PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (no limits)

lawgostes
09-09-2015, 05:50 PM
23/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (no limits)

Hello my name is Master Nick
Info
I live in Arizona, I never had a true girlfriend or relationship. I work for a water park/ arcade known as Golfland but soon will be joining the air force. My real age is 19 but I was a little drunk when making my profile haha. I have been a master for 4 years now and have had around 7 slaves but only liked 2 of them. I am great with any limits you have as I have near none when I am in control.
Photos, vids, phone calls, I love it when u punish urself or sen me pics or other things without me asking for example once my slave once got me another slave that was my slave and her master it was amazing.
If you have any special outfits for example maid or school girl that would be great along with toys or clamps. I am big with clamps for girls to wear although I do enjoy making girls were nipple clamps and go out in public doing daring things. I love orgasm control ad that is a MUST. Public humiliation is as a huge fetish and possible incest such as cumming to pics of family or trying to get their nudes (not required). I also would adore it if you would go out to buy items to use once again not required.
Dislikes
I have few dislikes but they include more than one master, orgasming without permission, poo play, blood, back talking me, or refusing to do commands as that one is too common.
Conclusion
I respect my slaves so if you ever need someone to also talk to as a person I am there for you 100% but just remember that I'm still your master. I hope I find some one who is FEMALE sadly I still have to let people know that. If you have any questions, comments, concerns please
Pm me or
Email- [email protected]
Kik- lawgostes
Skype- figgs.is.alive
Thank you for reading

lawgostes
09-12-2015, 11:28 PM
I give great pain to bad slaves and amazing pleasure to good ones, I have been a master since I was 14 and loved to control others as all my life I've been bossed around and it made me sad but when I became a Master It made me feel good for once. I am very experimental so things like glass bottle with a match in it up ur pussy creating a vacuum to pleasure you and animal play if you want, and much more. Please pm me back or email [email protected] for more info and questions. Thanks

lawgostes
09-20-2015, 02:38 PM
Why is it so hard to find someone who is real now in days