PDA

View Full Version : 26/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location (like pain)

Use_Me
09-11-2015, 07:58 AM
26/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location (like pain)

Hello, I have tried a number of online and offline master/slace relationships and still haven't found quite what I'm looking for. So I'm hoping posting here will help.

First off I am a geeky boyish lesbian, average height and chubby. I make time when I can but am not always available to be at ones beck and call but always follow rules and try to complete tasks in a timely manner, especially if there's a fear of punishment.

My biggest kinks are orgasm control, tit and cunt torture, piss play, humiliation and degradation though acts like licking toilets, body writing and AtM and toiket control having to beg to piss or even to use a toilet properly.

I really really need someone to make sure I dont orgasm. To me nothing is a better reminder then being a slut for others pleasure then not being allowed to orgasm. I've been in denial a little over a month now and want to make it so I only orgasm once a year but I need someone pushing, reminding and threatening me with punishments.

My limits are fairly straight forward; nothing illegal, permanent, involving family, scat, messy food wise or involving feet.

We'd communicate through here or through kik. Send me a pm if interested.

cbtslave999
09-11-2015, 08:06 AM
Read my blog about looking for female sub, if you are interested let me know.

Mappy
09-11-2015, 08:12 AM
Hi I am on kik markpearce54321 I am looking for a slave