PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks 18+/any sex/master in US

lop747
09-11-2015, 03:48 PM
20/male/slave seeks 18+/any sex/master in US

First off I don't do pictures. I don't want to waist your time reading this if this matters to you.

About me
I am in my early 20s, masculine, with a good build. I like to be submissive and can be very kinky. I love to please other people. If my master isn't happy, I'm not happy. I have a vast range of interest which once you get to know me I may share. I'm not shy, only private about myself online.

What I am looking for
A somewhat strict master or mistress under the age of 35. We all have lives outside of getdare so I would like someone who is flexible. If you want to tease and torment me by controlling my orgasms, keeping me in denial, releasing me on occasion, and making me edge over and over, that's great with me. If you would rather abuse me and make me hit my balls, dunk them in ice, spank my ass etc. I like that stuff too! If you would like for me to give you fun task to do, you always have me to think up of new exciting ways.

Likes: ball torture, light to medium pain, self-bondage, instructions, slime/Fake cum, edging, bladder control

Dislikes: cold shower, ruined orgasm, cock torture, extreme pain

Neutral: piss-on-self, anal, Cumplay, cum-eating

Limits: scat, public, permanent,pictures, crossdressing, diapers, piss-drinking, cam, anything too personal

I want to be pushed. If you are at all interested send me a PM

lop747
11-08-2015, 09:10 PM
I'm back at it. My old master, although great, has stopped getting online so I am free again. Please PM me if you are interested. There were a couple of people that pm'd me when I first put this up but I don't remember exactly. If you are one of them, tell me and I'll give you first rights