09-11-2015, 01:46 PM
trying to push it a little :p

nightcat
09-13-2015, 10:31 AM
oh please without dares it's getting boring

smite2001
09-13-2015, 10:45 AM
i pity you, so will give you some dares:

first thing, put 4 icecubes in your butt, then use your inflatable plug (pumped to large) and vibration at highest setting and keep them in until either 30 minutes have passed or until you edged 10 times. Dont cum.

do the following dare (a little painful, go as far as you like :P):

Get two clothespins, some pens and a watch with countdown, also more clothespins for punishment. Look at the watch and write down or remember the time, this task will end 30 minutes after you start (punishment not included).

Start by inserting one of your pens in your ass. start a 3 minute countdown. During this time you have to edge once and afterwards insert another pen in your ass.
If the countdown is over and you managed to put another pen in, start again and repeat. Once you fail to insert a new pen or edge in time, put your clamps on your nipples, don't restart the countdown.

Worst case: you have to keep it on until the 30 minutes are over. You also have to keep the pens in your ass that already went in.

While your nipples are clamped you may try to insert a new pen, if you managage, you can remove the clamp and restart the 3 min countdown, edge and insert the next pen and so on. You have to reinsert the pens in case they fall out, countdown keeps running during that time and applying clamps has priority if time runs out.

Afterwards follows punishment time (number of times pens fell out of your ass + (10-number of pens in your ass) times 2. You may remove the clamps while calculating before starting the punishment time. Added punishment for pens falling out of your butt is to pinch both your nipples hard for 3 seconds for each failure. Add (10 minus pens in your butt) clothespins to your ballsack. So after the first 30min, apply clothespins to balls first, then pinch nipples, then add pegs to nipples again. Wear clamps and clothespins during the punishment time. You must also edge again for every 2 minutes of your punishment time before you are allowed to cum. May remove clamps and clothespins once time is up before cumming.

put on a thin shirt, put a clothespin on each nipple above the shirt. Put your plug into your ass and start vibrating function.
lay down in front of your couch, but your butt up high on the edge of the couch, legs on the couch.
Masturbate, when close to cumming, pull the front of your shirt away from your body until the clothespins come off. continue masturbation until you cum on your stomach/chest/whatever(perhaps face:P)

have fun

nightcat
09-13-2015, 10:58 AM
thanks for the dare

i'll start to make a lot ice cubes maybe i'll need them afterwards :p