PDA

View Full Version : locked in skinny jeans

HannahTheDiaperSlut
08-23-2015, 08:24 AM
hey,

so this is a dare I am currently doing that master put me in... I am incontinent so this works better for me but it will work even if you're not :) there are bonus add ons for this dare if you want them, I am doing them... this dare is for females or male crossdressers.

you will need:

high waisted skinny jeans (light coloured ideal, the tighter the better) - these will likely be ruined
a collar and

panties
lockable heels (the higher the better)

First, you put the panties and skinny jeans on, make sure the jeans are tight and come around your waist. then put the heels on and padlock them (master is using 5 inch heeled ankle boots on me). master then chained my hands to my collar by a one foot piece of chain each so I can move them but can't touch the jeans.

I have been in this predicament for 6 hours so far and he won't tell me when I am allowed out.

Additions: you must clean the jeans and panties when they come off by licking them clean, insert a vibe before putting the jeans on, take laxatives and/or drink water.

hannah xx

messysissy
08-23-2015, 03:37 PM
That sounds like a fantastic dare. Easily adaptable as well for people who don't have a mistress/master in real life.

It is certainly on my to do list.