PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

redambergreen
08-30-2015, 03:47 AM
28/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hi everyone. It's been a while, so I guess I'll throw this back up here and see where it takes me.

About me:
I'm a guy from a particularly rainy part Western Europe. I'd like to think I'm fairly attractive, but that's in the eye of the beholder, so I won't toot my own horn right now. I'm quite young looking relative to my age, and do get asked for ID annoyingly often, so if that factors into anyone's decisions then great.

I am quite shy with new people, although that applies in real life more-so than online. I might be confident while chatting to you, or absolutely terrified depending on your demeanour (I'm easy to mould like that).

Please note that I'm not doing this out of some sort of quest for sexual gratification. I don't switch on and off depending on how horny I am. This is a lifestyle choice for me, and as such it's something that's on my mind constantly. Because of this you can expect me to be consistent with how I serve. Maybe I'm just a bit odd, but I genuinely enjoy knowing that I'm making somebody else happy, and that makes it all worth it.

I've been submissive since I was about 16, with a few owners over that time. I'd like to say I've learned a lot, but every Mistress has her own ways so I like to start fresh so I don't go about introducing bad habits I picked up from before.

As such I won't go listing likes, dislikes, or limits. If you actually want them for the purposes of reward or punishment I'd be happy to give them, but presenting them now at the outset makes it seem like I'm dictating terms, and that these are the things that I expect. In reality I don't expect anything other than to do what my owner might want me to do. Not knowing what that might be is the most thrilling element, since at any given point I don't know whether I should be excited or scared.

I'm not a robotic "Yes Mistress" to everything kind of guy. I'm chatty, make silly jokes, and am able to hold up my side of the conversation. That being said I know my place in the relationship, and there'll generally always be a submissive element to my behaviour.

In return for your time, I give you my mind and body (within reason). I can't guarantee you complete and utter control of my life right from the get-go, but it's something I'm willing to work towards.

What I'm looking for:

For reasons I'll discuss later on, I'd prefer an email/rules based relationship rather than live cam "session" based one. In my opinion it feels more real that way, since my submission is constant, rather than just when we're both online. The upshot to this is that it makes time-zones less of an issue, so dominants from Samoa, please don't feel excluded.

Something long term is really what I'm aiming for. I'm not going to be perfect from the word go. Time will allow me to adapt and adjust to whatever type of person you are and the type of submission you'd prefer. Through serving you, I want to be able to learn more about me and my submission, and feed that back into the system to be able to serve even better.

Perhaps it's clichéd, but the primary thing I'm looking for is to feel owned, and be happy about it. I want to wake up every morning with a smile on my face purely from the knowledge that I'm somebody else's pet. I don't try to psychologically twist the way things play out or dom from the bottom; if we make a good connection you will have full control of me and that will be that.

That's the destination however, and it's a long rocky road to get there.

At the end of all this, I'd like to have someone I trust completely, and who I can call a friend. Perhaps not an equal opportunities friendship, but that's the life of a sub.

What I'm not looking for:

Please, please, don't be disillusioned into thinking that I'll submit to the first person to message me saying "What's your Skype, bitch". Female dominants are a rare phenomenon around these parts, but that doesn't mean I'm going to piggyback on the first one that comes by.
Send me a coherent message. It doesn't have to be a novel. Just something to give me a brief idea about who you are and what you're looking for, and we can work it from there.

Other things to note:

I work full time so I'm not going to be able to hand over 3 hours every night for you to play with me, although I certainly aim to have daily communication in some form. As I mentioned, I'd prefer things to be mostly rule based so my offline life can be dictated, and I'll therefore have a constant feeling of submission and ownership. I'd be happy to tie chastity and/or denial into this if you want me constantly dripping with enthusiasm to serve.

I don't have a fully equipped dungeon to hand so I probably don't have everything you might need. However I do have a decent enough income to be able to purchase whatever might be required. I'm happy to budget out a certain amount of money per week or month for such purposes.
At the moment I do have a reasonable collection of things that might be useful. Nothing to set the world on fire, but it's a start.

In closing:

So, that's me. Or at least a part of me. I'm as deep as anyone else, but I hope that I've at least scratched the surface here and given you some idea of who I am and where I'd like to be.
Feel free to message me if you seek any clarification, have a few questions or comments, or just want to chat.

Lastly, (if you made it this far!) thanks for your time in reading this. Looking forward to hearing from you.