PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Master Vincent
09-09-2015, 01:26 PM
26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

ello and greetings I am here again looking for a brand new slave, I am experienced understanding and fair.
Though I will admit now I am also malleable or so to say. Depending upon the type of slave you wish to be I can strict to the highest degree all depends on you. You like to be humiliated and love pain excellent can do. You like to be treated like a child then that can work too, I love a variety of types of slaves, Littles, brats or whatever term you wish to describe yourself.

1. Info about me
*My name Is Vincent, but you may call me Sir, Master or Master Vincent.*
*I am 25
*I currently reside in the southeast United states
*that you would be like to be contacted: You may Contact me via PM first.*
likes:*Teasing, orgasm control, light pain, bondage, hidden public, being dominate,nipple torture, partial nudity, micromanaging , anal play, insertion, clothes pegs, ice, toilet control(pee only), obedience, trust.

Dislikes:I don't have Dislikes, I like to try things out to see if I like them or my sub likes them.

limits:Poo, family, friends, messy, and feet Illegal, blood I am very flexible when it comes to my likes. If its something you don't.
*I am A Master or Dom if you want to get technical.*

2. What you are looking for in a Slave
*I am looking for a slave is is willing to commit fully and be able to follow all if not most commands.
*I would like someone to have similar likes. But for the most part I am quite open to negotiate
*I would like to explore the lifestyle with my sub. I would like to work hand and hand and bring out the best I can from them in making them a better sub.*
*Timezones are not really an issue. I will try to accommodate yours if you will offer the same.*
*I will take any level of experience. From a complete newbie to someone well trained.*

Alright so that is a little about me. Hopefully I have answered a few questions you might have had about me, of course you can always ask more the more you know the better that this can go for both of us.

QUESTIONS FOR THE WOULD BE SLAVE
-How many Masters have you had before
-How did that end?
-What was the worst thing a past Master(if any) Has made you do? and would you do it again?
-What was the best thing a past Master has made you do (if any)and wish to do again?
-What toys do you have to play with?
-In your own words why should I choose you?
-What method would you use to provide proof of completed tasks?
-Do you want it to be a long relationship or just a few nights?
-Are you looking for just a play master or a serious relationship?
-How much time can you commit to being a slave?
-Can you do offline tasks as well?
-What level of control are you willing to commit too on a scale of 1(very little) to 10(Everything pure submission)

Now that we have been through all that I suppose I should close this out. If you are female and feel you need a Master who is Kind and good with after care, but is strict but fair? If that sounds like you, then look no further message me immediately. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely

Master Vincent