PDA

View Full Version : New to GetDare. Give me a warm welcome? ;)

Cuddlesmykitten
08-27-2015, 09:05 PM
I've recently found this site and figured why not give it a try. So why not give me a nice welcome (: If something is not in my Likes/Dislikes/Limits, just run it by me and I will let you know if it's something I will do (:

I am limited on Clothes Pins and Binder Clips right now. I have maybe 2 clothespins and 2 binder clips.

Drumkidq102
08-27-2015, 10:02 PM
Want to make a bet?

Drumkidq102
08-27-2015, 10:03 PM
Pm me if interested

Bluetooth
08-27-2015, 10:42 PM
Welcome! Let's try a few ideas - if you have any thoughts/want any change let me know. Would appreciate reports!

Insert a wooden spoon handle using whatever lube you have/want, leave it a few minutes, no moving it or otherwise touching yourself. You'll need to be naked from this point.

Now get some toothpaste and rub it into your nipples, don't remove the spoon yet

Get 2 clothespegs try putting one on each nipple now, hold still for 10 minutes before removing.

If the burn is gone, reapply toothpaste. Remove the spoon, and put a small amount of toothpaste on your pussy.

Now kneel, and spank each ass cheek 100 times with the wooden spoon.

-

Separately when you wake up tomorrow you may not use the toilet for 2 hours.

The second time you need the toilet tomorrow, you will roll a die (random.org if you don't have one) and wait 30 minutes * the number rolled (so 30 mins - 3 hours) before going.

-

For the next week each morning flip a coin, Heads you can wear underwear, tails commando. Obviously this is to the extent it's feasible, but at least while alone/you have privacy. I'll leave it up to you whether your circumstances would make this too public other than that.

-

If you'd like to try edging, do 5 edges (if you're unaware this is when you stop masturbating right before an orgasm) with at least 1 minute between them not touching. After them no touching for 12 hours.

I'll leave it there for now, I hope these are alright and have a great time here! :)

Kytten
08-27-2015, 10:57 PM
Welcome I am also new to get dare only been a member for a few days. I hope you find that it is fun. I am still learning how to use this site however if you wanna know more about me pm me I will be glad to answer you.
:o:p

Sam07
08-28-2015, 03:15 AM
Welcome to the site :)

I am new here too ive come here only a few days ago its a very fun site you will have lots of fun and ofcourse lots of dares too! How about a minty welcome dare apply some toothpaste to yours nipples and pussy and then clip them with a cloth pin ( one on each nipple and two on pussy ) :3 since its your welcome party put on your fav song and dance :P

Once again welcome here :)

Cuddlesmykitten
08-28-2015, 08:34 AM
Welcome! Let's try a few ideas - if you have any thoughts/want any change let me know. Would appreciate reports!

Insert a wooden spoon handle using whatever lube you have/want, leave it a few minutes, no moving it or otherwise touching yourself. You'll need to be naked from this point.

Now get some toothpaste and rub it into your nipples, don't remove the spoon yet

Get 2 clothespegs try putting one on each nipple now, hold still for 10 minutes before removing.

If the burn is gone, reapply toothpaste. Remove the spoon, and put a small amount of toothpaste on your pussy.

Now kneel, and spank each ass cheek 100 times with the wooden spoon.

-

Separately when you wake up tomorrow you may not use the toilet for 2 hours.

The second time you need the toilet tomorrow, you will roll a die (random.org if you don't have one) and wait 30 minutes * the number rolled (so 30 mins - 3 hours) before going.

-

For the next week each morning flip a coin, Heads you can wear underwear, tails commando. Obviously this is to the extent it's feasible, but at least while alone/you have privacy. I'll leave it up to you whether your circumstances would make this too public other than that.

-

If you'd like to try edging, do 5 edges (if you're unaware this is when you stop masturbating right before an orgasm) with at least 1 minute between them not touching. After them no touching for 12 hours.

I'll leave it there for now, I hope these are alright and have a great time here! :)
Bluetooth, I couldn't start this last night, so I will start tonight when I get home from work. With the whole bathroom thing when I have to roll a dice, Do you want me to wait until I feel I can't hold it anymore and then roll the dice? and do you want me to drink anything during this dare, such as before I go to sleep and while I'm waiting after rolling the dice?

Cuddlesmykitten
08-28-2015, 08:36 AM
Welcome to the site :)

I am new here too ive come here only a few days ago its a very fun site you will have lots of fun and ofcourse lots of dares too! How about a minty welcome dare apply some toothpaste to yours nipples and pussy and then clip them with a cloth pin ( one on each nipple and two on pussy ) :3 since its your welcome party put on your fav song and dance :P

Once again welcome here :)
I only have two clothespins and two binder clips. which do you want where?

Bluetooth
08-28-2015, 11:14 AM
Bluetooth, I couldn't start this last night, so I will start tonight when I get home from work. With the whole bathroom thing when I have to roll a dice, Do you want me to wait until I feel I can't hold it anymore and then roll the dice? and do you want me to drink anything during this dare, such as before I go to sleep and while I'm waiting after rolling the dice?

Good ideas! :)

Before you go to sleep you should feel like you could pee, you don't need to be super desperate and it shouldn't really affect your sleep. Take a large glass of water to bed with you, and make sure it's finished before you get out of bed. The two hours don't start until it is.

For the dice thing you'll need to keep drinking as much as usual - at least a glass an hour though. And yea, don't roll until you're desperate. Good luck!

Sam07
08-28-2015, 01:38 PM
put them on your nipples and if they fall then on your pussy inter change place everytime they fall if they didnt then change the place and dance for an other song :P