PDA

View Full Version : Strip Game with Chastity

messysissy
08-27-2015, 08:21 PM
This dare works the same as any strip game but the two people must be in the same country. Before the strip cage you decide how much each item of clothing is worth, so for example one item of clothing may be a week of chastity.

The strip game is over when someone is naked, they then have to lock their cock/pussy away and post the key to the winner. The length of time the winner keeps the key depends on the number of clothes they are wearing at the end. So if you agreed each item was worth one piece of clothing and the winner had three items left on, they would keep the key for three weeks.

Bdsmmsdb
08-27-2015, 09:21 PM
It's not a bad idea but trusting a random stranger to hold on to something or risking it getting lost isn't the best idea, if you don't get the key back you'll have to break the chastity cage or wear it forever. Maybe do it with someone you trust or lock it in a time lock safe or domething

lockedandloaded
08-28-2015, 07:45 AM
Or loser must create an emlalock with the winner set as the Keyholder and set that as the time. I'd be down for that dare

Tiden
08-28-2015, 04:35 PM
I'd play a game with someone using emlalock as the keyholder. PM me if interested in playing.

feminizeme22
08-28-2015, 05:08 PM
actually sounds fun