PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Steve-b
08-24-2015, 02:34 PM
22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello, first off to summarize I am currently looking to take on a blackmail slave - if the idea excites you or interests you, read on or feel free to ask me anything or just discuss things by sending me a PM.

About me: I've been a dom for a good few years now having had both online and offline slaves - In the last year I have become very interested in blackmail after a slave discussed her fantasy and wanted to try it out. Since then I have had 3 blackmail slaves for varying lengths of time (none of which I had to even come close to exposing). I now much prefer blackmail slaves simply because of the intense relationship formed - when someone has that much power over you it makes for a very powerful D/S dynamic - something that is very rare if at all found in other D/S relationships.

About you: You do not need any previous experience, I am willing to talk to slaves from all experience levels - that being said, you will have to be very serious about being a slave as this is not for people who just want a one off thing; blackmail is for subs who want to be totally owned in every way.

I am obviously not going to ask for any blackmail straight away, I will first talk to you about it, if you are still interested I will start out with taking you on as a slave. Once we've both seen if we're a match, and you feel enough trust has been built (as this is probably one of the most important things, and will not happen immediately). Any hard limits you have I will respect and we will discuss this way before any form of blackmail along with a time scale and various other things.

Feel free to message me with any questions - even if you're just intrigued and want to know more about the dynamic. You won't be required to actually commit until much later.

Daddy'slittlekitty
08-24-2015, 06:38 PM
Pic me please Master