PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

slavegc
09-07-2015, 09:35 PM
18/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello everyone

My name is Daniel, I'm a 18 year-old slave and I live in Mexico.
I'm looking for either a master or a mistress to control me. This could be either a long-term or short-term relationship, and mostly offline because I'm a student.

Likes: Light anal, body writing, degradation, pee, bladder control, self-bondage, ice, medium pain, web cam, long term insetrions, controlling, dares, clothing control, hidden public, forced orgasms, Other (ask)

Love: Humilliation, cum eating, pet play, hot wax, shaving.

Dislikes: Spanking, messy, toilet.

Limits: Scat, family, friends, animals, personal information, blood.

I have a webcam where I can perform live for you and other people. Webcam for my master is not required since I'm here to show myself.
I know a lot of you are busy with your life, so as I said before, we can have an offline relationship.
I enjoy pet play, even though I don't have a lot of experience with it. I have dog stuff we can use to do pet play. I don't mind being it he floor eating, at all. Of course this last thing we have to do it live preferably.
My time zone is GMT-6 (US center), but if we have an offline relationship this shouldn't be a problem. I speak fluid English (not perfect but enough), aņos a bit of French, and Spanish, of course.
I really don't mind if you have experience, as long as you are interesting and committed with the tasks you give me.
Good grammar is not required as long as we can understand each other.
Yo should have some similar likes with me.

Honestly, I don't have toys but I can always make one at home.
I have a webcam, microphone and a digital camera. And I'm willing to use them as you want.
It would be very exciting for me that my master controls my clothing (underwear). I show commitment too, in any kind of relationship. We can be friends first, or later, or never be friends and just having a slave-master relation.
Every offline tasks you ask me to do I'll prove them once I've done them.
If you have some specific interest and you would like to included, we can talk about it. I'm open minded.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
I use Skype, Kik and email. Please PM me if you are interested or send a Kik to dangc7.

Ialreadyhateyou
09-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Do u mean u want an ONLINE relationship?