PDA

View Full Version : Enema Predicament Bondage

Free_Thinking_Dom
04-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Hi Guys.

This one is very simple :)

You will need...

One enema bag with a liquid of your choice (Depending on punishment/pleasure etc...)
One enema tube with an expandable balloon or plug on the end
A spring-loaded water cut off valve in the middle of the tube
One Blindfold

Method

1. Restrain your slave in a good postition for an enema (My preference is stood up, spread-eagled)

2. Blindfold her/him

3. Insert the enema tube in their ass... Make sure the balloon or plug is FULLY inflated making sure no expulsion of liquids is possible

4. Place the valve in the enema tube in their mouth. Make sure it is a spring loaded valve so when they bite down the valve is shut

5. Turn on the valve letting the water through...

Conclusion

If the slave remains bit down on the valve, they do not take any of the liquid in their ass. If their jaw gets tired they will recieve a slow torture by enema :)

The amazing part of this punishment is that they are consentrating so hard on the valve, it becomes not only a very effective gag, but the consentration is taken away from other parts of the body so breasts, clit etc become that little bit more sensitive :)

Not to mention it trains the stamina of their jaw... ;)

Please let me know what you think xxx

sub2785
04-11-2009, 01:55 PM
thats really good, altho i always struggle with predicament/ self bondage dares cos its hard to really restrain yourself.

dared to perfection
04-11-2009, 01:58 PM
i love the idea.. very detailed. My only problem is i don't know much about enema equipment so can't imagine it fully.

Officelover
04-12-2009, 07:55 PM
I love this idea. It always impresses/ gladdens me when people take a good chunk of time to post a well-thought out, creative, and original punishment idea. And if this punishment happens to be predicament bondage, that just makes me happier.

Kudos, Free_Thinking_Dom.

I'm sure I can expect great things from you.

Slave2008
04-12-2009, 08:13 PM
I love this idea. It always impresses/ gladdens me when people take a good chunk of time to post a well-thought out, creative, and original punishment idea. And if this punishment happens to be predicament bondage, that just makes me happier.

Kudos, Free_Thinking_Dom.

I'm sure I can expect great things from you.

I cant agree anymore, the post was well thought out/written gave me some good ideas to implement on the next sesion............thanks

ConfidentialSlave
06-07-2009, 12:33 AM
This sounds absolutely delightful. I have always enjoyed the idea of having an enema, but i've never thought about useing it as bondage as well. I would absolutly love to have this done to me.

Stonedofmoo
06-24-2016, 09:28 PM
Looks brilliant. So much so I signed up for this to find out more.
I'm very familiar with enema equipment, but I don't recall seeing a spring loaded valve before. Can you point us towards where we'd get one of those? A picture would be great