I let go of the door - it slowed the door down and the cord ripped the clips off my labia one at a time and not all at once. It's a heavy door and closes on its own so it worked well and it really hurt! Every second or two another clip would fly off and I would wince and moan, I hope nobody heard me down the hall!

Thank you for hurting my pussy! I will do the rest later! And if anyone else wants to use me post a reply and I will see if I can do it! I'll be updating my likes later to give you guys a better idea of what I want to do.

vagus21
09-12-2015, 09:28 PM
another dare for you would be to cover your naked body in humiliating words/phrases using a marker. then, using a pair of your roommate's dirty panties as a gag, edge yourself 5 times while staring at yourself in a mirror reading everything you have written on your body

Sluttoabuse
09-13-2015, 12:22 AM
go to the nearest guys floor of dorm rooms and work your way down the hall, knocking on every door and asking them if they would like to fuck you or get blown by you.

Wow, this is great! There aren't any guys floors in my building though so I would have to find a way to sneak into another building. How many guys should use me before I can stop?

Sluttoabuse
09-13-2015, 12:22 AM
another dare for you would be to cover your naked body in humiliating words/phrases using a marker. then, using a pair of your roommate's dirty panties as a gag, edge yourself 5 times while staring at yourself in a mirror reading everything you have written on your body

This is great too, I will definitely do!

goodguy21
09-13-2015, 04:31 AM
have some challange for you

make shure you have to pee -> drink enough water

go out and wear some skirt lenght of your choice
if you want to wet yourself wear underwear
if not go out without
take some public place with poeple around you
(you could also use some semi public place or parking garage at all)
go down on your knees and fake that you are doing something
if you do so let your pee flow out but do not get caught
(some grass would be easy concret much more difficult

vagus21
09-13-2015, 06:10 AM
knock on every door on the floor but you must get at least 10 guys to use you. if you don't get 10 on the first floor you try, go to another floor. and it might help if when you are walking down the hallway going door to door you are completely naked

Sluttoabuse
09-13-2015, 07:00 AM
knock on every door on the floor but you must get at least 10 guys to use you. if you don't get 10 on the first floor you try, go to another floor. and it might help if when you are walking down the hallway going door to door you are completely naked

Wow, again so slutty, I will give it a try! Not sure about being completely naked because of the cameras in the hallways here but the rest I will try.

Sluttoabuse
09-13-2015, 08:03 AM
Dare 1:

Dare 2:

Dare 3:

I just did dare 2! Went to the shower to clean myself. I took a cup and peed into it and used it to wash my hair, i smelled awful for a few minutes. I love pee dares, thanks!

smite2001
09-13-2015, 09:51 AM
as you are nearly through with my dares, here is a bunch of new ones.

#1:
grab a cucumber or similar vegetable (need to be edable unboiled/unpeeled, perhaps peel a banana as emergency solution). wash it off.

position yourself on the floor on all fours, ass pointing towards your door. close it but dont lock it. then put your tits on the floor.

put the cucumber into your pussy and fuck yourself with it until sufficiently wet. Shove into your ass afterwards, fuck your ass for a minute, go as deep as you can.

Then spit on the floor in front of you. Wipe the tip of the cucumber through the spit. Take a bite off, chew and swallow. Lick cucumber clean, and repeat (i say do 3 times or keep going until you have no more left ;P)

for this one you need thumbtacks.
get 2 pieces of duct tape (~5 inches long) and put 6 thumbtacks in the center of each one, 5 in a circle and one in the middle of that circle (sticky side of tape up, press flat side of tacks on tape). Tape one on each breast, with the tack-part on your nipples.

grab your cord and make 2 loops in it, one on each end.

Then put a belt around your chest over the thumbtacks, can be rather loose. string one loop of the cord onto your belt, the other loop onto the doorknob or something similar (needs to be a fixed/heavy piece of furniture).

position yourself so the loop on the belt is on your back, you facing away from the door. lean forwards into the tacks, try to relax as much as possible and count to 30.
repeat, count to 45.
repeat, this time actively push yourself into the tacks and count to 10.

easy one, just pee a bit over the bristles of your toothbrush every time before you use it in your mouth

Sluttoabuse
09-13-2015, 11:12 AM
Thanks, I will definitely do both of those, they are both great, making me drip already!

golgar2
09-13-2015, 11:32 AM
If you have a class in a auditorium, wear a dress or skirt,sit in the back, and finger yourself during class. If any guys sitting near you notice, just smile and wink at them.

smite2001
09-13-2015, 11:42 AM
Thanks, I will definitely do both of those, they are both great, making me drip already!

there is a 3rd one at the bottom, easy to overlook it ;)

Sluttoabuse
09-14-2015, 04:48 AM
So I had my first day of a week of no bra or panties yesterday. It was Sunday so I really didn't go anywhere other than to the cafeteria to eat and I had to do two edges outside my dorm room. I wore a low cut mid thigh dress and edged in a bathroom stall in the cafeteria and in the shower, it's not in my room.

I smiled at every guy I saw too, I'm not sure if any of them noticed I wasn't wearing a bra though because I didn't see that many people yesterday. I'm sure someone will notice today though!

I spanked each ass cheek 20 times too, thanks!

Sluttoabuse
09-14-2015, 06:39 PM
Day 2 of no bras and panties!

I wore a loose top and a mid thigh flare skirt today, smiled at every guy I saw. I think it was noticeable that I did not have a bra on and a few people might have noticed because I caught a few guys and a girl looking but I just smiled at them. Not adjusting my skirt was interesting but it will be even more interesting when I wear tight skirts that ride up later this week, I'm sure my ass will be hanging out!

I also edged five times, twice outside my room, these were in a bathroom stall in a building I have classes in and in the locker room at the school gym. I spanked each ass cheek 20 times in my room when my roommate was at class and then did a dare someone sent me, more on that in a couple minutes!

Sluttoabuse
09-14-2015, 06:46 PM
So for my dare I got a small cucumber and waited until my roommate went to class. I spanked each ass cheek 20 times and then put the cucumber in my pussy and fucked myself with it until it was nice and wet. Then I put it in my ass and fucked myself for one minute, I got it all the way in. I took it out, spit on the floor, rolled the cucumber through the spit and took a bite. It's so humiliating eating out of my own ass and the taste is really nasty but it makes me so dripping wet. I put it back in my pussy and got it wet again, fucked my ass with it for a minute, spit on the floor again, rolled it in the spit and took a bite. I did it four more times until the cucumber was gone and i was left too disgusted to think of myself as anything but a filthy slut and too horny to care.

Thanks for the dare! Let me know guys and girls if you have more for me, I know I have more to do and I promise I will get to them!

corsa198
09-15-2015, 01:55 PM
Next time you need to pee you should wait until you are absolutely desperate. Make sure you are wearing a sexy pair of panties and some loose jeans.

Then go to the toilet. Sit down to pee as normal. Start peeing and count to 5, once you reach 5 stand up and pull your clothes up, whether you have stopped or not but try and stop as fast as you can. Do this every 15 minutes and drinking 2 glasses of water after each pee.

Repeat this for at least 90 minutes.

This will test your bladder strength and ability to stop peeing.

Sluttoabuse
09-15-2015, 02:49 PM
Next time you need to pee you should wait until you are absolutely desperate. Make sure you are wearing a sexy pair of panties and some loose jeans.

Then go to the toilet. Sit down to pee as normal. Start peeing and count to 5, once you reach 5 stand up and pull your clothes up, whether you have stopped or not but try and stop as fast as you can. Do this every 15 minutes and drinking 2 glasses of water after each pee.

I will put this on my to do list for next time my roommate is gone for the weekend, thanks!

vagus21
09-15-2015, 03:28 PM
using a blender make yourself a smoothie. then get a funnel and pour the smoothie into your ass. then make a long straw so you can drink your smoothie from your dirty ass

kissmealready23
09-15-2015, 03:41 PM
Buttplug in ass for three days. No shitting. PM Failure punishment

lop747
09-15-2015, 05:40 PM
Drink a lot of water, wait until you need to pee pretty badly, then walk /run .5 miles from where you live turn around and come back. I hope you don't piss yourself. If you walk, it's a longer time, but if you run you are bouncing around which should make it harder

CJ_Chicago
09-15-2015, 06:00 PM
This is not in your likes or dislikes and no one has mentioned it yet so I thought I would give you an ice cube dare!
Before you go to class get a drink with a lot of ice in it, like a large drink from Mc Donalds that is mostly ice.Right before class go to the bathroom and go in the stall. See how many ice cubes you can get in your pussy, bonus points if you want to try your ass too and then put your panties and bottoms back on and get to class before they melt all the way!

Here is another dare but it is pretty extreme and may be best when you can stay around the house. Get up in the morning and drink a lot of water, then get a water bottle and pee into it whenever you have to pee. When you get thirsty drink your piss and repeat this process all day constantly carrying your piss bottle with you all day

Sluttoabuse
09-15-2015, 06:32 PM
using a blender make yourself a smoothie. then get a funnel and pour the smoothie into your ass. then make a long straw so you can drink your smoothie from your dirty ass

Ok this is great and I really really want to do this! Any idea where I can find a straw that would be long enough?

miss_switch
09-15-2015, 06:34 PM
I sent you a PM, sweetie. Let me know if you got it ;)

Sluttoabuse
09-15-2015, 06:35 PM

I'll try this next Monday Tuesday and Wednesday, I've never had it in for more than a few hours but we will see how it goes!

Sluttoabuse
09-15-2015, 06:37 PM
Drink a lot of water, wait until you need to pee pretty badly, then walk /run .5 miles from where you live turn around and come back. I hope you don't piss yourself. If you walk, it's a longer time, but if you run you are bouncing around which should make it harder

I'll do this in the next few days, thanks for the dare!

Sluttoabuse
09-15-2015, 06:38 PM
This is not in your likes or dislikes and no one has mentioned it yet so I thought I would give you an ice cube dare!
Before you go to class get a drink with a lot of ice in it, like a large drink from Mc Donalds that is mostly ice.Right before class go to the bathroom and go in the stall. See how many ice cubes you can get in your pussy, bonus points if you want to try your ass too and then put your panties and bottoms back on and get to class before they melt all the way!

Here is another dare but it is pretty extreme and may be best when you can stay around the house. Get up in the morning and drink a lot of water, then get a water bottle and pee into it whenever you have to pee. When you get thirsty drink your piss and repeat this process all day constantly carrying your piss bottle with you all day

These are both great! And if I used something besides a clear water bottle I'm sure I could do the second one all day including outside, in class or wherever else I go!

Sluttoabuse
09-15-2015, 08:14 PM
Another update. Today was day 3 of no bra and panties. I was a little more daring today and just wore a tight tank top and a miniskirt with sandals. I'm pretty sure lots of people could tell I had no bra on, my tits were hanging lower than usual but not too much because they aren't huge, and the outlines of my nipples could be seen now and then through my top. I smiled at lots of guys today, lots were looking at me probably because of the nipples, and I made eye contact with a few but most were not looking me in the eye.

I did my five edges again, one was in an empty corner of the library and one was in the shower which is not in my room, it's a common bathroom for my whole floor. I spanked myself 20 times on each cheek too.

I have lots of dares to keep me busy for the next week or so but I will get to all of them I promise, thanks so much!

CJ_Chicago
09-15-2015, 08:19 PM
Hi! I posted a dare earlier about ice in your pussy and drinking your piss all day!

Dice you are not wearing bras now you can ice your nipples too to get them hard while you are putting ice cubes in your pussy!

Sluttoabuse
09-16-2015, 04:47 AM
Hi! I posted a dare earlier about ice in your pussy and drinking your piss all day!

Dice you are not wearing bras now you can ice your nipples too to get them hard while you are putting ice cubes in your pussy!

Ok I will make sure to do this one before I start wearing bras again!

Sluttoabuse
09-16-2015, 03:01 PM
Dare 1:

I did this today, I had some time to myself and i think it was my oldest one i hadn't done yet. I put on a thin t shirt and nothing else, put binder clips on my nipples (ouch!) and pinched some skin on my tits around the nipples and added three clips to each breast, I then put toothpaste on my toothbrush and turned it on and put the bristles right on my clit, it stung a little but felt so good! The binder clips on my tits made me super horny and I had no trouble edging, then I ripped off the shirt and ouch!!! The clips all came off and that hurt a lot more than just having them on! My nipples ached and burned but it was really turning me on, so I put the toothbrush back on my clit and came soon after.

Now my poor slutty tits have little marks on them from the clips! Thanks it was a good one!

Sluttoabuse
09-16-2015, 08:49 PM
Update

Today was day 4 of no bra and panties. I think I'm getting used to it! I wore a dress again today, one that is fitted to my body from the waist up and has a couple cutouts in the back, and it was about mid thigh. Today I decided to do the pussy flashing part of the dare! I sat on a bench on campus after class and opened my legs with my dress riding up some to expose my pussy. Then I did it sitting on the ground beside a building with my knees up and spread and feet on the ground and kept it that way for about 20 seconds. The third time I did it with a couple guys watching and just lifted my dress to show them and smiled, it was so good! Every time at least one guy saw my pussy, it made me dripping wet to show off like this. I smiled at all the guys I saw and tried to make eye contact again. None of the guys said anything to me, not even the ones that saw my pussy, I think they were too surprised or shy!

I also edged twice outside my room again, once in a bathroom and once with my vibrator sitting alone in the grass on campus, nobody was really nearby.

So tomorrow I will be doing the ice and pee dares along with another day of no bra or panties.

stewpot
09-16-2015, 09:30 PM
Here are some I like to give people interested in public dares

1) Write "SLUT" in all caps on your stomach. wear only fishnet stockings and heels and go to the local park or something similar wearing a zip up coat to cover you. Now at the park you must walk around with the coat open and hands to your side, if you see (only see not hear) someone then you can cover up. hopefully you cover up in time before someone sees

2) a separate dare at the park, while there go to the mens restroom and write on the stall "(your name) is a disobedient filthy slut" and edge 3 times

3) Go to through a drive through with all of the guys cum on your face and completely naked, if you have any toys put a dildo or vibrator between your legs (if vibrator turn it on). ask for a cock, if they ask you to repeat that then you can say coke so it seems like thats what you initially wanted.

4) go to your local mall or shopping center dressed slutty but easy to flash (no bra or panties) you should either have your boobs showing for 5 seconds 15 times or flash 10 guys

5) see if you can get a guy to cum on your face and walk around the mall or shopping center with the cum on your face still

6) do the pizza dare and answer naked, with all the guys cum on their face but also have a dildo in your mouth when you answer and a sharpie in your ass or pussy. ask the guy to write anything he wants on you and if he is willing have him cum on a piece of pizza and you should eat it in front of him

7) go to a mall or somewhere public for 2 hours, while there get as many people to write anywhere they want on your body anything they want. Also get as many people as possible to spank your ass as hard as they can. no bra or panties can be worn and you must wear a dress

8) go to a mall or something similar with a central food court. You will crawl around from person to person and beg them to throw some food at you or dump it on you. They can even buy some food fresh to pour/dump on you.

9) you should set up a stand somewhere public with as many pies or food items (especially savory things) as possible. make a big sign saying something along the lines of $1 to mess you up, maybe even mess with prices for multiple messy things. Obviously they will pay to get you super messy and you will be sitting there taking it and slowly starting to smell badly

Here are a few separate dares you can do if you complete them I will think of a few more for you

ltakltak
09-17-2015, 12:46 AM
I dare you to have a day without the human basics:
-don't enter toilets, bathrooms, showers
-only use water to drink
-don't wear more than 1 piece of clothing (you may wear shoes)
-do not use furniture: no chairs/couches etc, beds or tables: the ground is your domain
-be outside your dorm as much as possible

Sluttoabuse
09-17-2015, 02:59 PM
Today I did the ice cube and pee dare! I started my day by drinking three full cups of water and then went to class, I was wearing just a skirt and a loose top. I filled a cup with ice cubes and took it with me and before class I put 4 cubes each into my pussy and ass, and then hurried up and went to class before they melted. They froze me inside out! I didn't realize this was going to happen but they all melted and the ones in my pussy especially ran out of me and all over my seat and soaked my skirt. I had to pee the whole time in class because of the water! I sat in my seat for a few minutes after class and got up and left. I hurried to the bathroom and peed in the cup, and then hurried back to my dorm room and changed before going to my next class.

I drank the cup of pee on my way back to my room and it doesn't taste very good but I love the humiliation of being made to do it in public. I drank some in my next class too. Nobody could see what was in the cup though but it made me even wetter knowing that I was walking around campus and sitting in class drinking my own pee, I felt like such a dirty slut! I peed in the cup three more times and have drank it all. I'm going to keep doing it every time I have to pee for the rest of the day. Thanks for the dare - I don't like the taste of pee but drinking it turns me on so much I don't care if it almost makes me vomit, I just love the thought of doing something so disgusting and doing it makes me dripping wet and once I start I can't stop!

CJ_Chicago
09-17-2015, 04:59 PM
I'm so glad to hear that you did my dare and it sounded like you enjoyed it! Did your piss get clearer and clearer as you recycled it? Wondering about that haha!

Funny to hear about the ice cubes leaking out of your pussy love it! It takes longer to melt inside of you than you would think wouldn't you agree?

I have another dare for you if you are up to it! You have to go get some icy hot maybe you can do that this weekend? Same idea as the ice cube dare, go to the bathroom before your class and apply icy hot on your pussy do not get any inside just on your pussy and then go to class. It will be cool and tingly at first and then start to burn! But your a strong girl and can take the burning and still look like a pretty slut too right?

Maybe you could combine that with an ice cube? Ice cube or two in your pussy then apply icy hot and then off to class!

Sluttoabuse
09-17-2015, 08:11 PM
Here are some I like to give people interested in public dares

1) Write "SLUT" in all caps on your stomach. wear only fishnet stockings and heels and go to the local park or something similar wearing a zip up coat to cover you. Now at the park you must walk around with the coat open and hands to your side, if you see (only see not hear) someone then you can cover up. hopefully you cover up in time before someone sees

2) a separate dare at the park, while there go to the mens restroom and write on the stall "(your name) is a disobedient filthy slut" and edge 3 times

3) Go to through a drive through with all of the guys cum on your face and completely naked, if you have any toys put a dildo or vibrator between your legs (if vibrator turn it on). ask for a cock, if they ask you to repeat that then you can say coke so it seems like thats what you initially wanted.

4) go to your local mall or shopping center dressed slutty but easy to flash (no bra or panties) you should either have your boobs showing for 5 seconds 15 times or flash 10 guys

5) see if you can get a guy to cum on your face and walk around the mall or shopping center with the cum on your face still

6) do the pizza dare and answer naked, with all the guys cum on their face but also have a dildo in your mouth when you answer and a sharpie in your ass or pussy. ask the guy to write anything he wants on you and if he is willing have him cum on a piece of pizza and you should eat it in front of him

7) go to a mall or somewhere public for 2 hours, while there get as many people to write anywhere they want on your body anything they want. Also get as many people as possible to spank your ass as hard as they can. no bra or panties can be worn and you must wear a dress

8) go to a mall or something similar with a central food court. You will crawl around from person to person and beg them to throw some food at you or dump it on you. They can even buy some food fresh to pour/dump on you.

9) you should set up a stand somewhere public with as many pies or food items (especially savory things) as possible. make a big sign saying something along the lines of $1 to mess you up, maybe even mess with prices for multiple messy things. Obviously they will pay to get you super messy and you will be sitting there taking it and slowly starting to smell badly

Here are a few separate dares you can do if you complete them I will think of a few more for you

I will do most of these for sure! I like the first seven so I will try some of those, I guess I wouldn't really be into messy stuff unless it's messy insertions or sticky food inside my clothes. Thanks for the dares! It might take some time but I'll try all the ones I can!

Sluttoabuse
09-17-2015, 08:15 PM
I'm so glad to hear that you did my dare and it sounded like you enjoyed it! Did your piss get clearer and clearer as you recycled it? Wondering about that haha!

Funny to hear about the ice cubes leaking out of your pussy love it! It takes longer to melt inside of you than you would think wouldn't you agree?

I have another dare for you if you are up to it! You have to go get some icy hot maybe you can do that this weekend? Same idea as the ice cube dare, go to the bathroom before your class and apply icy hot on your pussy do not get any inside just on your pussy and then go to class. It will be cool and tingly at first and then start to burn! But your a strong girl and can take the burning and still look like a pretty slut too right?

Maybe you could combine that with an ice cube? Ice cube or two in your pussy then apply icy hot and then off to class!

Actually my pee got less clear and harder to drink as the day went on. I have been able to taste pee in my mouth for the past several hours now even an hour after I drink it, if I don't eat or drink anything else. The melting was great, I'm sure I looked like I peed myself as I walked back to my room, and yes it did seem to take longer than I expected.

I will do the icy hot dare in class too! I think I can find some for only a few dollars.

Sluttoabuse
09-17-2015, 09:18 PM
Another update:

This was day 5 of no bra and panties for me, 2 to go. I wore a mid thigh skirt and loose top. I was smiling and trying to make eyes contact with every guy i saw. I did my five edges and 20 spankings to each cheek again today. I took my vibrator to a bench on campus and put it in when nobody was looking and closed my legs and waited for the edge, it was great, then I edged in the cafeteria bathroom.

I'm thinking tomorrow I might do a really slutty one from this thread so I'll post about it when I'm done, I'm really excited but I'm not going to cum until tomorrow, I want to make sure I'm a desperate slut when I do it!

stewpot
09-17-2015, 09:34 PM
If you want for dare 8 I posted you can change it to asking them to pour it into your clothes

CJ_Chicago
09-17-2015, 10:27 PM
I'm so glad to see you dressing like a slut and look forward to tomorrows update! i saw that as one of your toys you listed a vegetable, have you ever put anything inside of you and then eaten it?

CJ_Chicago
09-18-2015, 04:00 PM
Hi slut!

I know I posted a few dares already but I was thinking about an over night dare for you, and I know you have a dorm mate so this one might have to wait until she is out of town. Basically some over night bondage! If you could tie your legs spread wide ( line one on each bed post) that would be great! Or maybe tie a rope from one ankle under the bed to the other ankle?

How do you usually sleep, like what kind of clothing? Maybe even with her around you could sleep in something more revealing or tie your wrists together?

Sluttoabuse
09-18-2015, 09:41 PM
I'm so glad to see you dressing like a slut and look forward to tomorrows update! i saw that as one of your toys you listed a vegetable, have you ever put anything inside of you and then eaten it?

Yes actually, if you read this whole thread I put a cucumber in my ass and ate it. I did it with a banana too. I would do it again for sure.

Sluttoabuse
09-18-2015, 09:46 PM
Hi slut!

I know I posted a few dares already but I was thinking about an over night dare for you, and I know you have a dorm mate so this one might have to wait until she is out of town. Basically some over night bondage! If you could tie your legs spread wide ( line one on each bed post) that would be great! Or maybe tie a rope from one ankle under the bed to the other ankle?

How do you usually sleep, like what kind of clothing? Maybe even with her around you could sleep in something more revealing or tie your wrists together?

I would do this too. I normally sleep in pajama shorts and a t shirt with bra and panties but this week haven't worn bra or panties at all. I could wear something more revealing and if I wait until she goes to bed I can tie my wrists together and hopefully she won't notice.

Sluttoabuse
09-18-2015, 09:50 PM
Update

Today was day 6 of no bra and panties. I wore a high waisted mini skirt with a tight top that didn't cover much. I made eye contact with several guys today and smiled and I was really slutty, more on that later it will take me too long to write a report to do it right now but I promise I'll get to it tomorrow.

After I was finished being a slut today I gave myself the 20 spanks to each ass cheek but probably need to be punished some more for being such a slut so I will do some more this weekend.

MasterZp
09-19-2015, 05:25 AM
I'm glad to see you are doing so well with my dare to go without panties and bra and only wear skirts. How is it making you feel? I'm thinking you should keep it up and make it a permanent rule from now on. What do you think of that?

And if you really want to embrace your slutty self, you will gather up all of your panties and bra, except for a few of your sexiest pairs, and throw the rest out.

Sluttoabuse
09-19-2015, 05:54 AM

I did this one yesterday. I snuck into one of the guys dorms wearing only a mini skirt and a tight, short top and heels. No bra, no panties. I couldn't believe what I was going to do, I felt like such a whore. Sneaking in wasn't so hard on a Friday, half the students don't have class here so people are in and out, I picked friday because I thought there would be more people in their rooms during the day.

I went to the first door, I was shaking I was so nervous, and knocked. I knocked again and nobody answered. I moved on to the next door and knocked, and a guy opened it up, he was taller than average and probably a little heavier too but he wasn't huge. I took a deep breath and told him I had a question and he asked what it was, I asked him if he wanted a blowjob or to fuck me. He asked if I was serious and I lifted my skirt and showed him my pussy and said yes, and he just looked at me for a couple seconds and told me to come in and closed the door. Once I was inside he said he wanted a blowjob and I dropped to my knees and pulled down his shorts and started sucking him, I felt like such a slut for sucking this guy i met less than a minute ago but I loved it too. I lifted my shirt to show my tits and he started to grab them. I stopped long enough to tell him he could pinch and slap them if he wanted, he started to pinch them as I sucked him. It only took me a couple more minutes and to get him to cum in my mouth and I opened it to show him and then swallowed. I stood up and kissed him on the cheek and told him thank you and left.

I knocked on the next door and a really skinny nerdy looking guy answered. I asked him if he wanted a BJ or to fuck me. He asked if I did this a lot and I told him I had lots of sex but this was my first time going door to door, he said he would fuck me but he wanted to use a condom to be safe. I didn't bring any but he had some and I went inside and took off my skirt and top and got on the bed and let him fuck me doggystyle. My pussy was dripping wet and he had no trouble getting in. I talked dirty to him and told him I was a slut and begged him to call me a slut and spank my ass, he did spank me but that was about it. He came in the condom and I took it off of him and poured it in my mouth and swallowed and put my clothes on and left.

Nobody answered at the next door. So I went to another one. This time a guy answered and his roommate was there. I asked if I could come in and he said yes and I went in and closed the door and asked if they wanted to fuck me or wanted a BJ. They looked at each other and one of them asked me which one of them and I said both. Before they could really say anything I told them they could take turns or use me at the same time. They agreed to take turns because they didn't want to have a threesome with two guys for some reason. So one guy left and the other told me he wanted a BJ and laid on his back on the bed while I sucked him off and swallowed. Then he left and his roommate came in and asked me what I did with the other guy because he didn't want sloppy seconds and I told him I had given 2 BJs and been fucked in my pussy so far that day but the guy used a condom, he said then there was only one hole he wanted and I got on the bed and lifted my legs up so he could use my ass. I lubed up his cock with spit and he fucked my ass really rough and it felt great! I was up to four guys already and felt like a total slut! He came in my ass and I just left it there and got dressed and left. I had trouble finding another guy for a couple minutes after that, nobody answered one door and then there was a guy that said he had a girlfriend and didn't want to cheat on her and another guy that was saving himself for marriage. I knocked on another door and the guy was really ugly and fat and I asked him if he wanted a BJ or sex and he said he wanted a BJ and I gave him one while telling him in between sucking him that I was a filthy slut and needed to be used and to swallow cum. It was so disgusting to blow a guy as bad looking as he was but it really turned me on too. I swallowed and left.

Another no answer and then another set of roommates together, they asked me how many guys I had been with that day already and I told them and one guy turned to his friend and said I was a huge slut and that made me drip, I begged them to fuck me and they said they would have a threesome with me but only with condoms because I was too much of a slut to risk it and I agreed. They took turns fucking my pussy and ass and came on my face and I scooped up and swallowed the cum. I had two orgasms while I was being fucked this time, my first two of the day. Another two doors nobody answered and I went to the second floor.

I was getting nervous now and felt more slutty than I think I ever have in my life but I knocked on another door and found another guy and asked him, he actually asked me which I wanted to give, sex or a BJ and I said BJ and went inside and sucked him and swallowed. Another guy with a girlfriend was in the next room and I told him she would never find out but he turned me down anyway. Then I had a couple more rooms where nobody answered the door and a guy that refused to do anything because I was too much of a slut for him. I knocked on another door and asked the guy inside and he said come in and I did and told me he wanted me to blow him and if I was good he would fuck me, so I sucked him trying really hard to be good and he told me to get on the bed. I was on my back and begging him to use me so he did, he fucked me really hard and spit on my face and slapped my face and tits really hard and just really used me. He made me admit to being a filthy whore and to wanting to be fucked by anyone that wanted me. He almost made me cry but I loved every second of it. He made me thank him over and over for using me and then threw me out in the hallway with my clothes before I could get dressed and I had to put them on in the hallway. I was scared about that but in only needed one more guy to use me, so I knocked on doors again. Another one nobody answered and another guy that had a girlfriend, this time she was in the room. I told them they could both use me but she got mad and told me to get out.

Finally I knocked on another door and the guy had a girlfriend too but I told him I could give him a BJ and they didn't really count and she would never know and he agreed so I came in and started deepthroating him and he came down my throat in about five minutes.

So that was it, ten guys and I felt like a used up cheap slut, I was in tears as I walked back knowing I could never take back what I had done and I will always be the girl that went door to door in the dorms begging random guys to use me. I spanked my ass when I got back and was alone in my room and then spanked my pussy hard until I had another orgasm and fell asleep. Thanks for the dare it was really intense but it was great being used like that!

CJ_Chicago
09-19-2015, 09:21 AM
Wonderful recap we here at GD are all really proud of you! If you ever do something like this again, I think it would heighten it if you wrote dirty things on your body before you started and brought a marker with for guys to sign you after they use you!

But truly a great job!

Sluttoabuse
09-19-2015, 10:56 PM
Wonderful recap we here at GD are all really proud of you! If you ever do something like this again, I think it would heighten it if you wrote dirty things on your body before you started and brought a marker with for guys to sign you after they use you!

But truly a great job!

Thanks! Yes that is a great idea, if somebody dares me to do something like that again!

Sluttoabuse
09-20-2015, 07:47 AM
Update

So yesterday was my last day of no bras or panties, I made it a whole week without wearing either! I wore a dress yesterday but didn't really go anywhere except the cafeteria. I smiled at all the guys too, one of them was a guy that I gave a blowjob to on friday. I'm sure he told all his friends about what I did friday and I saw him point at me as he was talking to his friends and I just smiled wide and sat there but he didn't approach me, I would have let him or his friends use me if they just asked.

So I went back to my room and spanked myself again.

My roommate is gone so I just did another dare and will post about it and might do some more today before I start an interesting week tomorrow, I will be plugging my ass and trying to keep the plug in for three days.

Sluttoabuse
09-20-2015, 07:57 AM

So I did this one this morning because it was the oldest one I hadn't done yet. I wrote slut, whore, cum slut, I let 10 guys use me in one day, make me cry, I like to fuck strangers, and I want to drink your pee on my body.

I went through my roommates dirty clothes and found the smelliest pair of panties and used them as a gag. I say in front of the mirror and edged five times reading the words. I couldn't really read them out loud and the words looked backwards in the mirror but I reminded myself what I wrote and thought about it the whole time. I wanted to cum so bad, the thoughts of me knocking on random doors and begging to be used and fantasies of being used as a urinal for lots of guys and girls made the edges come fast. I stopped myself though and now I'm a horny mess and really feel like a worthless slut. For now I still have the panties in my mouth and the words on my body. I hope nobody sees me when I have to go to the shower to try to wash then off!

Thanks for the dare!

Sluttoabuse
09-20-2015, 11:24 AM

I did this today. I was wearing a pair of shorts and a small, tight top. It wasn't that bad for the first half of it or so, I can stop peeing and hold it so it wasn't that bad at first, but the water I kept drinking made it harder to hold because my bladder was filling up faster than I could empty it because I could only pee for a few seconds each time.

So I made it an hour in and went to pee for the fifth time, I was about to explode, and I just couldn't stop. I pulled my shorts up and stopped for a couple seconds but I just couldn't do it anymore and peed in my shorts sitting on the toilet. Then I had to get back to my room, one girl saw me in my soaked shorts and gave me a weird look but didn't say anything. So then I went back two more times to finish the dare. I failed this one, so I will do a punishment if you want to send me one. Thanks for the dare and for making me completely humiliate myself!

CJ_Chicago
09-20-2015, 02:52 PM
Hopefully you can have some fun this weekend that your room mate is away! Maybe do my over night bondage dare!

Has your opinion of how your urine tastes changed since you have been drinking more and more of it?

I'm also excited to hear about your anal plug dare, I'm sure you will love that one!

If you can get a few dollars together you should get yourself a pair of vibrating panties to wear in class or in the library and see if you can get off in a room full of people without them knowing!

Sluttoabuse
09-20-2015, 07:27 PM

I did this one today too! I waited until I really had to pee and mapped out a half mile and walked there. It took me about 15 minutes. I had to pee so bad I started to run on the way back, it only made me have to pee more. I leaked a little in my panties and shorts so I punished myself by putting the panties in my mouth for 15 minutes after I finally peed. Thanks for the dare!

CJ_Chicago
09-20-2015, 07:32 PM
Self punishment, I like that you know when to punish yourself and don't have to rely on us to do that all for you! You know when you screwed up!

Sluttoabuse
09-20-2015, 09:16 PM
Hopefully you can have some fun this weekend that your room mate is away! Maybe do my over night bondage dare!

Has your opinion of how your urine tastes changed since you have been drinking more and more of it?

I'm also excited to hear about your anal plug dare, I'm sure you will love that one!

If you can get a few dollars together you should get yourself a pair of vibrating panties to wear in class or in the library and see if you can get off in a room full of people without them knowing!

I will do the overnight bondage dare, i don't think you ever finalized what it was though, unless I missed it!

I still think my pee tastes nasty but I'm learning to drink it down without gagging on it, I really like the humiliation of it so much that I want to keep doing it, it makes me really wet. I have to wonder of other peoples pee tastes different.

How much do you think the vibrating pants would cost? Maybe I could just put my vibrator in and wear a tight pair of shorts or pants?

CJ_Chicago
09-21-2015, 06:08 AM
Let's finalize your overnight dare and make it clear for you!
1) tie your legs apart do this by either tying one leg to each be post or by tying a rope (or chain of shirts together) and tying one to each ankle and going under the bed
2)put in a pair of ear plugs if you can!
3)put on a blindfold or something to block the light out of your eyes
4) tie your hands together in front of you, this may be tricky but try using a shirt or something around your room!

Here are some vibrating panties
http://letstalksex.net/10-best-vibrating-panties-reviews/

I really thing you should get one that is remote controlled, could be fun later if you had a partner control them for you!
http://www.vibratingpanties.co/

vagus21
09-21-2015, 02:19 PM
great job completing my dares and wonderful reports! very proud of you for showing everyone how much of a dirty slut you are!

Sluttoabuse
09-21-2015, 02:57 PM
Let's finalize your overnight dare and make it clear for you!
1) tie your legs apart do this by either tying one leg to each be post or by tying a rope (or chain of shirts together) and tying one to each ankle and going under the bed
2)put in a pair of ear plugs if you can!
3)put on a blindfold or something to block the light out of your eyes
4) tie your hands together in front of you, this may be tricky but try using a shirt or something around your room!

Here are some vibrating panties
http://letstalksex.net/10-best-vibrating-panties-reviews/

I really thing you should get one that is remote controlled, could be fun later if you had a partner control them for you!
http://www.vibratingpanties.co/

Ok, I will definitely do this one next time I have the room to myself for a night, thanks!

Sluttoabuse
09-21-2015, 02:59 PM

I started this one this morning at about 10 am so I will try to leave it in 3 days until Thursday at 10am. So far it's going good, I'm constantly wet from the plug in my ass and it's starting to hurt a little but that is just making me more wet!

Sluttoabuse
09-21-2015, 03:03 PM

I found a cheap long straw online and ordered it a few days ago so I will do this later on in the week when I can take out my plug. I probably should have done this first because who knows what this will be like after not shitting for 3 days, oh well. I don't have a blender but I can just buy a smoothie and use it.

CJ_Chicago
09-21-2015, 03:30 PM
I started this one this morning at about 10 am so I will try to leave it in 3 days until Thursday at 10am. So far it's going good, I'm constantly wet from the plug in my ass and it's starting to hurt a little but that is just making me more wet!

Three days without shitting, if you can do this I will be very proud but I have my doubts you can keep your butt plug in and not shit for three days, prove me wrong!

Briana
09-21-2015, 05:05 PM
My dear little pussy. Strip completely naked and sit with 3 clothes pins on each nipple one straight in the middle the others on each side. Next put three clothes pins on each side of your pussy lips and use duct tape to pull the pins far apart and tape them to your inner thighs. Sit that way for 5 minutes quietly. After the 5 minutes take a cotton swab and lube it generously with some toothpaste and push it into just the tip of your Urethra. Add some more toothpaste to it and push it in and out for about 30 seconds at the rate of about 1 stroke per second, remove it completely and wait for 1 minute. Quickly pull (do not release the springs) the clothes pins from your nipples one at a time alternating between breasts and finally rip the tape from your thighs, hopefully the pins come with it if not pull them off in a similar fashion as the ones on your nipples. Now you may reward you with spanking you cliterous.

When you have finally cleaned yourself up pee in a mug and carry it out to some public place, coffee shop? and slowly sip it till its gone. Later we will make it difficult for you to sit when you do it.

Sluttoabuse
09-21-2015, 06:40 PM
Three days without shitting, if you can do this I will be very proud but I have my doubts you can keep your butt plug in and not shit for three days, prove me wrong!

I really don't think I'll make it. I can't ever remember going that long without shitting, but i will try. So far so good though except I'm constantly horny.

Sluttoabuse
09-21-2015, 06:43 PM
My dear little pussy. Strip completely naked and sit with 3 clothes pins on each nipple one straight in the middle the others on each side. Next put three clothes pins on each side of your pussy lips and use duct tape to pull the pins far apart and tape them to your inner thighs. Sit that way for 5 minutes quietly. After the 5 minutes take a cotton swab and lube it generously with some toothpaste and push it into just the tip of your Urethra. Add some more toothpaste to it and push it in and out for about 30 seconds at the rate of about 1 stroke per second, remove it completely and wait for 1 minute. Quickly pull (do not release the springs) the clothes pins from your nipples one at a time alternating between breasts and finally rip the tape from your thighs, hopefully the pins come with it if not pull them off in a similar fashion as the ones on your nipples. Now you may reward you with spanking you cliterous.

When you have finally cleaned yourself up pee in a mug and carry it out to some public place, coffee shop? and slowly sip it till its gone. Later we will make it difficult for you to sit when you do it.

I'm really excited for this one! Never done anything like that before so I will give it a try in the next few days, I especially like the idea of drinking my own pee in public. And it sounds painful and I like that too! Thanks for the dare! I'm wondering how you would make it hard for me to sit but maybe I just have to do the dare and find out later?

CJ_Chicago
09-21-2015, 09:17 PM
mmmm drinking piss in public reminds me when I had you carry around your piss in a bottle all day to recycle it!

Sluttoabuse
09-22-2015, 04:56 AM
Yes i really like drinking pee in public! I still have my butt plug in, it has been about a day now. Can't believe there are two whole days left. I have to shit now but I am holding it, I wonder how long I can last! Today I'm wearing a tight thong to help hold the plug in. My ass is sore but I'm starting to accept it and even like it.

CJ_Chicago
09-22-2015, 05:54 AM
What does your butt plug look like slut? What color is it and how big? :p

Briana
09-22-2015, 07:29 AM
My dear little girl if you are as you present and do what you say be aware. Urine comes from a sterile part of the body and is safe to consume. Feces is a waste that can cause all kinds of problems and is full of toxins and can be very dangerous if you eat it (or drink smoothies from a dirty rectum) or it comes into contact with any of your mucus membranes such as your eyes or vagina. Do what you wish but be advised that you are in danger. Also a butt plug in your ass for 3 days is a really bad idea, not that you could actually do it. It would be much better to take it out and take the punishment you deserve for not being able to follow instructions. Perhaps a nice cold water enema followed by the plug and enjoy being bent over in pain from the painful cramps caused by the cold water followed up by a nice paddling would be more appropriate.

Sluttoabuse
09-22-2015, 02:52 PM
My dear little girl if you are as you present and do what you say be aware. Urine comes from a sterile part of the body and is safe to consume. Feces is a waste that can cause all kinds of problems and is full of toxins and can be very dangerous if you eat it (or drink smoothies from a dirty rectum) or it comes into contact with any of your mucus membranes such as your eyes or vagina. Do what you wish but be advised that you are in danger. Also a butt plug in your ass for 3 days is a really bad idea, not that you could actually do it. It would be much better to take it out and take the punishment you deserve for not being able to follow instructions. Perhaps a nice cold water enema followed by the plug and enjoy being bent over in pain from the painful cramps caused by the cold water followed up by a nice paddling would be more appropriate.

At this point I know I won't be able to keep it in for the full three days, I have to shit so bad for one thing and I'm not going to be able to take much more. So I will fail this for sure and take it out at some point tonight and accept whatever punishment I deserve, I will complete yours and any others anyone else wants me to do. How should I paddle myself, how many times and where? I don't have a paddle but I do have a hairbrush that would work.

Sluttoabuse
09-22-2015, 02:54 PM
What does your butt plug look like slut? What color is it and how big? :p

It is red and about 5 inches long and about 2 inches across at its widest.

Sluttoabuse
09-22-2015, 07:06 PM
Ok, I just took the plug out. I made it about half of the three days but I just couldn't take it anymore. Please punish me! Just nothing involving my ass right now, thanks!

Briana
09-22-2015, 08:27 PM
Ok, I just took the plug out. I made it about half of the three days but I just couldn't take it anymore. Please punish me! Just nothing involving my ass right now, thanks!
The hairbrush will be fine. You will start with 100. It sounds worse than it is. But your ass will hurt bad and be bruised for a couple of days. 10 on the right cheek with the right hand and then 10 on the left cheek with the left hand, don't try to paddle your left cheek with your right hand just because you are right handed, it just works better that way. After a 20 second break, back to the right cheek for 10 more, harder this time, followed by the left. Keep this up until you get to 80 total strokes. Now 5 on each cheek as hard as you can. After another 20 second break 5 more on your right cheek as hard as I would and 5 on the left, and it better be hard. If you don't have bruises a day later you tucked it all up and serious punishment will follow. In fact if you are successful you might be the perfect candidate for more. I have a lot of great ideas for you that are truly safe but quite painful.

Love,
Bri

vagus21
09-23-2015, 03:35 AM
my punishment for not completing the 3 days does not involve much pain but give you plenty of humiliation as the rest of my dares have. I'm guessing you have sports teams at your school, so after the next men's game (of any sport) be waiting naked in their locker room after the game and tell them you are their to be used however they like. Tell them you want to be their dirty whore and will do anything they want.

CJ_Chicago
09-23-2015, 05:25 AM
Very nice Bri safety is key! I would hate to see our little slut hurt in any way!

Sluttoabuse
09-23-2015, 07:16 PM
The hairbrush will be fine. You will start with 100. It sounds worse than it is. But your ass will hurt bad and be bruised for a couple of days. 10 on the right cheek with the right hand and then 10 on the left cheek with the left hand, don't try to paddle your left cheek with your right hand just because you are right handed, it just works better that way. After a 20 second break, back to the right cheek for 10 more, harder this time, followed by the left. Keep this up until you get to 80 total strokes. Now 5 on each cheek as hard as you can. After another 20 second break 5 more on your right cheek as hard as I would and 5 on the left, and it better be hard. If you don't have bruises a day later you tucked it all up and serious punishment will follow. In fact if you are successful you might be the perfect candidate for more. I have a lot of great ideas for you that are truly safe but quite painful.

Love,
Bri

I did this today while my roommate was out. I did pick up an enema kit and gave myself a cold enema first, I had never done that before but figured it out. It was more intense than I thought it would be, the cold made my muscles tense and made me bend over in pain from that. I couldn't loosen up or take a deep breath or really move much for what seemed like longer but was probably only a few minutes. When I managed to get control of myself i went to the bathroom and let it out. I returned to my room and gave myself 100 strokes with the hairbrush splitting them up and taking short breaks as requested. It wasn't so bad at first but wow, by the end i was in a lot of pain and my ass was really red. The hardest part was the last five strokes to each side of my ass. I hit my add with the hairbrush as hard as I could, the girls in the next room heard me for sure. I dreaded them but craved them at the same time. I did this about 6 hours ago and I'm sitting here now very sore and bruised, and I know the bruises tend to get worse overnight.

Thank you for he punishment!

Briana
09-23-2015, 07:38 PM
You're welcome baby, I enjoy that as well and you get to keep a reminder for a few days :)

kylehu
09-24-2015, 05:16 PM
Permanent routine for october 11-24

Before the first day get fully nakee, write at least 20 humiliating things on your body.
Use multiple colors of permnent markers, make something like tihs.http://cdn.images.motherlessmedia.com/images/124B287.jpg
I know pic's are your limits, but you maybe think over to upload a faceless edition of it to a getdare album, to statisfy your readers and dare givers.
Stand in front of a mirror and edge 3 times. Take a photo and set it as your background and lockscreen on your phone, to remember what a whore are you any time you check your phone in the next 2 weeks.
After that you can have another edge and finally an orgasm.

Every morning when you wake up, roll a 6 sided dice. Double it's numbers, this is how many edges you should do during that day, half of them outside of your room. if you rolled 1,3,5 you should do +2 orgasm besides the edges. One of the orgasm outside your room, and another when you in your bed at the evening, and your roommates turned off the lamp. You may use your panties gag yourself if you are not silent enough.

for clothing:
Roll a 6 sided dice 3 times, and get the half of it's sum every morning to get points between 3 and 9. The result is the number of credit points you can use to "buy" your clothing for the day.
The costs are as follows. If some item is missing, use the points of something different that is most similar.

Underwear:
- Commando 0,25 points
- Thong: 1 points
- Knickers, panties, boxer shorts: 1,5 points
- Bra or bikini top: 1,5 points
- Socks: 2 points

Top/shirts:
- Tube top that covers breasts only: 1 points
- Shoulder-free and spaghetti tops: 2 points
- Sleeveless shirts, tank tops, neckholder tops: 3 points
- T-shirt: 4 points

Trousers and skirts:
- Stockings: 0,5 points
- Mini skirt (max 30cm / 12 inch), hot pants/shorts: 2 points
- Skirts and shorts that end above the knee: 3 points
- Skirts that end below the knee: 5 points
- Trousers that end below the knee: 7 points
- Jacket/coat: 6 points

Dresses: 9 points

Shoes:
- Higheels 0,5 point
- Flip-flops and similar sandals: 1 point
- Pumps and similar shoes: 1 points
- Sneakers,normal shoes: 3 points
- Boots: 4 points

Extra points:
1 edge = 0,1 point
1 orgasm 0,1 point
30 squash = 0,2 point
30 squas while vibrator inside you = 0,4 point ( edges don't count as point during this)
Writing "I am a slut" on your stomach in line with your bellybutton = 0,3 point
Writing "I am a slut" on your inner thigh= 0,3 point
Fullbody ropeharness all day long = 1 point.
Vibrator inside you all day long turned on for 10minutes in every hour = 3 point

Rules:

I must read all these rules half loud/loud every morning and evening.

Every time I have to piss or take a shit, I have to get completly naked, before sitting on the toilet.

I always have "use my cunt" written above my cunt.

I always have a "S" written on my right wrist, and a "B" on my left wrist.

Any time I see the S on my wrist, I will say "I am a little slut, and fill my holes with cum" silently.

Any time I see the B on my wrist, I will say " I loved to be fucked and humiliated by strangers like a bitch" silently.

When I get dressed, I have to rub each item of clothing against my pussy before taking them on.

I never sit with my legs crossed or togeather, I keep my thighs always apart.

I have to have your buttplug inserted, any time I using my computer.

Whenever I pick something up from the floor or a low shelf, I will spread your legs very wide and then bend at the hips or squat down to the floor.

Every time I eat, I have to fingering myself with one of my hands during that time.

I have to do 2 edges every morning first when I wake up, and 2 before going to sleep. I spank my pussy 10 times after each edge with my hand, to keep myself horny for all the day.

When I am in my room, I only wear socks, my underwear, and a long shirt without any bra.

When I am in my room, I must always walk on my tiptoes.

I am not allowed to orgasm unless this or an other dare allows it.

I always have to sleep naked.

I have to sleep with my anlkes and my wrists tied togeather, and I only sleep in your bed if I am not alone in my room, if I am alone in my room, I sleep on the floor only wit a blanket under me.

I have to read every day something arousing fanfiction on getdare for around 5 minutes.

Every monday, I do not wear any bra.

Every tuesday I do not wear any underwear.

Every wednesday I have to do an edge every time before pissing.

Every thursday I am not allowed to touch my pussy when i do edging/orgasm, onnly for wipeing after pissing.

Every friday I must go out, only wearing a higheel and a long coat, and orgasm in public place.

Every saturday I must give a BJ to someone.
I am a good slut and I will try to make them to fuck my pussy too and have an orgasm. If they do so, I can buy a slice of cake as a present for myself.

Every sunday when I am not in my room, I have to ha a turned on vibrator inside myself.
When I am in your room, I have to have an orgasm in every hour.

I take a picture of my full naked body every morning. I store them in your computer to keep track of any body changes over time.

I always wear a sign of ownership, such as a necklace, bracelet, anklet, choker or ring. Sluts like jewelry.

I must do 20 minute exercises every day.

I have to write a report to getdare every day.

I use 1 spoon, I do not wash it, I only allowed to clean it with with mouth.

Every second day I have to suck on a dildo like thing for 20 minutes, to make my bj skills better.

[optional because pic limit] On every evening before bed, I write a paper: "This slut had got X edges and Y orgasm today: DATE" I pose naked or in underwear with the paper in my hand in front of a mirror, iI take a selfie, and upload it without my head on every day to my getdare album.

I keep a hard copy of these rules with myself at all time.

Punishment for failing any task:
For every failed task, slap your pussy 15 times with your eating spoon.

For halloween:
Make a costume. Be some kind of an animal, cat or fox...wich has a tail. Cut off the tail if you bought a costume, or find something what you can use as a tail. Secure it to your buttplug ;) and make a small hole on your cloth, to fit it through your costume, but do not make it visible. Do not wear any underwear, just bra. Make yourself as slutty that with you barelly confortable.
After you in your costumd, but before you leave, edge 6 times to turn yourself on, but do not orgasm. Slap both your boops, asscheck, inner thighs and your pussy 20-20 times with a leather belt or similar.
Go to a halloween party, you can visit more party than 1 during the dare.
Stop at 3 house on the way to the first party for trick and threat.
At the party, have a drink at least every 30 minutes.
You are not allowed to go to the toilet until you gave your first bj.
You have to edge somewhere once in every hour. Once you can orgasm, if you failed to find enough guy to give you pleasure.
Your goals in the party:
Give at least 3 bj.
Make out with another girl, and go as far as you just can, but at least kissing.
Have at least 1 guy to fuck.
Have at least 2 orgasm.

Extra things you may do to earn some reward:
Write free halloween pussy above your pussy.
Let the people who you are dealing with, write something on your back or other hidden parts with a permanent marker.
Have someone to massage your tits.
Wear no bra.
Have your top accidentally wet with water or something else.
Have someone cum on your face/neck.
Show to someone that your tail is a buttplug.
Have at least 1 guy/girl fingering you.
Have someone to spank your ass
Have someone to spank your tits
Give someone a breastjob.

You can do multiple things with 1 person. Except fucking and bj.
Your reward will be determine after your report.

To encourage you for learning:
I don't know how is the education system in your country, but i am sure, you have tests during the year, and exams every half a year, ending one part around january.

Get 2 small container. Write "passed" to the first, and "Failled" to the other.
After every exam put 25c in one of the container, depending how you perfom on that test.
After the half year exams empty the 2 containers, and count the money in each.

If you passed all your exams:
Have as many orgasm tomorrow, as many dollar you earn, and buy something kinky on all the money.

If you passed more than half of your exams:
have as many edges as many dollars have been in the passed box, and have half as many orgasm as well. You can keep the money, but don't buy kinky stuff with it.

If you failed more than half of your exams: have as many spanks on each of your tits, ass, inner thighs, and your pussy, as many cents(Not dollars) are in both of the containers. You are not allowed to have an orgasm for then next (number of coins*2) days You have to give a money for charity or a homeless ore something similar.

If you are planning to be a slut in a longer term, some things you may want to get yourself, not immediately, but by time. You can get most of them very cheap from china on ebay:
1 good handcuff.
buttplug. You already has :)
2-4 separate some some meters of rope.
A normal vibrator. You already has one :)
A remote controlled vibrator.
A ballgag, silicone one is better.
A leather collar with slut wrote on it.

other ideas to try out when you are bored, until 2016.12.31

0. When your roommates are gone, get almost naked, only wearing your underwear, have an edge each of your roommates bed, by rubbing yourself againts their pillow, and finally have an orgasm in your bad with your pillow.

1. On one of the weekend's day:

collect 8 at least 3m long music whatever you like. 1 of the music has to be the magic music.

Put them on your phone or pc/mac or mp3player/ipod... set it to play the 8 songs in a loop andd mixed order.

your task.

You can do your daily tasks or wathever, but you have to have the music playing and listening to it.

Any time the magic song starts to paly, you have to start touching yourselves, until the song ends.

listen to these song for at least 5 hours.

2. If your vibrator is silent enough: bring it along yourself to the campus, and use it during a class. You can remove it only after an orgasm.

3. You really should get a remote controlled vibrator suggested by CJ_Chicago View Post. you can put it on, and find a guy, letting him to tease you during a class.

4. for one day, you should do 13 edges +3 orgasm , 1 in every hour.

5. for one day, when you using your computer, you are about to have your vibrator turned on inside you.

6. after you get your remote vibrator, take it on, and have te remote. every time, you ar want to touch your phone, you have to turn on your vibrator before it, and turn it off, after you stopped messing with your phone. Also make a phonecall wit someomne, and have at least an edge if not an orgasm during the phonecall.

7. Before you perform CJ_Chicago's selfbondage bed dare have a cold shower, and don't dry yourself.

8. find a sexfriend and have sex with him at least once in a week, try to find a kinky one. there is no week without a real sex for a slut.

9. Find a party you like to go. wear a slutty clothe, higheels, big cutout t-shirt, and a tight trouse, farm strecchy farmer the best. get a belt and a padlock and your vibrator with you, and leave the key at home. when you arrived to the party/disco... get to the toilet. Turn on, and insert the vibrator, put back your short, put on your belt, and secure it with the padlock.
you have to stay in the party for at least 2 hours, have a drink at least in every 30minutes, and you are only allowed to leave,after you gave bj at least 2 guy. (clear your knees, don't let them know that they are not the first, they maybe get angry). Now you just have to go home, to be able to gett off your trouser and turn ff your vibrator.

10.create 100 small leaflet like business cards.
write down your Getdare name and a small introduction how a slut are you:
put a link to this thread to the end, use an url shortenner.
After all the 100 is ready, you have to leave them behind in public places in the city, where most likely that people will find it.
you can leave some around the campus, if you brave enough.

11. On a day, when you are alone in your room, get completly naked. Place a vibrator in your pussy, if you have the vibrator underwar get it on as well. unless secure it with duck tape. Put 1-1 clothespin on your nipples. Gag yourself with one of your used underwear, and secure it with duck tape. Set your phone for a 2 hour alarm, and set it on the bed, in a way you can feel if it's vibrates.
Lay on the bed, blindfold yourself and put on earplugs, or music, maybe a sound of a sexvideo, and tie yourself in spread eagle. Try to have as many orgasm in the next 2 hour, as many as you just can.

12. On a day, when you are alone in your room, get completly naked. Place a vibrator in your pussy, if you have the vibrator underwar get it on as well. unless secure it with duck tape. Put 1-1 clothespin on your nipples. Gag yourself with one of your used underwear, and secure it with duck tape. Set your phone for a 2 hour alarm, and set it on the bed, in a way you can feel if it's vibrates.
Lay on the bed, blindfold yourself and put on earplugs, or music, maybe a sound of a sexvideo, and tie yourself in spread eagle.
But now try to have as few orgasm as you just can.
Maybe set a video camera/webcam/phone to record you in this position.

13. Sit on a chair , tie your ankles to the chair's feet. Tape a vibrator to your pussy. Sit in front of your computer/tablet, and star to playing 1h long porn, best your record from the previous dare. Tie your kands to the chair as well, and watch the wideo till it ends.

14.Find a guy and offer him a challenge. He has to bring you to orgasm within specified by you time. If stranger successful he may have free sex with you up to 5 times within next 2 weeks.

15.A plaza is a best for it. Find a shy/nerdly looking guy, and ask him to help you buying some bras. Bring him with you to the chancing room. Have him to grab your tits, ask if he would like a bj.

16.Wear a very slutty clothes. Go to a supermarket, and buy a big cucumber with a condom. Find a buplic washroom, and use it until you had 1 edge and 1 orgasm. Leave he cucumber behind.

17.YouŽll need some rope, a vibrator, collar, the buttplug and handcuff. Wear a revealing outfit similar to this one: http://www.yandy.com/Party-In-The-Back-Mini-Dress.php, with thigh high Stockings and slutty Heels, nothing more.
Stand in front of a mirror to get prepared. Now write humiliatin things over your Breast, thighs, pubic mound and belly.
Edge at least 5 times in a row. This should ensure, youŽre dripping wet and ready to go.
Attach the key of your handcuffs to the vibrator, maybe with ducktape put it up into your pussy, and also your buttplug to your butt. Prepare a nice and tight rope harness to your Body. It should lead through your Ass cheeks and labia’s cover your clit and also tie your breasts real tight. At the end, secure the harness by a lock.
Then attach the Key to the lock to a collar and put it around your neck.Get dressed into the Mini Dress, stockings and heels.
You do it in the boys dorm or somewhere elese, you can decide.
When you arrived, secure your hand with the handcuff, behind your back. Find a guy, and tell him youŽve a big problem and he could lend you a hand. Let he know, youŽll reward him for his efforts. Let him follow you to a safe area, tell him, youŽve played a naughty Game and you lost the Key to the Handcuffs somewhere on or in your Body and youŽll need his help to get free again. He can get his reward as a retainer and youŽll offer him a bj or a free ride.
Have a safekey in your hands as well.

18. Do 40 squats, while your vibrator is up in you, and turned on. You can't take it out. If you orgasmed, you start from the begining.

19. When the next time there is a rain, go outside. Wear a shirt a hoodie or similar jacket, underwear, no bra trouser. Walk in the rain, find some shaddy area. Put your hands down your trouser, and tease yourself through your underwear. edge 1, and go back to your room. Stand to the shower while you are fulli dressed, and start teasing yourself again, but now you can have an orgasm. The water can be warm. Do this dare when it's warm enough don't get a cold.

20. sit somewhere public. Make eye contact with a guy, while you make yourself to an orgasm.

Always use condom, you are a slut, not an STD carrier.

Sluttoabuse
11-02-2015, 03:53 PM
If you have a class in a auditorium, wear a dress or skirt,sit in the back, and finger yourself during class. If any guys sitting near you notice, just smile and wink at them.

I'm back to doing these so I did this one today. I wore a dress and sat in the back and lifted my dress a little and fingered myself for a few minutes in class. I don't think anybody noticed and I was looking around to see if anyone was looking at me. It was really fun though, and I got really horny doing it and had a great orgasm when I got back to my room!