PDA

View Full Version : Give me tasks while my roommate's away

abbibunny
09-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Sorry that I've been away for awhile but I've been adjusting to college life, and my roommate is now gone until late tomorrow! So while I have the room to myself, send me loads of tasks! If you're not sure if I'll do it or not, send it! The worst that happens is I explain why I wouldn't! So send this horny slut lots of tasks please!:D

I will be taking tasks up until 3:00pm EST tomorrow.(9/6)

bubba51
09-06-2015, 11:57 AM
Put on your roommates bra panties and one of her dresses or skirts and wear it for 5 hours. If she has any dirty panties gag your self with a pair for and hour

feminizeme22
09-06-2015, 12:00 PM
well wearing her clothes get on chaturbate and film yourself

abbibunny
09-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Put on your roommates bra panties and one of her dresses or skirts and wear it for 5 hours. If she has any dirty panties gag your self with a pair for and hour

So I can't wear her bras since my boobs are too big, but I found a pink pair of panties she had and put them on! I'm getting so wet over it! I wish there was a dirty pair, but she unfortunately took her laundry home with her :(

abbibunny
09-06-2015, 01:47 PM
well wearing her clothes get on chaturbate and film yourself

Since video is in my limits I will not be doing that, and also I'm not able to wear her clothes since it's too noticeable of a style change.

Shimroa
09-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Get naked in her bed and edge 5 times.
When you're done, hump her pillow until you cum

vagus21
09-06-2015, 01:53 PM
edge with 5 objects you find in her room, then cum by rubbing her panties on your clit

abbibunny
09-06-2015, 02:10 PM
Get naked in her bed and edge 5 times.
When you're done, hump her pillow until you cum

edge with 5 objects you find in her room, then cum by rubbing her panties on your clit

So, I edged with a stuffed animal she had, a paint brush, a calculator, a paint bottle, and a night light. I then came on her pillow and her underwear.:D