PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in UK (chat slave)

tickle_monster
09-02-2015, 11:23 AM
27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in UK (chat slave)

Intro
I am looking for a reliable female slave who has either a camera - for taking pictures with - a microphone - for recording voice clips - or both and should be willing to use them. I would prefer a girl in the UK, but will consider applications from other locations.

Interests
My main interests are:

Tickling
Feet
Armpits

This means that any potential sub will have to be ticklish. I have always loved the delicious control that tickling can give me over a girl's body. A girl who thinks she is ticklish, or even who hates being tickled would also be acceptable. I've also come to love some of the most ticklish areas of the body, hence my love of feet and armpits.

However, I also enjoy:

Orgasm Denial/Control
Teasing and Edging
Clothing Control/ Dress Up
Humiliation/Embarrassment
Picture Sets
Voice Recordings

About Me
I am a rather busy British PhD student and as such cannot be online all the time, but I would expect regular contact with any sub and would be prepared to put in my own time for play. Overall, I would like a slave who is reliable. I would expect a sub to be obedient - but playful and cute - and generally willing to entertain and please me.

Preferences
I have a preference for girls with small feet, the tinier the better, but I would not rule anyone out for their shoe size. Similarly I like very short girls and redheads/ginger haired girls and girls with Welsh/Irish/Scottish accents, but will not rule anyone out for not having any of these characteristics.

Contact
If you are interested I can be emailed or contacted on Google Hangouts at [email protected] or contacted on skype: tickle_monster818.

Please apply with:

your name,
your age,
your location,
a description of yourself and what your interests are,
a description of what you would like, and,
(preferably) a picture or two of yourself.

If you have a microphone, then the above details may be provided using a voice recording.

If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me and ask.

I look forward to reading your application soon.