PDA

View Full Version : I've got a problem

swaz
04-13-2009, 07:50 AM
Hi my master almost agreed to work work contract that would have allowed me a maximum slave duty of 2 hours per night and limited punishments. How ever I blew it by not staying on cam for him long enough one night and now I am back to square one.

I am desperately trying to get my freedom from Master as I realize it was a big mistake to become his slave in the first place!

He now says he will probably never release me as I am mischievous and unworthy of freedom.
I foolishly gave him sensitive information which could be very embarrassing for me if he decides to send out info about my errr hobby.
Have I any rights as a slave-what is the time limit for being a slave and can I insist on a contract or does my Master have total ownership of me?

My Master never hesitates to use a range of humiliating and painfully punishments if I cause him anger so anything I suggest has to be tactfuly put to him!!
Help from masters and slaves appreciated.

SubMissChievous
04-13-2009, 08:00 AM
I have moved your post to the S/M Lounge and edited the title.

Well, the first thing that came to my mind by reading your post is this: The person who claims to own you at the moment is NOT a Master but an abuser from what I understand.

At any time, any slave can say "I'm not happy with this relationship and I want out". Just because someone claims to be a Master does not give them the right to keep you "hostage" or against your will in it. So if you want out of this relationship it's not up to him to decided whether you are worthy of freedom or not. If you ask me he's the one who is unworthy. He does not respect you, obviously, and I don't think he respects what a D/s relationship is. So why should he be worthy of having any more control over you?

Please, do yourself a big favor and get as far as possible from this person.

Anjelen
04-14-2009, 08:37 AM
Your so-called 'master' comes across like a complete poseur - as Chloe said, an abuser. Please be aware that no contract has been made that is legally binding in any way - this is a simple impossibility in today's day and age.
The only hold your 'master' has is the hold you allow him to have; if he decides to send out your information however he is, if i recall my law correctly, suable for slander and/or libel(?) - a restraining order, no-contact order or similar then becomes the least of his problems.

I will be PM-ing this to you as well. Feel free to contact me if you want to chat.

SubMissChievous
04-14-2009, 09:46 AM
Swaz,

I meant to post a link for you yesterday but I couldn't find the url. I found it today. It's a support group for people who are or have been abused in D/s relationships:

http://fetlife.com/groups/5886

Of course, you have to sign up and make an account there but I think that you may find some extra help and support there :)

firebat180
04-14-2009, 10:30 AM
Swaz,

I meant to post a link for you yesterday but I couldn't find the url. I found it today. It's a support group for people who are or have been abused in D/s relationships:

http://fetlife.com/groups/5886

Of course, you have to sign up and make an account there but I think that you may find some extra help and support there :)

Listen to Chloe, she is, by far, one of the best advisors in this kinds of relationships. One of the things you have to remeber is that Slave and Master are at the same level, the slave just CHOOSES to obbey, but is never obligated. You also got to remember, NEVER EVER give humilliating information to people you dont know in real life. This guy, as everyone else said, is an abuser, not a Master. Good luck with that, and I hope you can get out of thisd

Master_Emanon
04-14-2009, 11:33 AM
Agreeing with Chloe, your new “master” is fake, he seems to wish to be your master for his sexual pleasures, which is not the focal point in a M/s relationships, a friend and I actually had a long bdsm conversation earlier I blogged it on myspace but unsure of te site rules on outside linking so maybe post here if any one asked to see it…

As for your post, it is the slaves choice whom they decides to submit themselves to, a real master shall not implement harsh punishments when they are not warranted for, nor will they think submission means absolution.

This person who claims to be a “Master” doesn’t seem to have even the most basic knowledge of a M/s or D/s relationship, such as by keeping you in submission with threats of never releasing you, or you being fearful of them giving away secrets or compromising imagery of you if you broke it off with them. If it is this bad after a short period it shall for sure only get worst the longer it goes on.

swaz
04-14-2009, 11:55 AM
Thanks for you help guys but i ain't been 100% truthfull, i am very naughty, and often diobey my master, not doing as he asks, going behind his back, lying to him etc, so is what he doing justified or is he still out of order

thanks

swaz

Merlin
04-14-2009, 12:59 PM
swaz if you disobeyed and lied to him it it is his right as a master to do a simple thing and that is to leave you and end the relationship... nothing more.
A M/s relationship is build like every other relationship with both sides agreeing on it. This means both sides have always the right to end the relationship...
Blackmailing to get what he wants, is not what a Master is doing.

Anjelen
04-14-2009, 01:42 PM
swaz if you disobeyed and lied to him it it is his right as a master to do a simple thing and that is to leave you and end the relationship... nothing more.
A M/s relationship is build like every other relationship with both sides agreeing on it. This means both sides have always the right to end the relationship...
Blackmailing to get what he wants, is not what a Master is doing.

Amen! <sage nod>

SubMissChievous
04-14-2009, 01:51 PM
Thanks for you help guys but i ain't been 100% truthfull, i am very naughty, and often diobey my master, not doing as he asks, going behind his back, lying to him etc, so is what he doing justified or is he still out of order

thanks

swaz

Of course, this does not make your relationship any easier but, in no way, this justifies the way your so-called "master" is behaving. From what you described, it is all too clear to me that this person is an abuser and that there is a serious lack of communication in this relationship you both have... This is really far from what a healthy D/s relationship should be and like Master Emanon said, chances that things will get better are slim to none.

D/s should be based on respect, communication and trust... and never on abuse, threats and blackmail.

I strongly suggest to you, again, to join some kind of support group like the one i linked in my previous post. There are also a few special forums where you can get help for it (bdsm-sanctuary.com comes to my mind). But anyway I think you definitely need to build a little network of reliable contacts to get some help and support.

Officelover
04-14-2009, 05:12 PM
Swaz,

I've got to agree with all the above posters, but can I point out why exactly I think this relationship is not working.

Let's examine the fact that his great punishment idea is never releasing you. If his punishment is not letting you go, I can infer that either you are not a true-blue submissive (which I doubt), or he is violating your limits and making your experience being his slave a punishment. Normal, good, and healthy BDSM relationships do not include servitude (whether indefinate or definate) being a punishment, but rather a most serius punishment would be the end of a relationship.

In other words, if you are not enjoying this relationship, or what you are doing is non-consentual, you should try to get out of this relationship. May I ask a question? (No, that was not the question :o) Did you give him material that he coul "blackmail" you with. If you've seen the stories on this site, mine included, you might have made up your mind that many BDSM relationships are involuntary. This is totally against the innermost principles of BDSM.

I feel bad for you. I really do. I hope this works out and that I helped.

swaz
04-16-2009, 10:13 AM
Hi All
My master and I ( who has been reading all these post it turns out) would just like to make this joint staement:
Whilst are relationship has wobbled off course a bit recently we are now both very happy to continue as we were before. Master is in fact a good person and an excelent teacher to me. I wish to withdraw my previous statements about Master and wont be posting any more on this site. Thank you all for helping us both out.
Master & Swaz

pranadevil
04-16-2009, 10:35 AM
May I just say that with this, along with the other very strange thread that was posted (and closed) yesterday, I actually think that swaz is either messing about (which is my second guess), or (more likely) now his "Master" on the account after forcing him to give up the password to access it and post on his behalf.

All seems a bit fishy to me.

Anjelen
04-17-2009, 02:55 AM
I agree, prana- either Swaz was throwing us all for a loop - in wich case, well done, hope he enjoyed himself at our expense - or his account has been taken over by his <cough>dom<cough>. In wich case i feel... Pitty. I'm not going to feel sorry for him, though. If he's allowed that 'dom' to take over his account this quickly and easilly he's likely to be searching for validation - and if his validation can come from beeing with a bad dom, then that be his choice and his alone to make.

@ Swaz : You don't know what you're getting into , and what you're missing. I hope you come to your senses.

Until then i vote we close this thread (can i actually? I'm not a mod after all ;) ) as there's unlikely to be anything useful to any of us to come from it, now.