PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in UK (have webcam)

morzan783
08-29-2015, 12:31 PM
27/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in UK (have webcam)

I want new slaves to control! I like slaves who are into at least one of the following; sissyfication, enemas, anal, orgasm control, orgasm denial, multiple orgasm control, semi-public exhibitionism and BDSM/bondage.

I will take short term slaves under the condition that they have well written PM applications and are waiting on hands and knees nude with any items they wish to use.

However I really want to try and build a relationship with a slave that I can develop orgasm control with as I am very curious in this field. I am a forgiving master and am not overly strict but will deal punishments as seen fit. If you do apply to be my slave long term I expect all likes and limits to be clearly detailed and at least one past experience written out. Any replies with links to a slaves ad will be immediately disregarded. I expect you to go to the effort.

I do require webcam however I do not require face to be shown, further details will be given when trial periods are given.

If there are any questions ask below or PM me.